Martin Chrysler Dodge Jeep RAM

178 reviews

Read reviews that mention:

January 17, 2019

Debbie is great, saleswoman. Along with the rest of staff. Great service department. I have bought four vehicles and will come back again ...

January 15, 2019

I had a recall on my car. I took it in that morning, they drove me to work, picked me up and my car was fixed. No issues, no worries, no problems.

Thank you for your wonderful feedback Susan! We always strive to meet the needs of our customers no matter the situation. Feel free to let us know if ...you have any concerns about your vehicle. Best regards, Joel Trout, Internet Manager, joeltrout@live.com (281)592-8756

• August 31, 2013

Visit was well. Service was great friendly helpful staff. My dad got his car here Ill get my car here

Thanks Squigi, We are glad you had a good time. You can look forward to when you will be driving a vehicle from Martin Chrysler! Welcome to the Famil...y!

January 14, 2019

My wife and I got to test drive several different Jeep vehicles before we made a decision about which one to buy/finance. The salesman(Jaime Garcia) wasn't... 'pushy' about which vehicle to choose - he gave us several different options within our budget and let us test drive each one. We chose the one 'WE' wanted that best suited our needs. And he let us take our time choosing a vehicle and financing options. The salesman(Jaime) wasn't overly aggressive; that was a very big plus for me because I walk away from overly aggressive salespersons.

Jason, thank you for reaching out! Reviews like these mean the world to us here at our dealership and I will be sure to relay to the team. Take care a...nd have a great day. Best regards, Joel Trout, Internet Manager, joeltrout@live.com (281)592-8756

January 4, 2019

The staff were all friendly, attentive, and efficient. My appointment was on time and the work done much quicker than I anticipated.

Hello Jill! We appreciate you working with our service department to keep your vehicle in tip-top shape. Please don't hesitate to call if we can ...help with anything at all. Best regards, Joel Trout, Internet Manager, joeltrout@live.com (281)592-8756

January 2, 2019

Friendly, helpful, priced right with no gimmicks or games! Good people who care about the customer, and it shows !

John, thank you for taking the time to write this fantastic review! Our team works very hard to ensure each of our customers are 100% satisfied with t...he overall experience. We look forward to working with you again! Joel Trout, Internet Manager, joeltrout@live.com (281)592-8756

January 1, 2019

Everyone was knowledgeable and courteous. Service department is prompt and competent. Sales team was great never felt pressured. Parts department was very... helpful.

Thank you for writing this fantastic review and giving our dealership such an excellent star rating! It's great to hear we were able to go above ...and beyond your expectations and provide you with a memorable experience. Feel free to call or stop by if there's anything else we can do for you. Joel Trout, Internet Manager, joeltrout@live.com (281)592-8756

December 22, 2018

Howie was excellent! He goes above and beyond for the customer! Such a great buying experience! Thank you Howie! Alaniz Family

Thank you for reaching out! Reviews like these mean the world to us here at our dealership and I will be sure to relay to the team. Take care and have... a great day. Joel Trout, Internet Manager, joeltrout@live.com (281)592-8756

December 22, 2018

Every one was very nice and easy to deal with and helped as much as they could. We got a great deal for our jeep and trade in.

We appreciate you for taking the time to give our dealership such an excellent star rating. It helps us to know that we are meeting the needs of our c...ustomers. If there is anything else that we can do to help you with regards to your vehicle, please feel free to let us know. Joel Trout, Internet Manager, joeltrout@live.com (281)592-8756

December 20, 2018

Very easy process! You truly care about customers. There was no hassling and you made sure I got the best deal.

We can't thank you enough for writing this awesome review for our dealership! It was a pleasure to help you, and we look forward to doing so agai...n. Joel Trout, Internet Manager, joeltrout@live.com (281)592-8756