CAG - Austin INFINITI

• Tremendous, responsive service

Immediate service on inquiry. High quality service as usual.

Immediate service on inquiry. High quality service as usual.

• My AC stopped working

Thank You Austin Infiniti for exceptional service with Service Manager Dave Hendricks who has given me excellent service. My AC went down on way back from Dr. appointment a day prior. I called a set an appointment for the following day. It was warranty and handled my case exceptionally well. Was out in time to go back home for a tax center appointment. Thanks once again for great service will consider buying my next car here when the other wears out.

• Great experience and service

Service was fantastic. Quick and professional. Monte was very friendly and professional in telling us ahead of time what will cost, waiting time and overall, made us feel welcome. Another great experience @ Austin Infiniti

• Austin Infiniti

Everyone at Austin Infiniti was very friendly and helpful. The service on my vehicle was done quickly and they did a great job keeping me informed throughout the process.

• 2017 Infiniti Q50

My overall experience was fantastic and I was given the utmost respect and I am 100% completely satifistifed with my purchase! I would definitely recommend this dealership to all my family and friends.

• Great Dealership, very clean

My salesman Brad did an awesome job on the sale of my car. This place is a great place to find deals on used cars too

• 5 star quality from Infiniti Austin

This is my second Infiniti through this dealership and I have nothing but great things to say about my experience. Tony Anthony was my sales agent and made the entire experience a very painless and enjoyable event. From the personal contact without pressure, to the design overview and even when signing the paperwork with finance, I was treated with respect and felt very valued. The facility it clean, modern, and gets extra point for the cafe inside. I would certainly recommend this place to anyone in the market for an Infiniti.

• Oil change

Everyone in the dealership has always taken care of my needs when I've taken the car in to get service.

• Keeping up with Regular Maintenance Check

The staff was very friendly and accommodating on getting my car checked and ready to go.

• Excellent service experience

I brought my Q56 for Pil change and a few repairs. Bobby Davis was a great help. He would call and give me updates which I liked. I highly recommend them.