CAG - Austin INFINITI

4.9 out of 5 (4.9) 401 reviews

Call This Dealer

New Used Service

401 lifetime reviews. Includes reviews of CAG - Austin INFINITI from DealerRater.com

• 5 star quality from Infiniti Austin
    March 18, 2017

This is my second Infiniti through this dealership and I have nothing but great things to say about my experience. Tony Anthony was my sales agent and... made the entire experience a very painless and enjoyable event. From the personal contact without pressure, to the design overview and even when signing the paperwork with finance, I was treated with respect and felt very valued. The facility it clean, modern, and gets extra point for the cafe inside. I would certainly recommend this place to anyone in the market for an Infiniti.

Best friendly service!
    April 22, 2018

Always friendly service! They do a great job with servicing the car and also washed it. Everyone is friendly. The waiting room is always clean. I reco...mmend them to anyone.

Great service
    April 21, 2018

Chris was very helpful getting our 2017 Q60 serviced. Car was finished quicker than expected and all repairs done well. Nice wash job too. Thanks....

The best.
    April 19, 2018

Danny E. was one of the easiest and knowledgeable sales staff I have ever dealt with. We plan on working with him in the future, and are looking forwa...rd to our new QX80.

Austin INFINITI

We're so happy to hear this! Thank you for the praise--Danny is a pretty great asset to our team. :) We'll see you next time. -The Team at Austin INFI...NITI

John Fisher

Client Relations Specialist

Danny Elalouf

Sales and Leasing Consultant

Awesome.
    April 18, 2018

My experience was awesome, from Chris in the Service Department to the nice young lady who made my Latte.......Waiting Room as great and before i even... got settled in they were calling to say my car was ready. Thank you for the vaccum and ash.....

Austin INFINITI

Lynn, it's our ultimate goal to make every customer feel welcomed and at ease during their visit. Thanks for letting us know how we did. :) See you ne...xt time! -The Team at Austin INFINITI

Excellent customer service
    April 15, 2018

Mario was an excellent salesman and host. I took a friend to Austin Infiniti to lease a Q60, and I wound up also leasing a Q60s. Troy was friendly as ...well, just talking about Yankees baseball and graphic design. And Kat did an excellent job of describing my design options (I bought a LOT). Basically, everyone there is very good at their job. It's the people business, really, and I can appreciate that.

Austin INFINITI

We are so grateful for your feedback, Larry! Thank you so much for taking a few moments to let us know how we are doing. Reviews highlighting the comm...itment of our people to serve every customer with passion reaffirm that we are indeed living up to our mission statement. Congratulations and take care. -The Team at Austin INFINITI

Mario Hall

Sales and Leasing Consultant

You pay for service
    April 9, 2018

The staff at Infinite has always been great. I would recommend for new/used car sales but would say shop for service..The service guys are all excelle...nt as well and they are in the business of selling service. The cost for just about any repair or general maintenance is higher than if you take it elsewhere - $484 for spark plugs (really) when google said between $100-$300 depending on make and model. I spent just under $1,000 ($242 for parts and $740 for labor) for fairly basic maintenance and after I shopped each item I could have saved about $3 -$400. Although I did get a "free" car wash and loaner vehicle for the day that may be part of their pricing. This is not a complaint just felt like I overpaid so have lost a bit of trust in the service side of the equation and that they could be more competitive with their pricing.

Consistent Excellence
    April 7, 2018

Consistently excellent service and experience. I am valued as a customer. I can trust Austin Infiniti to take care of my vehicle and be attentive to... my needs.

Austin INFINITI

We love to hear this, Lena! It's our pleasure to serve our customer's with the highest level of attention. Thanks so much for the review. :) -The Team... at Austin INFINITI

Quick and easy
    April 6, 2018

Have been an Infiniti owner for the past 6 yrs; enjoy and appreciate the cars. Service has always been an easy process - quick and efficient. Austin I...nfinity service dept continues to meet those expectations.

Austin INFINITI

We do our very best to impress. :) Thank you for being a customer of ours throughout the years! -The Team at Austin INFINITI

Always great
    April 5, 2018

From the helpful service, clean facilities, quality loaners and impeccable wait area (with great snacks and drinks), I???ve always found my visits to ...be great

Austin INFINITI

We're so glad to know that your experiences have been nothing less than excellent. :) Thanks for spreading the word with a review! -The Team at Austin... INFINITI

CAG - Austin INFINITI