1.0
  • Chet truck repairs!!

Brought my truck in for repairs for simple front hub replacement . Truck sit on lot for for a total of 5 days before service began. Was told it would be ready on the eight day and drove from Houston to pick it up, after I arrive in OPELOUSAS the truck is still not ready..... Wow !!!!! This is the last time these guys ever touch any of my vehicles . Slow service.!!!!! Not sure if the service was perform correctly yet. Will let you guys know the out come.

• Very Happy

I bought a 2015 Colorado a few days ago. It is a great truck. I am very happy with it. Roy Motors were easy to work with.

• dont go here

Very poor customer service. Sold my vehicle to an employee after I was told I had 'first choice'