CAG - Austin INFINITI

615 reviews

615 lifetime reviews. Includes reviews of CAG - Austin INFINITI from DealerRater.com

Read reviews that mention:

July 18, 2019

I hate making that awful hour long trip to the dealership to change oil. The pick up and drop off service is a life changer!

We're so glad to hear that it's been beneficial for you! Thank you for being our guest and we look forward to serving you next time. -The Team at Aust...in INFINITI

July 16, 2019

I had a sun roof leak. The service agent diagnosed the problem accurately and took the car in right away. I received an estimate that same day and he... advised me correctly that insurance would pay for it. He also offered up a loaner car without me asking. Bobby did a great job!

• March 18, 2017

This is my second Infiniti through this dealership and I have nothing but great things to say about my experience. Tony Anthony was my sales agent and... made the entire experience a very painless and enjoyable event. From the personal contact without pressure, to the design overview and even when signing the paperwork with finance, I was treated with respect and felt very valued. The facility it clean, modern, and gets extra point for the cafe inside. I would certainly recommend this place to anyone in the market for an Infiniti.

July 12, 2019

Awesome Experience Bobby Davis always have a smile on his face and he always exceeds my expectations. I trust him because when you can go to get your vehicle... service and can trust your service advisor that says a lot and mean a lot. Great service.

July 12, 2019

I have been going to Austin Infiniti for service for years, not in small part because I totally trust my service advisor, he points me toward issues that... need addressing, not just money makers!

Monte Reger

Service Advisor

(5.0) 35 reviews

July 6, 2019

It was easiest most comfortable buying experience. I appreciated that my time was respected and it was very quick. I can't recall any one other than Danny... .. he walked me thru the entire process . All Austin Infiniti employees I encountered .. ever from service to sales have been 100% professional and knowledgeable. This is why this is my second Infiniti purchase. Thank you for all you do.

Danny Elalouf

Sales and Leasing Consultant

(4.8) 10 reviews

July 4, 2019

I got to work with Mario Hall and was really impressed by him. He was very knowledgeable, professional, and patient. He really worked with my schedule... and was always available to answer any questions I had which was very much appreciated. I would definitely recommend him to friends.

Mario Hall

Sales and Leasing Consultant

(4.8) 7 reviews

July 3, 2019

Very good experience as always. Work was done quickly. Staff was friendly and helpful and accommodating. Nice facilities. Nick the service guy is always... terrific.

Thank you for taking the time to let us know how your visit went! We aim to always deliver the best and it's great to know that Nick achieved this. We...'ll see you next time! -The Team at Austin INFINITI

Nicholas Lefebvre

Leasing Consultant

(5.0) 52 reviews

June 14, 2019

Dealer (Bobby Davis) went "above and beyond" to get the repair covered by warranty. Quick service. Highly professional. This is why we buy Infiniti's... from Austin Infiniti.

We want to thank you for taking the time to leave your review! We're thrilled to know that you're a fan and we appreciate the praise. -The Team at Aus...tin INFINITI

May 30, 2019

Dave is professional and courteous which made him very easy to work with. There was some moonroof noise concern and he sent the tech with me on a drive... to make sure we captured the problem. From there, he captured all my information and make sure I know how to reach him if there are any questions via email, phone, and/or text. The loaner car was pulled up ready to go when I was done. Thank you for making my service stop a smooth one and helped me fix the noise issue.

RK, we appreciate you sharing the details of your experience with us! We're always here to help and if there's anything we can assist with down the ro...ad, don't hesitate to let us know. -The Team at Austin INFINITI