Bud Cross Ford Inc

Call This Dealer

New

• Service department
    September 3, 2016

Staff was very polite and attentive to my needs. I was taken care of with Professionalism with the sales team when I purchased a 2016 F-250 King Ranc...h seamless transaction. Great place to do business!

Thank you for your review, Paul. We're glad to know that we were able to provide you with a positive experience. If you ever need anything in the futu...re, please don't hesitate to let us know. Take care! Damian Ferguson damian@budcrossford.com (979) 567-4621

• Great people
    November 30, 2016

a great experience everybody was very personable home town feel it would be worth the drive to come here even though it isn't far from my home I pass ...it when going to work

• Great service
    November 27, 2016

Friendly, great service! They worked me in quickly which is extremely important to everyone. They have an excellent facility and staff. Would recom...mend Bud Cross Ford to anyone.

Thank you for the great review, Linda! We take pride in our customer service and do whatever we can to have our customers leave happy. Please don't he...sitate to contact me or visit us if you need anything else. Damian Ferguson damian@budcrossford.com (979) 567-4621

• Wonderful customer service
    November 10, 2016

Exceptional service, like none I have ever experienced before. I appreciated our sales rep who went above and beyond to make the entire process so ea...sy and enjoyable.

Thank you so much for your feedback, Angela. We greatly appreciate the opportunity to work with you. Please let us know if we can ever help you in the... future. We look forward to working with you again. Damian Ferguson damian@budcrossford.com (979) 567-4621

• Great People
    November 8, 2016

Did not have to spend any time on any missteps. The people at Bud Cross researched all the options available to me and provided me the best solution f...or what worked best for me. When it was time to close the deal, they had everything ready and made it quick and painless.

Thank so much for the nice review, Gerald! We really appreciate this feedback. We pride ourselves on offering high quality customer service, and we're... glad we were able to take care of you. It was our pleasure. Damian Ferguson damian@budcrossford.com (979) 567-4621

• Great Customer Service
    October 30, 2016

I went into Bud Cross to have oil changed and tire rotated. I experience great customer service while I was there.

Thank you for the positive review, Jason! We take pride in our customer service and do whatever we can to have our customers leave happy. Please don't... hesitate to contact or visit us if you need anything else. Damian Ferguson damian@budcrossford.com (979) 567-4621

• Great Buying Experience
    October 6, 2016

The basic experience just working with your sales reps was very good: They responded to my calls, called me back and tried to do the best they could ...for us. They were not pushy and I didn't feel like it was all about the bottom line.

Thank you for the glowing review! We take pride in our customer service and do whatever we can to have our customers leave happy. Please don't hesitat...e to contact me or visit us if you need anything else. Damian Ferguson damian@budcrossford.com (979) 567-4621

• Friendly & extremely helpful sales and repair dept
    September 14, 2016

Bud Cross Ford offered friendly speedy service at a reasonable price. I would definitely recommend their service and sales department to my family, fr...iends, and coworkers.

Brenda, thank you very much for taking your time to leave us a great review! We are pleased to hear about your positive experience with us! If there i...s anything else we can do for you just give us a call! Damian Ferguson damian@budcrossford.com (979) 567-4621

• Great Customer service
    July 27, 2016

Professional great customer service and came through when we needed them most. Had problem out if state and Bud Cross and employees assisted on gettin...g us back on the road.

Thanks so much for the nice review, Bryan! We really appreciate this feedback and I'll be certain to share your compliments to the rest of the staff. ...We pride ourselves on offering high quality customer service, and I'm glad we were able to take care of you. It was our pleasure. Damian Ferguson damian@budcrossford.com (979) 567-4621

• Small town, great buying experience!
    July 24, 2016

I purchased a 2016 Ford F150. My salesman was Phillip Rodriguez and he was great, I consider him a friend now more than a car salesman. I have already... recommended Bud Cross Ford and Phillip to a VFW buddy of mine in the market for a Ford.

Thank you for your review, Robert. We're glad to have Phillip on our team and that we could provide you with a positive experience. If you ever need a...nything in the future, please don't hesitate to let us know. Damian Ferguson damian@budcrossford.com (979) 567-4621

Bud Cross Ford Inc