Nyle Maxwell Chrysler Jeep Dodge of Taylor

A dealership’s rating is calculated by averaging its lifetime reviews.

My wife and I have been car shopping for the last few

My wife and I have been car shopping for the last few months and after visiting several dealerships in the Austin area, we finally went to a dealership in Taylor, TX that didn’t try and take advantage of you with the current shortage of vehicles, interest rates, etc. We worked with both Toa and Harry who were outstanding. They both went the extra mile so that my wife and I could drive away with two brand new vehicles. Car buying is never easy, and it’s time consuming, but they made being at the dealership for 4-5 hours worth while. They cared about our wants/needs when it came to a vehicle, and they also listened to us when we discussed our budget. That’s rare for a car dealership. Their professionalism and kindness was second to none. I would not trade anywhere else from here on out, and I will send everyone I know (family/friends) to them if they are in the market for a new/used vehicle. The entire team was great, to include the sales managers and the finance guy. The paperwork signing was very efficient and quick once we arrived at a fair deal. Both Toa and Harry explained how to use all of the technology in our vehicles thoroughly as well. Toa went above and beyond for my Dodge Ram truck by adding the foot rails and Bed liner after market prior to me picking up the vehicle. That’s what I call first class service. I’ve never had a car buying experience like the one I did at Nyle Maxwell Dodge in Taylor, TX.

BEST car buying experience EVER!

Dealer response

Michelle - We are delighted to see that both Toa and Harry went above and beyond to make your car-buying experience wonderful. We pride ourselves on our top-notch service so your review has truly made our day. Thanks for supporting Nyle Maxwell Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram of Taylor and congratulations on your new truck!

Our Salesman Andrew Cortez was the best never gave up on

Our Salesman Andrew Cortez was the best never gave up on us... Every Dealership needs a Andrew.

Excellent service

Edgar was great & very helpful! The entire office crew was amazing! I’m happy with the service they provided. I look forward to going back on our next purchase.

Dealer response

Thank you for the great review, Maria! We are happy to hear that Edgar and the team gave you a positive experience here at Nyle Maxwell Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram of Taylor. Safe travels ahead!

Edgar Acevedo is an amazing salesman.

Edgar Acevedo is an amazing salesman. He is very knowledgable and very great person to so business with.

Highly recommend

Inno was very professional and listened to everything I said I wanted. He presented me with options and never made me feel pressured to buy something else. Not only that but he did everything in his power to make sure I went home with the car that I wanted. As a buyer I couldn’t appreciate anything more than that from a salesman. Highly recommend doing business with inno if you come to this dealership and are looking for another car.

Dealer response

All of us at Nyle Maxwell Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram of Taylor are grateful for your recommendation. Thanks so much for giving Inno a shoutout and we wish you all the best in your newly purchased vehicle. Have a great day!

The dealership was first rate professional and my 2

The dealership was first rate professional and my 2 salesmen were as good as I’ve seen anywhere.

Great Family Dealership

Great customer service every time I go in. Brian is always smiling and happy to see you. On a side note, why does this page keep telling me to write more words?

Dealer response

It means a lot that our commitment to our customers stood out to you. We will happily let Brian know you appreciated his help and great attitude. Have a wonderful day! - Nyle Maxwell Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram of Taylor

Love me some Nyle Maxwell of Taylor

I have been with the Nyle Maxwell Dealership in Taylor for years. The folks in the service department are top of the line RockStars. Renee and Bryan are who kept me loyal and the reason I continue to by from this dealership. I highly recommend!

Dealer response

Thanks so much for taking a moment to give us your five stars! Renee and Bryan are great assets to the Nyle Maxwell Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram of Taylor team and will appreciate your kudos, Tracey!

Always a great buying experience!

Always a great buying experience! Staff, salesman care about their customers and want you to continue to be a customer for life!

My husband and I have used Nyle Maxwell Dodge in Taylor, Texas for years. We have purchased several vehicles and used their service department with utmost confidence and trust in the service they provide. My Jeep Commander has over 240,000 miles and it still runs great. Thanks so much!

Dealer response

We are so grateful to you and your husband for your continued business! Thank you for choosing Nyle Maxwell Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram of Taylor and for sharing your kind review. See you next time!

Inno was a great sales representative.

Inno was a great sales representative. The finance office worked through the details and Inno delivered the car to us personally after we finished the negotiations over text and phone. I don't have time to travel and wait. There is nothing better than a dealership which will do this for you. The paperwork was delivered with the vehicle. The experience was perfect. We live about 160 miles from the dealership. Justin

Outstanding Customer service, they understood our

Outstanding Customer service, they understood our financial situation & helped us get the best financing for a pickup.

The dealership's response was timely and they advised me

The dealership's response was timely and they advised me of additional service that needed to be done on my vehicle in addition to the oil change I had originally requested. It was all done in a very professional and cost effective manner.

Best Service in the Round Rock area when considering the...

Best Service in the Round Rock area when considering the purchase of a New or Used Vehicle. Customer Satisfaction is THIER Top Priority. No B.S. The people who are Employed there are by far the Best you could ask for from Top to Bottom. Truth. Glen P. Goad

Service department is very easy to work with trust

Service for recall was excellent. Was done on a timely matter. Very knowledgeable and committed people to have in your service department. Thank you so much!

Dealer response

We are more than pleased to hear that the Nyle Maxwell Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram of Taylor team delivered professional service which made your experience a success from start to finish. Thanks for the kudos, Jan!

Nobody does it better that the Truck Experts in Taylor....

Nobody does it better that the Truck Experts in Taylor. From ordering to Delivery. Top notch all the way. My Ram 2500 is exactly built the way I wanted it. Well done to Steve David Jason and my professional rep Norris. Thx guys

Very professional and positive atmosphere. No waiting no...

Very professional and positive atmosphere. No waiting no hassle. Great buying experience. I'll be back.

Darin and all of the service department are always...

Darin and all of the service department are always excellent to work with on any type of service

They got me in for an oil change and completed it in a...

They got me in for an oil change and completed it in a timely fashion. Always good service at this dealership.

Great Service!

I’ve been bringing my vehicle here and it’s been amazing. Quick service and the staff is absolutely great to work with. Huge shoutout to Brian who has been super amazing since day one.

Dealer response

Thank you for taking the time to review us! We appreciate your support and are thrilled to hear that you had such a successful service experience working with Brian and the Nyle Maxwell Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram of Taylor team. Drive safely, and we hope to see you back again down the road!

Best service around

Dropped off Durango for service today. It was Excellent service with a smile! Only place I go after buying my car here 2 years ago!

Dealer response

It was our pleasure to help you with your Dodge Durango, Diana! Thank you for giving us your five stars, and we look forward to seeing you again next time. Safe travels!

Best experience ever with a dealership

We had such a great experience and customer service that we came back and bought a second car. Thank you to Kenny and Eduardo for everything.

Dealer response

All we can say is - wow! It is so great to hear that Kenny and Eduardo's commitment to our customers stood out to you so much that we could help you not once but twice. Thank you for supporting Nyle Maxwell Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram of Taylor and we wish you all the best in your new rides, Megan!

Great dealership. Would buy here again. They went

Excellent deal. Excellent dealership. Great experience buying the vehicle I wanted. I would recommend this dealership and would buy here again. I would recommend my salesman.

Dealer response

Gary, thank you for taking the time to share! We appreciate your support and are happy to hear that you had such a successful purchase experience working with the Nyle Maxwell Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram of Taylor team. Drive safely, and we hope to see you back again down the road!

Great service!

Preston was helpful with resolving an issue I had with my Jeep. Great service every time i bring my car in. Would recommend this dealership to everyone.

Dealer response

Savanna, thank you for the great review! We are thrilled to hear that you had such a successful service experience working with Preston and the Nyle Maxwell Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram of Taylor team. Drive safely, and we hope to see you back again down the road!

I took my Jeep in on a Saturday Marcus was great

I took my Jeep in on a Saturday Marcus took excellent care of me. They were able to get me in and out the same day.

Dealer response

Thanks for the excellent 5 star review of Nyle Maxwell Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram of Taylor! We're happy to hear that our team got you back on the roads quickly. Safe driving!

My wife and were in a lease we didn't feel comfortable...

My wife and were in a lease we didn't feel comfortable with. Jose and Kyle both worked very hard to get us into a new vehicle we were very happy with. They made it very easy for us. I highly recommend this dealership and both of these employeea. Troy and Linda Brown

Could not have been better.

Kenny was very helpful and polite. He was able to answer any questions I had and stayed in touch with me from my initial enquiry about the truck until he got the power steps put on and delivered my new Power Wagon. I highly recommend him on your next Ram purchase.

Dealer response

Steve - thanks for the wonderful review of Nyle Maxwell Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram of Taylor! We're happy to hear that Kenny was so helpful during your visit and we wish you safe travels!

Toakase is an amazing sales lady! My purchase of the Jeep...

Toakase is an amazing sales lady! My purchase of the Jeep Gladiator Willys was painless!

Edgar is always helpful when me and family purchases...

Edgar is always helpful when me and family purchases vehicles and the service department is the best around.

I wanted to custom order a Jeep Wrangler Unlimited and...

I wanted to custom order a Jeep Wrangler Unlimited and they made it happen. The sales associate worked with me to get me exactly what I wanted.

I have traded and brought truck from Maxwell for last...

I have traded and brought truck from Maxwell for last thirteen years., six all together. Sales people friendly., this is third from Edgar great service

Our service was amazing. Preston Rhoades was probably the...

Our service was amazing. Preston Rhoades was probably the best customer sales help we have had in a long while. We got exactly the truck we wanted.

Best Sales Support Ever

Dealer response

Russell - Thank you for the great review! We are thrilled to hear that you had such a successful purchase experience working with Preston and the Nyle Maxwell Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram of Taylor team. Drive safely in your new truck, and we hope to see you again down the road!

I live 50 miles from Nyle Maxwell of Taylor and glad that...

I live 50 miles from Nyle Maxwell of Taylor and glad that I drove the extra distance to buy my 2020 ram 1500. This dealership is outstanding, friendly and carring of customers even after a sale. This dealer has earned a forever customer.

My salesman rocky found me something I liked and was very...

My salesman rocky found me something I liked and was very nice and wasn’t a big hassle in and out. I recommend go see them.

Hilbert R. Maldonado, owner

Kudos to Rocky and Pete!!!Fantastic and friendly service—consummate professionals! Quality/professional detail job—-bumper to bumper! We’re very happy w our Chevy truck. We’ll be back to Taylor Maxwell Dealership, Maldonado, Round Rock

Dealer response

Thank you for the great review! We are proud to have earned your business and happy to hear that you had such an outstanding experience working with Rocky and Pete. Drive safely in your truck, and we are looking forward to working with you again at Nyle Maxwell Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram of Taylor!

The whole team at Nyle Maxwell in Taylor, TX is...

The whole team at Nyle Maxwell in Taylor, TX is great! They're courteous, knowledgeable, friendly and devoted to making a visit pleasant. I highly recommend them...

1000 thanks to Kenny Robinson, you were great and help me...

1000 thanks to Kenny Robinson, you were great and help me a lot. I thought I wasn’t going to get the Jeep Cherokee but I did, thanks to him yay yay horay horay. Awesome people.

Great Service!

My experience with service at Nyle Maxwell has been great. Scheduling is easy and repairs are made quickly and properly. Both of the service advisors are great to deal with, and the cashiers are friendly.

Dealer response

Thank you, Gary, for reviewing Nyle Maxwell Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram of Taylor! We're glad to hear that our team impressed you and we look forward to taking care of you during your next service visit!