INFINITI of Baton Rouge

64 reviews

Read reviews that mention:

November 13, 2018

I purchased a 2018 Infiniti QX60 in October 2018. My salesperson, Faisal Muhammad made the entire experience comfortable and easy from beginning to end.... He also took the time to explain the many features of the vehicle and answered all of my many questions. I also appreciated the fact that he did not try to pressure me into buying the vehicle. My husband has already stated that he will be returning to Faisal when he gets ready to purchase his next vehicle. Great job Faisal Muhammad!!

November 4, 2018

I have 2 daughters attending college out of town that both needed cars in the past year. Kendall has helped us pick out a used car within our budget that... fit the needs of each of my daughters and was reliable. He made the process speedy and was never pushy. I will be in the market for another car soon and I will only go back to Acura of BR and Jendall

November 1, 2018

I would like to thank the entire team at Infiniti of Baton Rouge especially Vance Moore who assisted me in the purchase of a Infiniti Q 70 yesterday. I... felt I received a great deal on my purchase with no hassle to speak of. Thanks Guys! and keep up the excellent work.

October 19, 2018

It was a pleasure purchasing my QX60 from Rusty Allement at Infinity if Baton Rouge. I woul highly recommend this dealership and salesperson. You won't... be disappointed.

October 11, 2018

First of All Thomas really was very pleasant to deal with online. I was sure there was no way they could get me in the Q70L for what I could afford. I... walked in and Brett met me and introduced me to Jordan. Went for a spin and loved the car. They went to work to make it work. Extremely helpful because I was over my miles on my lease and they helped tremendously on what to do. They even buffed out an area that was an issue on old lease. David the finance Mgr was very nice to deal with. Great group..I’ll be back

February 2, 2018

Very easy car buying experience! Everyone was so nice and helpful. We arrived late due to traffic and they even stayed late to finalized the deal. Thanks... Vance, Thomas and Kelly for making it happen. Great Dealership!!

January 2, 2018

Our experience at Infiniti of Baton Rouge was excellent! Our salesman Erick was fantastic to work with! I will be more than willing to recommend others... to him and this dealership! So thankful for all their assistance today!

October 11, 2017

We started out looking for a slightly used vehicle but couldn't pass up all the deals we were able to get on our purchase. Bernie Hahn was more than helpful... and always had a smile on his face. Bernie knows the business well and did everything he could to help us with our purchase. We recommend him for any vehicle you may need. Bernie will find it for you. Special thanks to Jonathan Hutchens in finance for his patience in finally getting our paperwork completed.

April 12, 2017

After searching for a vehicle for over 6 months, My daughter and I found the SUV that I was looking for at Infiniti of Baton Rouge! Brandon Varnado, salesman,... was so helpful and knowledgeable when it came to the vehicles that I was interested in. He was not a pushy salesman at all. He gave me his professional and personal opinions on the vehicles that I was interested in, so I could make the right choice for my family. The purchase of my vehicle was easy, fast and a pleasant one. I will definitely purchase my next vehicle from Brandon Varnado at Infiniti of Baton Rouge! Thank you!

March 8, 2017

Friendly service, but beware of the extra fees. Be sure to look at the breakdown of fees before signing. Recommend reading the fine print and reading everything... before you sign it.