Mercedes-Benz of Austin

795 reviews

795 lifetime reviews. Includes reviews of Mercedes-Benz of Austin from DealerRater.com

Read reviews that mention:

November 15, 2019

Jesse quickly responded to my needs (purchasing a car around work demands). Unfortunately, Brett seemed to struggle a bit with pulling together all documentation... to close out the deal thus the time delay was inconvenient.

David, we're so glad to know that Jesse did an excellent job assisting you in the purchase. We are on a mission to always deliver a flawless experienc...e and want to thank you for the feedback. We appreciate your patience while the paperwork was finalized and wish you all the best. :) -The Team at Mercedes-Benz of Austin

November 10, 2019

The dealership is always efficient, welcoming, professional and friendly. This is the fifth vehicle I have purchased or serviced at this dealership. ... NEED I SAY MORE?!

• March 26, 2014

Mercedes Benz of Austin continues to deliver excellent service with efficient and friendly staff.

November 7, 2019

Overall experience with the dealership was excellent. Would have given 5 star throughout but the service department failed to fill the tank with gas as... promised by the seller.

November 7, 2019

Amazing experience! I live in Houston and purchased a Lexus RX350 online. I was assigned WC as my adviser let me tell you it was one of the best car buying... experience I've ever had. Because I reside in Houston most everything was done by email and phone WC gave me top notch customer service. He was attentive, immediately responded to my many questions, gave me his honest and extremely professional. The process went by quickly and I was in their office the same day to pick up my car. I was in a hurry and a little stressed, but meeting him face to face put me at ease. He kept me laughing, but still stayed professional; although, I didn't purchase a Mercedes, I still received the "royal treatment". If you are in need of a vehicle, I recommend Mercedes Benz of Austin ask for WC.

Maureen, thanks so much for the kind words! We're thrilled the staff and service have been nothing short of perfect. Congratulations on the vehicle an...d thank you so much for shopping with us. -The Team at Mercedes-Benz of Austin

November 2, 2019

Entire service experience was convenient and efficient. I mentioned to Brian that I was flying out the next morning. He made sure my vehicle was ready... to go that same day.

November 1, 2019

Always a pleasant experience. Wade Wells was not my assigned service advisor that day but he saw me and came over to make sure I was taken care of because... Luis had stepped away.

October 31, 2019

As usual I get great service with you guys. Always there when we need them. I love the service we have. They helped me when I was stranded. Thanks... again.

October 30, 2019

Great service. Brian was very professional and courteous. My husband had a great experience with your service departmentMy car runs beautifully! Thank... you very much!

October 30, 2019

The GL320 2009 went in for battery service. It was handled professionally and quickly. The tires were also checked and as a result we are replacing the... tires soon due to safety reasons. The Central Texas roads are slippery after a light rain.