• Oil Change & Complimentary Multi-point Inspection

My 1st olive change was complimentary. I the tire rotation was included in the deal. I was not aware that it was not included; therefore; I set up a separate appointment to have my tires rotated on another date non-complimentary.

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with us, Cassandra. We work tirelessly to ensure our customers receive the best experience possible and are very happy to see yours was satisfactory! Thank you for choosing All Star Nissan and we look forward to seeing you again soon!

• ALL STAR NISSAN ON FLORIDA BLVD IN BATON ROUGE. LA

IAM SO AND WELL SATISFY AND THANKS TO MY CAR SALESMAN MR.JARVIS......HE IS LIKE A DREAM THAT CAME THROUGH...I DONT THINK THERE IS NO CAR SALEMAN LIKE MR.JARVIS....MR.JARVICE SHOULD REWARDED FOR BEING SO KINDFUL, FRIENDLESS, PROFESSIONAL, HIS GOOD CUSTOMER EXPERIENCE AND HIS HARD WORK.....HE IS SO KINDHEARTED AND POLITE....HE REALLY WORKED HARD TO GET ME APPROVED FOR A BRAND NEW 2017 CAR WITH A BAD LOW CREDIT SCORE...WOW....THANK YOU MR.JARVIS AND THE ALL STAR NISSAN FAMILY

• All Star Nissan

My experience with All Star Nissan was a great experience. The services provided were efficient and and timely. The service department was very helpful and friendly. I was welll pleased.

• Recall

I took my car in for a recall on the CVT. Once I arrived I was serviced immediately.

Kasandra, thanks for the awesome feedback! We are happy to hear your recent service experience was satisfactory. We look forward to seeing you again :)

• Manager of Quality

This was the best car buying experience I have ever had. Thanks!!

Jena, congratulations on your brand new vehicle purchase, and welcome to the All Star Family! Enjoy that new car smell!

This was the best car buying experience I have ever had. Thanks!!

• quick fast friendly srevice

The service,was awesome I was in and out in a hour for a recall service on Nissan . Thanks Allstar.

Nique, thank you for this great feedback! Our team is happy to hear your recent visit was satisfactory. Thank you for coming in, and we look forward to seeing you again!

• Recall repairs

I brought my car in to take care of recall issues and after picking up my care, my left/right mirrors weren't working anymore.

Adam, we understand you have been in contact with our Service Manager to resolve this matter. We hope you have a great day.

• Car Service.

Quick service, good communications and very satisfying.

Edmund, thanks so much for taking the time to share this feedback! We look forward to seeing you at your next service appointment :)

Quick service, good communications and very satisfying.

• 2016 Murano

This is my fifth Murano and I always receive excellent service. The service department is the main reason I keep coming back to All Star Nissan.

Patricia, wow! Congratulations on your 5th Nissan Murano from All Star! Our team is so appreciative of your loyalty and trust in our dealership. Thank you for always choosing and trusting All Star Nissan for your automotive needs!

• Mary Barbers review

Everyone I spoke to on the phone or had dealings with have been wonderful. Chad in the service department has been outstanding- one great guy!! He's kind and very nice, just a wonderful person to work with.

Mary, thanks so much for taking the time to share this awesome feedback! Chad and the entire All Star Nissan team thank you for choosing and trusting our dealership for your vehicle needs! We look forward to seeing you at your next service appointment :)