• Mr. Danny

Excellent job and awesome personnel, Never hassles you.

Excellent job and awesome personnel, Never hassles you.

• Repair Service

Pleasant, efficient and courteous service! Clean areas, coffee provided, TV in waiting area.

• Service Visit

Overall a good experience. Brought my 2016 Edge in for the first oil change and for the body shop to check for a nuisance rattle at highway speed. Unfortunately the fix on the rattle did not solve the noise issue. Will have to reschedule with the body shop to continue to resolve the issue.

• Great Experience!!!!

Danny Jones is the best!!We truly appreciate him! He was very honest with us and every time we visit Gateway is always remembers us!

• BC Stang

I brought my mustang in for an oil change and tire rotation. Easy to schedule an appointment and the wait was minimal.

• Honest place to buy a car!

I am a repeat customer. I have bought two new vehicles from Gateway Ford. They do their best to give you the best price and deal when you buy a car from them. I wouldn't go to anyone else. Service department is great too. They are honest and professional. I love Gateway Ford.

• consumer

all work was done on schedule. Tires were ordered on Monday, delivered and installed on Tuesday.

• OleAl

They have been taking care of my vehicles for years... even though I bought them elsewhere. So, I recently bought my new F150 from Gateway. I AM a satisfied customer.

We set high expectations for ourselves so it?s gratifying to hear that you've had such a great experience with us, Alfred. We sincerely appreciate your loyal business and hope to continue to serve you for many more years to come. Take care!

• Honest Dealership

Always friendly service, they always take care of my car!

Always friendly service, they always take care of my car!

• My experience

Nice people who work with you and great service. The works oil change is the ideal package. Every other place charges way too much for synthetic oil.

Todd, our Staff is dedicated to providing all our guests with outstanding customer service and quality work you can trust! Thank you so much for being one of our valued guests and we look forward to your next visit!