3.9
  • The Best Car Buying Experience.

My salesperson was wonderful. He answered all questions I had on the trucks and did not try to push us to buy. The finance manager was extremely fast and I was pleased with my rate and monthly payment. Overall a pleasant experience.

• Great experience at Bill Hood Ford

Everyone did a great job in making my purchase experience a positive one.

Everyone did a great job in making my purchase experience a positive one.

• Excellent help

Purchased a new vehicle from Bill Hood last week and the entire staff were friendly and helpful. This was our second purchase from Bill Hood and we will definitely purchase another vehicle from them.

• Very bad service DO NOT USE!!!

Had truck 3 days and had to bring back in for engine light and airbag light then serve guy lied about what I told him to change

• DO NOT USE !!!! VERY BAD SERVICE DEPT!!!!!

Had truck 3 days had to bring back due to prob still not fixed called and had head games trying to get thru to service dept

• Satisfied customer,thanks to new sales manager !

On 01-09-2017, I wrote a review about Bill Hood Ford in Hammond Louisiana. I had a problem with a small defect in the passenger seat of our new truck. It wasn't a good review because I didn't think that we had been treated fairly by iord Motor Company or Bill Hood Ford for not repairing the seat cover. The day after I wrote my review ,I recieved a call from Mr. C. J, Adams ,the new sales manager at Bill Hood Ford. He apologized to me for what had happened and he assured me that he would personally take care of our problem. He told me to bring the truck over and he would give us a loaner until we got our truck back. We took our truck over this morning and met with Mr. Adams. He wrote up our ticket and gave us a loaner truck ,true to his word .He said that he would give us a call when our truck was ready .While we were there, he introduced us to Cody, the salesman that took our original salesman's place. Cody is also the guy that had called me last week to check on us and I would like to thank him too. With this said , I have to say, after this , we are pretty satisfied with Bill Hood Ford. If my truck comes back repaired to satisfaction , I will recommend Bill Hood Ford to everyone that I know.

• Refuse to repair defect in set cover

My husband and I bought a new F-150 Sport truck from Bill Hood Motor Company in Hammond a year ago this past November. Shortly after we bought the truck. I noticed that the passenger seat had a small defect in the stitching on the seat. Probably less than an inch and it had a small fray in it. We had to bring our truck in for the battery to be replaced and while we were there , I told the service guy about it and he told me that when they finished with what they were doing ,he would look at it. We were in the waiting room and the service guy brought our truck around and said we were all ready to go. So we BOTH forgot about the seat. a few months later, we were in Hammond and we took our truck in to show them the seat. A couple of people came out and one took his hand and spread the seat open at the place where the stitching was missing and another guy took a picture and they sent the picture into Ford Motor Company. I got a call from the Bill Hood service department one day and was told that Ford Motor Company said that we had cut the seat. He also told me that if I would call the salesperson that sold us the truck, that he may could get Bill Hood Ford to take care of it. By that time our salesman was no longer working at Bill Hood Ford. So I ended up being shuffled from one person to the next. One told me that I could take the truck across the street and get them to repair it , but I would have to pay for it. We had just bought a BRAND NEW truck from Bill Hood Ford and they didn't want to stand behind their product and didn't care to satisfy a customer ! So I decided to bring my truck to another Ford Motor Company when we have to do warranty work etc. It's a shame because up until this happened , we liked everybody that we had met there and thought that we would get treated fairly there, but I guess we were wrong. I got a call just last week from a guy from Bill Hood Ford and he told me he would be taking our salesman's place and he would be taking care of us. I told him that I would probably not be going back to Bill Hood Ford . And I explained the situation to him and I asked him if he could help us get this repaired. He told me that he was going to see what he could get done and would call me back. So far , I haven't heard anything from him. If I don't hear anything from him, I think I'll just call the general manager and if that doesn't work. I'm going to TRY to call and talk to the owner. At this time I would not recommend anyone to Bill Hood Ford in Hammond Louisiana. It's up to them to change the way I feel about them. But I know they don't care about two old people like us and I really don't expect them to do the right thing. They got our money and now they don't care . Sad.

• Lincoln MKX - Highly recommend Bill Hood Lincoln

Missy & Barry, we are thrilled to hear that you had a great overall experience with us. Thank you for your kind words!

The entire experience in purchasing our new Lincoln MKX through Bill Hood Ford-Lincoln was a delight. There was zero pressure from anyone on the team from the salesman (GREAT job Aaron, Dylan & Chris) to the F&I Manager (Phillip Gaboury). All of our questions were answered and there was a relaxed and no pressure atmosphere throughout our experience. Rick was exceptionally patient in answering my unbelievable amount of questions and he was also really patient and helpful when I changed my mind on what I wanted at the last minute. I highly recommend purchasing a vehicle from this team as they were professional, friendly, and helpful. A great all around experience!

• HIGHLY RECOMMENDED!!!!

Thank you for sharing your experience with the world!

My husband and I have purchased many vehicles in our lifetime. By far, Bill Hood has been the easiest and best transaction ever! No hassle or going back and forth! Great customer service and they care about their customers! Highly recommended!! -The Pape's

Thank you for sharing your experience with the world!

• Bill Hood Ford

Thank you for the recommendation, CJ!

Awesome dealership with friendly staff. Talk to my man Kenny, he will treat you right and answer any questions you have. Would highly recommend to anyone in the market for a vehicle.

Thank you for the recommendation, CJ!