All Star Nissan

Saturday 7:00am–4:00pm 9:00am–7:00pm
Sunday Closed Closed
Used (225) 341-1161 (225) 341-1161
Service (225) 272-9330 (225) 272-9330

A dealership’s rating is calculated by averaging its lifetime reviews.

Allstar Nissan rocks !!

A big shout out to Dan Hall at Allstar Nissan! I had a no pressure no hassle experience which for me is great! Dan took his time to show me & my daughter the cars I was interested in and even one that just came in ! We had the best experience with Dan and his knowledge of the cars. The deal maker I think was Brandon ( didn't see or talk to him ) was great as well. Going in to see Jen to sign the final papers was like being with a life long friend !!! She kept us laughing and telling me what each paper was for ! ( not my first rodeo) I'll definitely go back for my daughter's car in the future !! Thank you everyone !

Dealer response

All Star Nissan appreciates the 5-stars and feedback. The team is glad your experience was the best. We look forward to future visits. Safe travels on the road ahead!

1.0

Humiliated!

I have been for over a week now have been waiting on a response or call back or something. I spoke with a salesman little over a week ago. I know it was too good to be true. He should have been honest. I would have understood. I was looking to purchase a vehicle, used. I made him aware of having a vehicle to trade in, and that I may have been able to afford a 1000 down payment. I said before hand, that I was looking for a second chance, credit score wasn't the greatest, mid 500s, may could possibly put 1000 down, maybe not. And that I wasn't looking to be approved. But he assured that it was for sure possible to be approved. That he approved someone with an even lower score. I originally missed the first appt due to, well a vehicle issue on the side of the road. I did send a message stating that I couldn't make it but would like to reschedule and did say I was quite frankly unsure and hoped what I was being told wasvthe truth and that easy to get a car. I've not yet been reached out to. I've left message after message and nothing!!!! Talk about me not feeling close to important, embarrassed, humilated. Feel like I'm being punished or not worth the time because I may not have had finances like others. Ridiculous!!!!!!!

Dealer response

We appreciate you bringing this experience to our attention. If you are willing, please contact us at (225) 272-9330 so we can work towards a resolution. We look forward to hearing from you.

Great experience!

Bought my new ride from here. The manager Brandon was amazing. Will definately be returning when my daughter starts driving to get her vehicle from these guys!

Dealer response

Thank you for the great review, Dawn! We are thrilled to see that Brandon's exemplary service has earned your loyal business. Congratulations on your latest purchase; All Star Nissan looks forward to working with you and your daughter in the future.

Great friendly service

Told them what I was looking for and they found it at one of their other dealership. They called me when I got there and when I made it to the dealership I was in and out in no time. Very friendly staff. I will definatley be recommending them.

Dealer response

Thank you for the great review! We are happy to know that you enjoyed our services. Let us know if there is anything else we can help you with. We look forward to your next visit!

1.3

Our sunroof exploded from hot weather on our New Nissan Sentra sedan over two months ago. We informed the dealership but have been getting the run around, no straight answers!The customer service at the Juban road location in Denham Springs has very poor customer service. Feel like once they sold us the car they abandoned us! A little advice, you might want to look elsewhere to buy a car.

Dealer response

CJ, We are disappointed to learn that you feel let down by our customer service regarding your sunroof situation. This is never our intention, and we assure you that we truly value your time and business with us. Please reach out to our Loyalty Manager, Danielle, at 225-490-5564 when you have a moment so we can address your feedback. It would be our pleasure to assist you in any way we can. Best regards, Customer Relations Manager reviews@allstarautomotive.com

1.0

DO NOT RECOMMEND

VERY disappointed in this dealership. Buying a vehicle should be a happy time in your life. This place made my process disappointing and miserable. Once I bought my vehicle I left happy and thought I was done with my paper work. They called me and needed more information every day for over a week. It was something new every single day. When I called them back I would be transferred to different departments- apparently people don’t know what they are doing. The person in charge of this dealership needs to train/retrain their staff. Literally no one has a clue what they are doing. The staff lacks organization and professionalism. Thankful to be rid of this headache.

Dealer response

Rebeca, Thank you for your feedback. We appreciate your comments as they help us improve. Will you reach out to us so that we may discuss this further? Please send us an email with your preferred contact information. Best regards, Customer Relations Manager reviews@allstarautomotive.com

4.5

corrected review

i am writing to say that when I spoke to customer service about my loan payoff it was handled right away and I got a call back from that department. I was treated very well and the matter was handled. so I need to take back that earlier review. thanks for taking care of my loan inquiries.

Dealer response

Thank you for giving us the opportunity to assist you with your loan payoff, Judith! We are happy to know that you were satisfied with our services. Let us know if there is anything else we can help you with. We look forward to your next visit!

2.5

searching for a vehicle

I was very disappointed I was told by a recent customer that you go for and beyond to help the customer as for as getting a vehicle I brought in a trade that I barely made it to the dealer ship to see if they could help but they couldn't I feel if I was honest to let you know what was wrong with my vehicle the least they could have done was went that extra mile to get me financed.

Dealer response

Hi, I appreciate your feedback, and I am disappointed that your potential trade-in experience with us wasn't satisfactory. I would like to get in touch with you to discuss your situation further. Please contact us when you have the chance. I hope to hear from you soon. Best, Customer Relations Manager reviews@allstarautomotive.com

Great Experience

We went to AllStar Nissan with less than 24 hours left to buy a car because our rental had to be returned the same day. When we arrived we were greeted by Patrick Hebert and he took us to his desk and wrote all our questions and concerns down and got us started with the process. We wanted the 2018 Pathfinder, everyone at Nissan was more than helpful and accommodating to our circumstances and they were able to help us secure the Pathfinder at a great rate! Thanks AllStar Nissan!

Dealer response

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with us, Tiara! We were happy to assist you with your automotive needs. Let us know if we can do anything for you in the future!

1.5

Poor Customer Service

Purchased a 2014 Altima in July 2018. with an extended warranty. Weeks later rec'd a notice from GAI stating that warranty was denied. Contacted All Star and found out that it was because the employee responsible for completing paperwork submitted the wrong form, easy fix according the finance dept (that's who we were directed too to correct issue). However, they don't like to return calls or follow through with correcting issues. Made several calls, left several voice mails with several All Star employees (Finance Manager, General Manager of Nissan (Nic Richard), Customer Relations (Kimberly Kent). Finally get a call to come by the Nissan dealership to sign off on the correct paperwork. We do so. Never hear another word or receive any notice that all is well. Weeks later I go through the same issue of calling and leaving voicemails that don't get returned General Manager of Nissan (Nic Richard), Customer Relations (Kimberly Kent). Finally just researched and contacted GAI myself to get the information I was looking for. We have purchased 3 vehicles from All Star Automotive Group (2 New/1 Used) and will not be purchasing any in the future. Will take my business and money to a group that cares about their customers long term, not just to get the sale.

Dealer response

Lucy, It's unfortunate to learn of your disappointment with any lack of communication that has led to your distrust. Please rest assured I take your comments seriously and would appreciate the opportunity to best resolve your concerns. Please contact me at your earliest convenience. Thank you. Best, Customer Relations Manager reviews@allstarautomotive.com