Average based on 9 reviews
  • Wonderful service and the people were all great!

We were very impressed with all the work the people did to help us get the car of our dreams. Everything was so smooth and we will for sure go here for the next auto we need! I hope everyone checks this car dealer out before shopping elsewhere!

• Poor response

I attempted to get information about a car by contacting the dealership via cars.com. I was hoping to find out more about the car before driving 2 hours to see it in person. The woman who answered my inquiry was unhelpful and seemed uninterested in providing any information or trying to sell the car. She also spelled the name of the car wrong which was probably a sign in this wasn't meant to be. I gave up on this dealership after a few more emails back and forth between us that went no where.

Hello Still in the Dark, We apologize and are concerned by the way your inquiry was handled and would like the chance to correct the issue. Please let us know how we can help you and how we can earn your future business. What vehicle were you looking at? Who did you talk to? Thank you for your time and feedback. Amber Swiney and Buck Anderson Anderson Ford 281-592-2611 ambers@andersonfordtx.net buck@andersonfordmercury.com

• Easy and great buying experience

Drove in from Katy and David was awesome to work with. He was not pushy at all. Very professional. Worth the drive out of Houston!!!

• My best car buying experience ever. Thanks!

Thanks for kind words. By the way, that's Blue Bell Ice Cream! David Bruner cars.com Specialist

The dealership is easy to get to and very comfortable. The internet sales person was very knowledgeable and helpful. Drinks and my favorite, ice cream was offered in the lobby. WOW!

• Great Experience

Got me a deal that no one else could touch, wonderful staff and miracle workers...highly recommend!

Jim just moved here from Iowa. We are glad he chose Anderson Ford. Jim was a pleasure to deal with. Thanks a Million! David Bruner Cars.Com Specialist

• Great service, clean facilities

Great service, clean facilities David Bruner in sales was very helpful will return for future car/truck purchases.

Teresa Thank you for the kind words. Hope you enjoy your F150 for many years. David

• Love my Fusion

Thanks Kenny. Can I get a big discount on a hair cut? David

Kevin was a big help. Very knowledgeable, friendly and courtesy. It was my first purchase at Anderson. I had been a Nissan fan but this 2013 Fusion is the best! I will do business here again with my next Ford.

Thanks Kenny. Can I get a big discount on a hair cut? David

• 2011 GT 500 Shelby Mustang

Thanks Mustang Fan NWS. Whether new or pre-owned, we try and keep the stables full! David

Had lots of inventory to pick from especially the performance cars. I was interested in a quality used Mustang and Anderson Ford had plenty to choose from. Had competitive pricing and knowledgable staff. If I had the money the dealership had another Mustang I would of loved to have! Has a good stable of Mustangs!

• Collin

Thanks Collin. Not just any ice cream, its BLUE BELL.

Anderson Ford is a dealership that makes you feel like family. From the popcorn and the ice cream to the way the sales men are so helpful. The owner was at the dealership and he came by and thanked me for coming in. Great service will continue to come back.

Thanks Collin. Not just any ice cream, its BLUE BELL.