4.1
  • Wonderful service and the people were all great!

We were very impressed with all the work the people did to help us get the car of our dreams. Everything was so smooth and we will for sure go here for the next auto we need! I hope everyone checks this car dealer out before shopping elsewhere!

• best used car experience

My salesman Charles Montgomery was amazing. He did everything in his power to get us the deal we were looking for

• great service

Susan Davidson was great to work with! I told her what I was looking for and where I needed to be at with everything and she got the job done!

• Ford Taurus

Ms Susan was an exceptional sales person and got the vehicle we wanted Was very professional

• Wonderful

Loved the experiance. It was the best ever. They were all friendly and helpful. .

• Used truck purchase

Susan Davidson was very helpful and a pleasure to deal with. Would recommend Susan and Anderson Ford to a friend.

• The greatest sales guy

i had the most handsome knowledgeable sales guy that I have ever met, If I had a question he had an answer I loved doing business with Anderson Ford

• outstanding sales person. Susan was remarkable

Outstanding service and sales. Everyone friendly and very helpful. Will definitely come back for all my vehicle needs. Salesperson Susan was remarkable. Couldn't of asked for a better and nicer time. Best car buying experience I've ever had. Will definitely recommend all my friend!!!

• no response

I called to to find out the price on a vehicle,and was told I would get a call back one ever called me back.Then I summited an email same thing no response.This is so Rude.I don't know how they are still in business treating people like that.If your thinking about stopping by this place do yourself a favor,and keep driving!!!

• Never buying a Ford Again.

Horrible Service...I will never buy a Ford Product again because of the treatment I received at Anderson Ford.