3.1
  • Great communication

Although i have not purchased a car yet they have been very prompt in answering all of my questions.

• Whitney

Loved working with this group!!! Everyone was wonderful and willing to negotiate !! Definitely will return

• Awful service

While it's easy to buy a car at this dealership, forget about getting one serviced here. My car has had issues since it was purchased. The latest installment of trying to deal with ongoing issues was today. I had an appointment, made last week. When I got there today, they said they couldn't possibly get to my car until Monday. They said their diagnostic person called off yesterday. Yesterday. Then why did no one call me YESTERDAY to reschedule?? Aside from awful unfriendly service people, almost everyone there smokes. It is disgusting. The entire service area smells like cigarettes. You can typically expect to be bathed in smoke from employees smoking at the exit of the service area, which is a long breezeway and smoke gets sucked right back into the building. Never going back

• Service

I don't know guys. Hour & a half. Did not was windows or vacuum. People are nice there.

• GM and Service Attendant's Poor Service!!!

I purchased a MKX from another dealership because it was better deal than Estabrook Lincoln's. When I needed my vehicle serviced they would not provide a loaner because I did not purchase my MKX from Estabrook. They suggested I drive a hour away to get it serviced instead of twenty minutes down the road. That came directly from the General Manager. My family has purchased 2 lincolns and one ford truck from Estabrook in the last seven years. So beware that this dealership may not honor all aspects of the Lincoln warranty unless you purchase your lincoln from them!

• Respect for customer and no high pressure

Sean Varone was the perfect salesman for us. He understood we weren't in a rush to buy now. He found several vehicles for us to look at so we could check out the features and decide exactly what we really did want and what we didn't want. There was no high pressure and he consistently went the extra mile to locate vehicles that matched our wish list. In the end, we got exactly what we wanted, at a good price and with a fair value on our trade-in. Sean hooked us up with Chris to do the financial closing side of the the deal. Like Sean, he didn't push us into a bunch of overpriced extras. He simply showed what they had to offer, explained the offerings, and offered them at highly competitive prices--even less than many of the internet sellers.

• Fantastic experience and very direct. No surprises

Working with Sean Verone was a total pleasure. Easy to talk to. Very relaxing experience. Sean did everything he said he would do. No surprises. Sean was very courtious and professional. He got us exactly what we wanted.

• Customer Review for Sean Varone

Great working with Sean Varone. Excellent experience. Very quick, personal and professional.

• Buying a car sight unseen

We had talked for months about buying a new vehicle and decided we were interested in a Ford Explorer. We knew which dealership we would go to but not who to talk to. We talked to Marty Lowery a good friend and a valued employee of Estabrook and she helped us connect with Sean Varone. Within 30 min after our conversation with Marty we got a call from Sean who said he would help us anyway he could. Several days later we saw an Explorer online that we were interested in so we headed to Estabrook and Sean. The car had been sold the day before. No problem, within an hour Sean had found the perfect vehicle,we had signed the papers and had bought a car we had never seen..it was painless and when we picked the car up the next day, it was perfect. I cannot say enough what a great experience we had and how special Sean made us feel. Chris Doebler handled the financing like the professional he is and everybody that was part of our experience treated us special. I highly recommend Sean Varone and Estabrook Ford and I have no doubt that we will be dealing with both for a long time

• I Drove 90 Miles to Purchase from Estabrook

I drove from Pensacola, FL to purchase from Estabrook. Sean Varone had my car waiting inside out of the rainy weather for my inspection. Sean was very nice and went above and beyond to make my transaction smooth. He even gave my son the Mustang poster off his own wall in his office. The extra keyfob was misplaced by someone else and Sean handled the replacement with professionalism and promptness. He has answered every email or phone call that I have made to him. I highly recommend Sean and Estabrook for your next car purchase even if you have to drive 100 miles to get there.