All Star Nissan

(4.8) 180 reviews

Call This Dealer

New Used Service

• Oil Change & Complimentary Multi-point Inspection

My 1st olive change was complimentary. I the tire rotation was included in the deal. I was not aware that it was not included; therefore; I set up a... separate appointment to have my tires rotated on another date non-complimentary.

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with us, Cassandra. We work tirelessly to ensure our customers receive the best experience poss...ible and are very happy to see yours was satisfactory! Thank you for choosing All Star Nissan and we look forward to seeing you again soon!

• Airbag recall

Repairs on my mother 06 Nissan Sentra was fast and customers services was great.. Mrs Tammy Perkins was great converse with her about Allstar New loca...tion this Year.. very pleasant person to converse with.. I see why my dsughter goes to Allstar to have her Nissan services... it would be nice a get Free Car wash at time of services..

Leola, thank you for taking the time to write this 5-star review! We work hard to ensure our customers have the best experience possible at our dealer...ship and we are thrilled you had a good one. Thank you for choosing All Star, and we look forward to seeing you again soon!

• Customer

Good services. Rep was pleasant, technicians seam to know what they are doing.

Sheila, we are very happy to hear that you had a positive experience and thank you for coming in! We look forward to seeing you at your next service a...ppointment!

• Service on 2016 Nissan Rogue at All Star Nissan

Timely, professional, efficient and friendly. I'm glad to be a member of the Nissan family.

Constance, thank you for being a part of the All Star Family and trusting our dealership for your vehicle needs! We appreciate your business, and look... forward to seeing you at your next service appointment.

• My salesperson is a rockstar!

Everyone was great but my salesperson was the best! Her name is Tammy Perkins and I recommend everyone go see her for their car purchase. She works ve...ry hard to take care of the customer's needs and makes sure you leave with what you really want down to the minor details!

Wow, Martha! Thank you for taking the time to share your VIP sales experience with us! We are so happy to hear Tammy, and the entire All Star Nissan t...eam were able to get you into the exact Nissan that met all your wants and needs. Congratulations on your new vehicle purchase, and welcome to the All Star Family!

• My recent service

When I first got to the service department I specifically told the advisor about a piece on my car that was missing a clip and I pointed it out to him... and before I left he told me that they had fixed it but it wasn't fixed and I had already been waiting for 3 hours for just an oil change and rotation.

Brooke, thank you for taking the time to bring this matter to our attention. We apologize for your extended wait time you experienced. We understand y...ou have an appointment for your vehicle tomorrow. We look forward to seeing you and providing you with excellent customer service!

• Ms Williams

Chad Chapman has always made my visits at ease knowing he will make sure everything is taking care of in the service department. This is my second veh...icle I've bought from Allstar Nissan therefore this isn't my first visit to the service department or receiving the help or service I need. Thank you Chad Chapman, I know you will make a good service manager in the near future with the experience and great customer service you have given over the years.

Ladonna, thank you for taking the time to write this review! We work hard to ensure our customers have the best experience possible at our dealership ...and we are thrilled you had a good one. Chad and the entire All Star Nissan team would like to thank you for choosing our dealership, and we look forward to seeing you again soon!

• Customer

Bought my Nissan at the Allstar Kia, had an issue and brought it to Allstar Nissan for assistance. They took very good care of me and I was very happy....

Shane, thank you for setting time aside to let us know how we're doing! We appreciate the feedback and look forward to seeing you again!

• Maxima service

No concerns. Made appt. for car service, oil change and tires rotated. Very prompt.

Carolyn, we are very happy to hear that you had a positive experience and thank you for coming in! We look forward to seeing you at your next service ...appointment!

• Good experience

The service advisors were very nice and made sure to meet my request.

Tracy, thank you for setting time aside to let us know how we're doing. We appreciate the feedback and look forward to seeing you again!

All Star Nissan