Estabrook Ford Nissan

170 reviews

Read reviews that mention:

August 24, 2019

I needed a new truck and went to our local ford dealer and met with Shaun. It was a very pleasant experience. He helped me with my needs and went above... and beyond to help me out. I would definitely recommend him to anyone I know shopping for a new vehicle. It was a great experience all the way around. Thanks again!!!

July 31, 2019

Sean Verone was an awesome guy to work with through this car buying process. He was very patient and met all of my needs with no questions asked and was... very informative. I definitely suggest giving Sean a call to get you in the vehicle you deserve.

• March 23, 2017

Although i have not purchased a car yet they have been very prompt in answering all of my questions.

July 30, 2019

I found the truck I needed on the Estabrook Ford website and contacted the dealership via email. I received a reply and phone call from Sean Varone and... worked with him and the sales team through the purchase process. They were a pleasure to deal with and very accommodating.

July 14, 2019

Dealt with Brandi on a used truck I saw on their website . She was great with communication wasn’t pushy and excellent to be with . Will definitely... contact her when I’m ready for another vehicle .Would definitely recommend her to anyone looking for a new Ford or used vehicle at Estabrook

July 13, 2019

Purchasing a new vehicle can be a scary process. After looking at several trucks and deciding on the right one for us, we contacted Sean with our wishes.... He immediately found the perfect truck for us! He made every effort to work with us on the best price and making the process go as smoothly as possible. We highly recommend Sean and Estabrook!

July 8, 2019

Brandi is the first woman car sales person I have had and she was the best! She helped me get the best deal possible. I would recommend her to all my friends.

June 26, 2019

Sean was phenomenal! He got me approved with $300 down even with my credit not being very good. They make it very easy to buy a car. The entire process... in the office took mere minutes and He even picked me up at my office and took me to the dealership to sign the papers. He went out of his way to make the deal happen and there was no stress involved. Thank you, Sean. I was riding a bicycle and struggled with that getting groceries, getting to work. A friend sent me to Estabrook and I was amazed. Sean literally changed my life. I will refer anyone who is looking for a car to Sean. A

June 10, 2019

Just drove home in my new Nissan Armada after an outstanding purchasing experience. My salesperson worked very hard to locate a vehicle with a specific... color, trim, and options, then we hammered out a deal that I know was very fairly priced, and we both walked away feeling good about the transaction. Of the 12 Nissans I've owned over the years, this was by far the smoothest purchase transaction. *Highly* recommend this dealership.

April 28, 2019

Great experience, very helpful, very courteous. No back and forth need to haggle. Great product, great salesman. Sean Varone was an excellent salesman... , best experience I’ve had purchasing a vehicle