Estabrook Ford Nissan

A dealership’s rating is calculated by averaging its lifetime reviews.

A+++ customer service and patience

Sean Verone was my salesman. I’ve never bought a car without seeing. He took detailed pics and sent, answered a million questions for me and my husband, sent specific pictures of minor “places” since I couldn’t check it out. He was very helpful and checked in on us after it was delivered! I’ll be buying from Sean and Estabrook again!

Best Car Buying Experience

Sean and Estabrook made buying a car easy and enjoyable. I have purchased numerous new vehicles, and this experience was top tier. Sean was upfront from the very beginning. Sean is the best car salesmen. I felt like I was talking to a friend every time I conversated with him. We drove 6 hours, and will drove those 6 hours again. Our next vehicle will come from Estabrook.

Increased faith in local business.

I want to highlight the sales and service Department specifically! Brandi in the sales department and Garrett in the service department have increased my confidence in auto dealerships! Both were knowledgeable and diligent in making sure my experience at Estabrook Ford was top notch!

Great buying experience.

I was in the market for a new Ford Super Duty, I was on the internet shopping and found one that I thought I would like reached out to Sean Varone and he informed me that the truck I was looking for was there and he would be glad to show it to me, so I drove over and test drive the truck , it wasn’t exactly like I wanted, we talked for a while about what I was looking for, he told me that he would keep looking for me. He never once was pushy or did he try to sell me anything that wasn’t what I wanted. We found the right truck the next day and I bought it. Thanks again Sean !! Great buying experience. You have my business from here forward.

2021 Ford F150 Lariat

I built the truck I wanted and sent to several dealerships Brandi was the only one that tried to get me a price for the requested vehicle everyone else that got back with me tried to sell me what they had not what I wanted. She made sure that everything was ready and went smoothly throughout the entire process from ordering the truck to picking it up. She kept us informed during the semiconductor shortage as to what was happening and what we should expect. We appreciate her dedication to her customers.

F 250

I have been looking for a new Ford F-250 for months. But all I come across were already sold. So I went on the Ford website, and that is where I found my new truck. I could see that it had been ordered by Estabrook Ford, but hasn’t been delivered. So I called Estabrook Ford and that is how I meet Brandi. She informed me that it had not even left the plant yet. But if I was really interested, it would be wise to put down a deposit that is totally refundable. Brandi give me a very in depth and detailed description of the F 250. This lady knows all about Ford Trucks very impressing . When I am in the market for my next Ford she is the first one I will call. Thank You Brandi!!!!!

Easy Car Buying

Go to Estabrook and ask for Brandi. Great car buying experience. If you are looking for a Lincoln go see the Estabrook family you won’t be disappointed.

Brandi is Great

Brandi made the entire process of picking up our new 2021 F350 a breeze. Would highly recommend working with her. She worked with us to show how all the features in the truck worked and helped with a few more in-depth questions we had.

Estabrook’s Sean Varone

We have bought through Estabrook for many years, probably since the 70s! We have always been treated with utmost respect, received some great cars & deals, & service has been too-notch! We recently were looking for a truck for my husband & came to Sean Varone since I had bought my last car from him. He & Gordon Grace (our neighbor) found a great 2018 Nissan Titan which suited my husband perfectly. The price, trade-in & financing were very reasonable But before we left, he showed me a new Nissan Rogue like I had. I fell in love! It had all the features I wanted & more. Again, he & Dana worked me a great deal, trade-in & financing! If you want great service from purchase, to maintenance, to trades, see Estabrook & specifically Sean!

Brandi is GREAT

Brandi at Estabrook is THE BEST! Will not buy from anyone else! Estabrook has been the place I have purchased the last 3 of my vehicles at because of their customer service.