• Exceptional Experience!

Everyone was friendly and went well beyond expectations to be helpful in every way. We are completely satisfied with our new Chevy Cruze hatchback, all of its features, the trade-in and financial arrangements, the Gerry Lane warranties and service guarantees and the overall exceptional experience. Gerry Lane Enterprises well deserves its reputation as one of the premier auto dealerships and without question, we would would recommend them highly.

• Gerry Lanes

In short, the reputation this dealership has is quite accurate. Straight forward, friendly, knowledgeable, and personable staff. I see why everyone speaks so highly of Gerry Lane.

• Great service!

We recently purchased two vehicles from Gerry Lane. These were to replace vehicles lost in the flood. Because our house was also flooded, it was difficult to shop for cars. Jerry Boyle went out of his way to accommodate us. We would recommend Gerry Lane and Jerry to anyone interested in buying a car.

• sales

First I was approach by a young man name tj he lied to me the whole time threw the process I came in the next day and Mr William gave me another sales person which was ms Fields she was very helpful took the time out to explain every details to me step by step i told mr Williams I didn't wanna deal with the other young. Fella cause he lied to me.. I was so thankful for me William and daquayla they was absolutely most help since my process Thanks .. I really love my Malibu

• Services

I brought my vehicle in to get a recall done and my service advisor Rose helped me out and got me in and out at a reasonable time. Thanks Gerry Lane.

• Gerry Lane Chevrolet

I love Gerry Lane. Whitney was very nice and not pushy. I like that about a sales person. The only complaint I have is that I only received one key for my car. I had to spend over $150 to get a second key there. I was told it was because it was a used vehicle and that is all that was returned to them when they received the car. Well, in my opinion, Gerry Lane should have made me an extra key because the car is a current year car, 2016 not like it was 4 years old. I am 55 years old and have purchased many vehicles used and new and I have ALWAYS received 2 sets of keys. I was there the morning they made the second key for me, so that shows me it was very easily done. I feel that Gerry Lane should have made sure that I received an extra key. That is all the complaint that I have. Other than that, Gerry Lane is great..

• Radio wnt wacky

In May of this year I purchased a 2016 Chevy Colorado from Gerry Lane Chevrolet. I was very pleased with the purchase of my Colorado until last Tuesday when the radio went wacky and started showing messages and changing channels on its own and then would turn itself off. I brought my vehicle last Wednesday morning hoping to have the problem corrected, but the service advisor told me I needed to make an appointment and the earliest date was 10-4-16. We have a trip planned for next weekend and even though I accepted this appointment, I AM NOT VERY Happy This is UNACCEPTABLE.

• Never happy with Chevy service dept

I had to pay 100 dollars for them to do a diagnostic test when the only work they did was what was covered under recall, and that fixed my problem.

• The Best

If you are in need of same day service with a smile, this is the place for you. I have never had any problems with the service that I've received.

• A Great Place to Buy a Vehicle!!!

Mr.Jordan Cain and Mr. Joshua Tilley are truly first class professionals, very courteous, polite, knowledgeable and truly an asset to Gerry Lane Chevrolet Enterprises. There were no pressure tactics used which I thoroughly appreciated not having to deal with. We negotiated a deal in a timely manner. They took the time to show me all the features on the truck also taking time to explain how to use them. It was truly a pleasurable experience doing business with Gerry Lane Chevrolet and Joshua and Jordan made it that way for my wife and I. I would highly recommend Gerry Lane to friends and associates and to specifically ask for Joshua and Jordan. Both were very responsive to my e-mails and phone calls and thoroughly answered all my questions. After the deal was made, the Sales Manager Danny came by and introduced himself thanking me for the business which was a very nice gesture. Thank you Joshua , Jordan, and Danny!!! A truly satisfied customer. Hope to have a long term positive relationship with Gerry Lane Enterprises. Thanks again, Glen