Riverside Chevrolet

(4.7) 128 reviews

Call This Dealer

New Used Service

• Excellent Service

Expert service and great care for my vehicle!!!!Buttercups

• Horrible Dealer

Bought at Car from this dealer and it has been nothing but problems. Put a deposit down Nov 11 Car was delivered on Nov 30. During this time I always ...had to reach out to the dealer to get status updates. Then the car was delivered and there were scratches all over it, sensors not in there place and to top it off it has been nothing but issues since. Can’t get a manager to call me back. Can’t get my registration and here it is December 14 and my trade in still have not been paid off and I’m not making payments on both cars. It’s has been a nightmare. I keep asking for the GM, I’m told he will call me back but no luck. If your looking to buy a car in jacksonville I would go to Coggin. Got a car from them in June and it was very pleasant and they follow up to be sure I was happy etc. here I am 15 days later and still no resolution from Riverside. ***Update. December 22th and my trade in has still not been paid and they keep saying they will Call the local dealer and pay for the repairs and they still have not called. The GM still has not called no matter how many messages I leave. I hope GM Corporate gets involved and takes over or something.

• TOP NOTCH SERVICE

Mrs. Paula Williams is the best service consultant ever!!! She is very thorough from the beginning to the end. She makes you feel like you are her one... and only customer. It's not like other service shops to where you drop your car off and you don't hear anything back from them or they just hurry up and get you in and out the door with unanswered question; although the service is swift and on time, but she makes it worth the while as she has a personal touch to what customer satisfaction really means. You can rest assure when you leave you won't have to return for any issues. You can walk in with 20 issues you tell her about and each one will be addressed! I promise you on that! I can go on and on. I will always recommend Mrs. Paula Williams to my friends and family, esp my military family. P.S. Oh Yeah, I don't even own a CHEVY! But I will drive the 40 mins from Middleburg to this dealership for service and past a ton of others just to come here for top quality GRADE A+!

• Best Chevy Dealer in the City!!!

Best car buying experience thus far. Amazing deal on a great car. These guys know how to treat their customers and I highly recommend them to anyone l...ooking. Best Chevy dealer in the city, highly recommend George and Garrett Clark!!!

• Great team that took ownership of our problem!

Great service department, excellent work. Honest and friendly team also.

• First buyer

It was difficult to find a decent and affordable car as a first time buyer. Although I was hundred miles away, Garret Clark and George Clark did a phe...nomenal job to find me a reliable car at an affordable price. I practical got a brand new car at a steal price! They took the time to listen to what I wanted and the price range I asked. They went above and beyond to provide extra services and shipping the car directly to my house. Overall, im very happy with the services and the car these two provided !

• Great service

Car is just as advertised on cars . Com Love it It was a great expirience buying the 2017 Chrysler Cruze premier Love it

Javier, Thank you so much for your feedback. Hope you are enjoying your Chevy Cruze!

• Excellent Customer Service

We searched for a used vehicle online and found Riverside Chevrolet, and decided to set up a time to come see a Cadillac we liked. Upon arrival we wer...e greeted by Rob Turner who was very knowledgeable, and provided us with great details, and all needed information about the vehicle. The process was quick and seamless. Due to the recent fires there was a lot of ash in the air, so we chose to bring the car back another day for a fresh detail/wash.They got us right in and out and the rest of the staff was just as courteous, they even had a great kids room and snack bar for our girls to occupy their time while we waited. We will definitely refer Robert and Riverside Chevrolet to our family and friends.

• Amazing service!!

If I had the ability to give more than five stars I would. I dropped off my 2014 Cruze for a repair diagnosis this morning. I had the pleasure of h...aving Tom as my service Advisor. He explained everything, in a way that was easily understood. We had pleasant conversation while he worked on inputting everything. He even offered a loner vehicle, at no cost, so I didn't have to wait. I went on my way and not even 2 hrs later had a diagnosis and was told the repair was covered under factory warranty and would be ready by 1pm today! I can't express the amount of gratitude and respect I have for Tom and Riverside Chevrolet. Thank you for being such a great business. Sincerely, Jennifer R.

• New truck purchase

Wayne Sanchez and the team was great . I was in and out and everyone was nice and helpful

Riverside Chevrolet