All Star Chevrolet

Call This Dealer

New Used Service

• All Star Baton Rouge
    June 10, 2015

I was in the position of needing a new vehicle for myself and was looking for a used vehicle for my 16 year old son. Lee, Tiger and the All-Star team... were able to make both happen. They made it very easy and worked within my budget as well. Brad Ewing

Brad, thank you for setting time aside to let us know how we're doing. We appreciate the feedback and look forward to seeing you again!

Curtis
    April 16, 2018

Mr.Jude was an excellent salesman right when I drove up on the lot. He pointed me to the right direction and he cared about what I was looking for. He... took his time to listen to what I needed and took care of it.

Curtis, thank you for the five-star review! We are so glad to hear that you had a great visit with us, and that Mr. Jude took good care of you. Please... do not hesitate to let us know if we can help you with anything else!

GREAT SERVICE
    March 26, 2018

THE COLLISION CENTER WAS AWESOME THEY MADE EVERYTHING SO SMOOTH AND THE WORK WAS GREAT- THANKS TO BRITTANY AND ASHLEY FOR ALL THERE HELP AGAIN

Phil- We appreciate your fantastic five-star review. We appreciate your loyalty and business. Come back and see us anytime.

Great Sales Team
    February 17, 2018

Bought my ‘new to me’ SUV from All Star, Antoine (salesman) and Bernard (sales manager) were awesome! Antoine was the first person I met when I arrive...d and he was beyond accommodating, genuine, professional yet friendly, and made sure I didn’t pay more than I wanted to. Bernard was not at all pushy once we got down to the financing and took great care of me, helping to keep my note where I was comfortable. They both made the car buying experience an enjoyable one, thanks so much!!

Angela, Thank you for taking the time to write a review. We are thrilled to hear Antoine and Bernard were there to assist you in the process. Congrat...ulations on your brand new SUV! We appreciate your loyalty and business. Come back and see us anytime.

Bettering myself
    August 4, 2017

Everything went great. They wanted a down payment or money down on top of my trade, which was a fully loaded 2010 chevy suburban lt. It had 2 minor th...ings wrong with it and that's all.

Wanda, thanks for taking the time to share this feedback! Congratulations on your new vehicle purchase, and welcome to the All Star Family! We look fo...rward to seeing you again!

ALL STAR REPAIR/SERVICE REVIEW
    June 2, 2017

Sometimes the wait is a little longer than I think it should be, but the quality of service is all ways excellent.

William, thank you for taking the time to write this 5-star review. We like to take the time to ensure our customer's vehicle is in tip-top shape in o...rder to keep you safe on the road! And we are happy to hear that you agree with that :) We look forward to seeing you again for your next service appointment with us.

Extremely Satisfied Customer
    April 7, 2017

I had previously purchased a vehicle from Bradley Hives for my wife, so when I found myself in need of a vehicle I knew I would be satisfied again. My... experience with purchasing my vehicle was outstanding & I have zero complaints. I would definitely recommend family & friends!

Elmer, we love hearing about customers that have a great experience at All Star Chevrolet, and we are glad you are one of them! Thank you for choosing... our dealership, and welcome to the All Star Family. We look forward to a lasting relationship with you! :)

All Hope Is Not Lost
    March 29, 2017

My car was lost during the Historical Flooding 2016. i was in desperate need of a car. The manager, Brandon put me in touch with Bradley, who had a lo...t of patience and walked me through that tendious process. First of all, my credit was not in excellent condition. But that took what they had and made sure I would be driving away in a car. I was so excited that I wouldn't have to depend upon anyone for a ride because I had my own. Thank you so much Bradley and Brandon for pulling me out of a really tough time and making life brighter. -------------- Veronica

Veronica, thank you so much for taking the time to share this amazing feedback! We understand how stressful it can be to purchase a new vehicle, and w...e are thrilled to hear your car buying experience was easy. Congratulations on your new vehicle purchase, and welcome to the All Star Family! :)

Life Changing Experience @AllstarChevrolet
    January 31, 2017

I had an amazing experience at AllstarChevrolet. Mr. Burnell Story went above and beyond for me. He was very polite and answered every question I had ...honestly. I was afraid rates were going to be too expensive with my POOR credit, but I left with a car that same day within a few hours. Amazing service and felt at home. Will recommend.

Wow, Jeri! We are so thrilled to hear about your VIP sales experience with Mr. Burnell was amazing! Congratulations on your new vehicle purchase, and ...welcome to the All Star Family! We look forward to a lasting relationship with you and thank you for coming in!

Very Bad Experience
    October 18, 2016

Horrible Customer Service!! Do not answer to phone. They do not return calls. My car was taken to them on 9/30/16. It is now 10/18/16 & I still do no...t have it back. I have only heard from them 3 times & I had to call them each time. My car was promised to be finished 3 different days.....& still not finish. And on top of that the price to is unreal for a service that Is my second time taking the car to them for!! I will never use there facilities again!! Completely dissatisfied!

Kimberly, thank you for taking the time to share your experience with us. We have spoken with the Service Manager and understand that your vehicle is ...back in the service department and you were put into a loaner vehicle yesterday. We appreciate your business and look forward to a lifelong relationship. Have a great day!

All Star Chevrolet