New 888-393-7008 Dealer Website
Used 888-381-5629 Email Dealer
Service 888-396-3121

• Oil Change & Complimentary Multi-point Inspection

My 1st olive change was complimentary. I the tire rotation was included in the deal. I was not aware that it was not included; therefore; I set up a separate appointment to have my tires rotated on another date non-complimentary.

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with us, Cassandra. We work tirelessly to ensure our customers receive the best experience possible and are very happy to see yours was satisfactory! Thank you for choosing All Star Nissan and we look forward to seeing you again soon!

• Bought a Rogue

This was a great experience. The salesperson was very accommodating.

This was a great experience. The salesperson was very accommodating.

• Allstar Nissan Baton Rouge

Tammy & The whole crew were awesome all the way down to the management! They were determined to make my deal work without going over my budget!!!!!

Kimen, thank you for taking the time to share your VIP sales experience with us! We are so happy Tammy and the entire All Star Nissan team were able to get you into the exact Nissan that met all your needs! Congratulations on your new Nissan vehicle, and welcome to the All Star Family!

• Long wait

My car was making a loud squeaking noise when I started the engine. I called the service department for an appointment. I was told there was only one technician and it would be about two weeks before an appointment was available. I accepted an appointment 9 days later at 8:00. I waited four hours for the repair. At no time was I updated on the progress and finally I went to the service desk and was told that my car was ready. Waste of long time for a minor belt adjustment.

Paula, thank you for taking the time to share this feedback with us and accept our apology for the inconvenience. It is our goal to completely satisfy all of our customers, so we are saddened to hear your experience was unsatisfactory due to your extended wait time. Please know that we do care about you as a customer and appreciate your business. We apologize for your experience and hope you will give us a second chance to make it right.

• All Star Nissan

My oil change was taken care of in a timely manner as well as a recall part that had been ordered.

Lester, thank you for taking the time to share this great feedback with us! The goal of our service department at All Star Nissan is taking care of our customers. Reviews like yours let us know that we're achieving our goal and we're glad to hear that you were pleased with your visit. Thanks again!

• Service at Allstar Nissan

Very fast and friendly service. Very satisfied with Allstar.

Very fast and friendly service. Very satisfied with Allstar.

Charles, thank you for taking the time to share your recent car buying experience with us! We are so happy to hear we were able to get you into the exact vehicle you wanted! Congratulations on your new vehicle purchase, and welcome to the All Star Family!

• ALL STAR NISSAN

THE SALES DEPARTMENT AND THE SERVICE REPS ARE COURTEOUS,PROFESSIONAL,AND FRIENDLY.

Floyd, thank you for taking the time to share this 5-star review with us! The entire team at All Star Nissan is so happy to hear about your wonderful experiences at our dealership! Thank you for choosing and trusting All Star Nissan for your automotive needs! We look forward to a lasting relationship with you!

• dealer survey/review

good experience vehicle on time professional repairs

good experience vehicle on time professional repairs

Bruce, thank you so much for the 5-star feedback. We appreciate you trusting our dealership with your vehicle. We truly appreciate your business, have a great day!

• Miss juanita

Pleasant, experience very helpful. Love the service and sales man was so detail

Thank you for the 5-star review, Juanita! Congratulations of your new vehicle and welcome to the All Star Family!

Pleasant, experience very helpful. Love the service and sales man was so detail

• 2017 Pathfinder

My overall experience was great. The staff was professional and knowledgeable.

My overall experience was great. The staff was professional and knowledgeable.

Kenya, thank you for taking the time to share this awesome feedback with us! Congratulations on your new 2017 Nissan Pathfinder, and welcome to the All Star Family!