Gem Mazda of Tallahassee

35 reviews

Read reviews that mention:

September 23, 2017

It was refreshing to not have a sales pitch and just straight answers. Thank you Markus. Plus he brought the car to me.

August 31, 2017

Buying a car from Gem Mazda was a quick and painless process. My salesperson, David, was always helpful and attentive and I never felt the pressure or... urgency that usual car salesmen employ to move their inventory. My certified pre-owned Mazda 6 feels brand new, and David made sure that the only tiny issue I found with the car was addressed before I drove off the lot. 5/5 buying experience.

• May 19, 2018

We came in yesterday to look at cars. We've never been to a Mazda show room or knew anyone that had a Mazda. David was our salesman and he was fantastic!... He was very knowledgeable about the car we liked and took his time with us and answered all our questions. We bought our car and could not be more pleased! It was a great experience! Thank you to all the crew at Gem Mazda! ��

August 29, 2017

I visited Gem Mazda to test drive the new CX-5 and compare two trims. My Sales Professional Marcus Brockman was very helpful in the process, he was knowledgeable... and answered all my questions. I'm used to Salesmen being pushy and constantly asking for paperwork to be filled out. Marcus was the total opposite and I really appreciated the overall experience.

August 5, 2017

Looked at cars all over this town. The staff at Gem Mazda... Marcus, Janice, etc. were incredible. Very professional. Extremely efficient and accommodating... beyond belief. I got an awesome deal and a very nice car, with all of the extras! I cannot say enough about the buying experience. Marcus was easy to deal with and talk to-- very fair and honest. A totally different situation than what I experienced at other dealerships. It was an absolute pleasure and I'll continue to purchase cars from Gem Mazda.

July 14, 2017

I have always hated going car shopping because of the annoying sales reps.But not with Gem mazda.This was absolutely the best car buying experience ever,Our... salesrep"Marcus" did not push us at all and got the price down were we needed to be the first time.None of that going back and forth crap.I would definitely buy from them again in a heartbeat.

May 30, 2017

This was my first time buying a car and David made it a wonderful experience! He was not pushy or overbearing in any way. He answered all of my questions... very well and made me feel confident in my decision.

February 18, 2017

Dave was great! He answered all our questions and there was no pressure salesmanship put on us. We'd absolutely buy from Dave and Gem again.

December 31, 2016

I had purchased my first MX5 (2006) ten years ago at Gem Mazda, and came back this week to finally trade it in and purchase a new one. Chance York was... the sales rep who worked with me during the purchase and I can't say enough positive things about him. He was very knowledgeable and personable, and did not try to pressure me with any "up-selling". He very patiently answered all of my questions and took a lot of time making sure to familiarize me with all of the features of the new Miata. Everyone at Gem, from the service department to Chris in the finance department, were very friendly and pleasant. From previous experiences I know that purchasing a car can be somewhat of an unpleasant ordeal, but working with the staff at Gem Mazda was truly a positive experience and I can't be more pleased with my new wheels!!

Thank you for sharing your experience. We appreciate your business and are very happy that you chose us! Janice Gibson, Sales Manager

November 10, 2016

My first car was a Mazda MX-3, and I loved that car until it was total in an accident. Later I became a wife and mother that required years of minivans.... Now, my children are older; I begin to search for a new vehicle. I test drove many cars such as the Lexus, Cadillac, Honda, Infinity, and others. My husband suggested a Mazda. I went to GEM Mazda,and Chance greeted us. I test drove the Mazda CX-9, and I remembered the same feeling I had when I purchased my first car. Everyone was so nice to me. The managers knew it my my birthday gift, and they placed balloons on the car. I am enjoying this vehicle.