Mercedes-Benz of Baton Rouge

184 lifetime reviews. Includes reviews of Mercedes-Benz of Baton Rouge from DealerRater.com
  • Great Service, Great Car, Great Price

Salesman Matt Hill is a true man of his word. He followed up regularly with phone calls, and worked hard to get us a great deal on our 2014 Corvette. The whole buying experience was a pleasure, from start to finish. Matt demonstrated complete respect for us as customers. Matt noted all the details and condition of the car, e-mailed pictures to us, then negotiated a great purchase price. The result was that we drove from Houston TX to Baton Rouge, and took delivery of our car. It was worth the trip. I would definitely buy from Matt and Mercedes Benz of Baton Rouge again. First Class all the way !!

Thank you for the positive review! We're so pleased that Matt was able to meet all of your needs and find the right vehicle for you. We hope you enjoy your Corvette for years to come.

• Mercedes GLK350 Repair
    November 18, 2017

We recently brought our Mercedes GLK350 into Mercedes of Baton Rouge for repair (blown alternator) and I would say our services was very satisfactory. Our service agent Josh was very helpful and responsive.

• Quick and easy
    November 1, 2017

Mercedes-Benz of Baton Rouge

Thank you for leaving us the positive feedback. We're happy to know your experience was a pleasant one. Thank you for choosing MBOBR!

In and out in an evening... nice job all around....Brandon helped sync up my phone and a gentleman from service helped out getting one spot of adhesive cleaned up on delivery. All nice interactions.

• Auto Service
    October 29, 2017

Mercedes-Benz of Baton Rouge

Thank you all for your professionalism in addressing my automotive on concerns. I am really hoping that the problem has been corrected. Kudos to Josh Marchan, Andrea Bridwell and Susanne Sellers. What a great team.

Mercedes-Benz of Baton Rouge

Thank you so much for choosing us for your service needs. If you have any issues or if the issue is not resolved for any reason please let us know. We want to make sure you are safe on the road and satisfied with your service. Have a nice day!

• Excellent
    October 27, 2017

Upon arrival staff members were very nice,stopped what he was doing took me to the person i needed to see.Mr.Josh was very helpful well manner

Mercedes-Benz of Baton Rouge

We're glad our staff was attentive and friendly when assisting you. Thank you for choosing MBOBR!

• Top quality care
    October 27, 2017

Mercedes-Benz of Baton Rouge

Thank you so much for leaving us the positive feedback. We greatly appreciate your business and thank you for choosing MBOBR!

The care we receive there is amazing . Andrea calls and gives us great updates when our car is being serviced.. The customer support is the best there is.

• From fair to poor
    October 26, 2017

Mercedes-Benz of Baton Rouge

Personal have the poorest lack of returning phone calls I mean it only takes five minutes to return an phone call, not all day no matter how busy you are.Just to update a customer on his or her vehicle My God!!!!!!

Mercedes-Benz of Baton Rouge

We are so sorry for the inconvenience. We understand communication is important and we're very sorry your advisor did not provide you with the service you deserve. Please contact our service manager, Dan Davenport directly at 225-490-3127. We'd love to improve based on your feedback and would like to speak with you to further resolve. Please reach out to us and have a nice weekend!

• Pleasant
    October 24, 2017

Mercedes-Benz of Baton Rouge

Thank you so much for choosing MBOBR and thank you for taking the time to leave us a review!

Overall experience today from dropping vehicle off to picking up along with phone conversations was very courteous and professional. Thanks for the great concern shown to make experience smooth

• Best Customer Experience
    October 13, 2017

Mercedes-Benz of Baton Rouge

The service was fantastic from walking in the door to being directed to a salesman. I did not feel rushed or pushed with making a purchase. The quality of service was excellent.

• Safety recall
    October 12, 2017

Mercedes-Benz of Baton Rouge

Treated with respect by each person l Interacted with. Room very comfortable. When my sister took her Lexus in they Washed her car so I expected a car wash😀😀