New 888-711-6490 Dealer Website
Used 866-712-3131 Email Dealer
Service 877-765-2550

• Awesome Customer Service

I can't believe the level of service provided by Whitney at Chevronlet Riverside. She was so helpfully in helping me find the right vehicle and the best price, on behave of me and my family thank you soooo much.

• New truck purchase

Wayne Sanchez and the team was great . I was in and out and everyone was nice and helpful

• What a pleasant experience

from the minute we got out of our car, we got the treatment of a beloved family member. Neil Sauve our Sales Consultant greeted us with a warm smile, a pleasant demeanor,and a golf cart ride. we never felt pressured to make a decision on what vehicle to purchase, it was solely our decision to make. after visiting several dealerships in two days we were finally at the place we needed to be. what a great bunch of guys and gals. Thanks to Mike Perryman and the team our experience were very pleasant!!! ( need at least one lounge chair in waiting room) lol

• needs to be more on time for repair appointments

Had a 10:00 appointment. At 12:38 I was told my car had not been looked at yet and the tech went to lunch. No one could give me a time frame for when my car would be looked at and I would be told what was wrong with it. Instead of sitting there all day and maybe the car would not be fixed by end of business that day, I felt I should rent a car. This was an added expense for me for my repair. I also gave my cell phone number but I was told that for some reason it did not get saved in the system. I was not at home to get a phone call which is why I gave my cell number. When I got home at 6pm I saw a call from Jerry Hamm telling me what was wrong and to let them know if I wanted it fixed. It was too late to call back :( if I was called on my cell I would have been able to respond and the repair could have been done that day. On the bright side Ryan helped me rent a car and my car was fixed in time for me to return the rental and not be charged for another day. It cost me $65.00 on top of the repair to rent the car....except for these issues I feel the car was fixed right, so I am happy about that. I was told that the part was rusted....I purchased the car preowned certified at Jerry Hamm and this is the 3rd bad rust issue I have had with the car. First the 2 from doors had to be replaced due to rust, 2nd the entire fuel line totally corroded and had to be replaced and now the wheel bearings gone rusted. I have had the car for 5 years and only put 31,000 miles on it in that time. This is a problem and concern regarding this car....I wonder what will rust next?

We know how important it is to keep our quests informed as to the progress of their service requests. We apologize for the time it took for us to notify you. We are glad to hear Rian was able to complete your service request successfully.

• Excellent Expereince

Excellent Service. Ask for Don Proctor and he will take care of you!

Excellent Service. Ask for Don Proctor and he will take care of you!

We appreciate your support over the years. Don has been serving up "Good Old Fashion Customer Service" for over 50+ years.Don and Jerry Hamm Chevrolet look forward to continuing that tradition for you and your family for many more years to come.

• Satisfied customer

Oil change, recall service. Work done successfully on time.

Oil change, recall service. Work done successfully on time.

We are thankful that you have selected Jerry Hamm Chevrolet to service your vehicle. We hope we can continue to offer you great service in the future.

• New Car Purchase

Thank you for the great review. We will make sure Neil know's you are happy with the way you were treated. Enjoy your new Camaro.

My car buying experience with Jerry Hamm Chevrolet in Jacksonville, FL was a very pleasant one. There was no hassle whatsoever. I was treated with the utmost respect and everything went smoothly.

• Dave Crisp

David Hamm really knows how to take care of his customers. Quick and easy!

Thank you David for the great survey.We hope you are enjoying your new 2016 Tahoe LTZ.

David Hamm really knows how to take care of his customers. Quick and easy!

• Mr. Herbert DeBrew

Great experience as always. We get very good service every time we have work performed on our vehicles. Ms. Paula is always polite and helpful.

Thank you Herbert for your support. It has been a pleasure serving you over the last two years. We look forward to helping with all your automotive needs in the future.

• Amazing Service!!

I received outstanding service and will highly recommend everyone I know to the dealership from here on out!

Thank you Shelly. We think you are amazing also.

Thank you Shelly. We think you are amazing also.