Nyle Maxwell Chrysler Jeep Dodge of Taylor

4.5

4.5

Great Service!

My experience with service at Nyle Maxwell has been great. Scheduling is easy and repairs are made quickly and properly. Both of the service advisors are great to deal with, and the cashiers are friendly.

Dealer response

Thank you, Gary, for reviewing Nyle Maxwell Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram of Taylor! We're glad to hear that our team impressed you and we look forward to taking care of you during your next service visit!

Nyle Maxwell Dodge Jeep in Taylor Texas

I know with the Pandemic things are bit crazy, but Terry made sure I was taken care of quickly. He showed me what needed to be fixed and had the parts there quickly. I knew the service department was pretty full the Saturday I brought it in, but Terry worked me in. I dropped off the car and Brian said he would make sure it was taken care of since he was working that day. Brian was amazing because he made sure it was completed on time and everything was correct. I will never take my car anywhere else to be fixed!!!

Dealer response

Brenda, thank you for taking the time to leave us a review! We are so glad Terry and Brian took good care of you and your vehicle here at Nyle Maxwell Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram of Taylor, and we will certainly let them know that you appreciate their help. If you ever need anything else, don't hesitate to come back and see us again!

Superb customer service

Jose provided excellent customer service at Nyle Maxwell in Taylor. He was very attentive to our needs regarding what we were looking for in a vehicle, price range and payments. He went above and beyond to help my family find the vehicle that met our needs. I will definitely recommend Jose to friends and family and I look forward to working with him and Nyle Maxwell Taylor in the future. Everyone was friendly from the moment we walked in the door. Thank you for serving my family.

Dealer response

Andree, thank you for taking the time to leave us a review! Jose is an excellent member of our team at Nyle Maxwell Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram of Taylor, and we couldn't be more proud to know that he provided the exemplary customer service we strive for here. We will certainly let him know that you appreciate his help, and we look forward to working with you and your family again sometime!

Jose provided excellent customer service at Nyle Maxwell...

Jose provided excellent customer service at Nyle Maxwell in Taylor. He was very attentive to our needs regarding what we were looking for in a vehicle, price range and payments. He went above and beyond to help my family find the vehicle that met our needs. I will definitely recommend Jose to friends and family and I look forward to working with him and Nyle Maxwell Taylor in the future. Thank you for serving my family.

Howard oswell

They had friendly people and were really nice, answered all my questions. I had some very outrageous requests to see if they had some good show of character and they did.

Dealer response

Henry, thank you for the review! It was our pleasure to assist you here at Nyle Maxwell Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram of Taylor, and we hope to see you again sometime!

Nyle Maxwell of Taylor is definitely your to go to...

Nyle Maxwell of Taylor is definitely your to go to dealership.. Our salesman Rocky went above and beyond in making our new 2020 Jeep purchase a pleasure to do business. This is a great dealership and I will recommend them to all our family and friends. Thank you to all the staff at Nyle Maxwell for making this purchase so pleasant.

New Car

Service and attitude at this dealership is second to none. Very pleasant experience buying a new car, not pushy like other dealers. Highly recommend this dealer and ask for Edgar to help you

Dealer response

Thank you for sharing such wonderful feedback. At Nyle Maxwell Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram of Taylor, our team is committed to providing every guest with an exceptional experience and it is great to hear that Edgar hit the mark. We look forward to taking care of you in the future!

2020 Jeep - yes, it is mine!

Had been thinking about trading back into a Jeep. So, we took our 2018 Challenger and our 2008 Jeep Wrangler and traded them in for a 2020 Billet Silver Jeep JL Rubicon Recon Edition! I didn't even know how much I loved silver! Thank you so much Preston Rhoades and the rest of the Nyle Maxwell Taylor Team!

Dealer response

Hi Dawn - Congratulations on your 2020 Billet Silver Jeep JL Rubicon Recon Edition! We are so glad to hear that you're a happy customer. Thank you for sharing feedback about Preston and Nyle Maxwell Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram of Taylor.

2nd Jeep Wrangler in 2 years

Our 2009 Wrangler was starting to show its age and we had given it to our son 10 years ago and he was ready to upgrade it

Dealer response

Phillip - Thank you for trusting us with such an important purchase! We hope that your son is enjoying his new vehicle. Safe driving to you and your family.

Best experience ever. Found a car online. 2019 charger...

Best experience ever. Found a car online. 2019 charger rt. Went to the dealership and the car was there at the advertised price. Great experience overall. I drove 150 miles to buy from this dealer and will again in the future.

Kenny was the best! He was very helpful, easy to work...

Kenny was the best! He was very helpful, easy to work with, and pleasant to talk to. He was very knowledgeable about the vehicle. He went with us for a test drive and answered all questions.

Great Customer service. Kenny Robinson was super helpful...

Great Customer service. Kenny Robinson was super helpful and made Us feel right home. Their Dealership is top notch and I will return. Thank you Eddie Salinas

Nil Maxwell did a real good job with us. We recommend...

Nil Maxwell did a real good job with us. We recommend them as a place to buy a car. Good price had the car ready when promised.

Cherry

Kenny Robinson was our Sales Professional. He embodies the title! Even entertaining our 4 and 6 year old grandsons. I highly recommend Nyle Maxwell in Taylor Texas and ask for Kenny!

Dealer response

Thank you for the kind words! We are so happy that Kenny took good care of you and your family. Here at Nyle Maxwell Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram of Taylor, providing exceptional customer service is always our goal, and we couldn't be more pleased to hear that we hit the mark. We will be sure to share your kind words with Kenny!

Rubicon Purchase

Great experience, the Nyle Maxwell team was very professional. They where incredibly helpful in finding the perfect vehicle for me. The finance team worked really hard to find me the best financing options. I am very pleased with my experience.

The best dealership ever

My overall experience with Nyle Maxwell of Taylor is absolutely amazing , and special thanks to my salesman Andrew Cortez and the service manager brian for the best customer service they provided to me , and thanks to all other awesome salesmen and service department crew who were so helpful and knowledgeable about everything I needed to be advised with , I strongly recommend this amazing dealership for anyone who’s looking for purchasing new or used car , I bought a used Jeep Wrangler from there and I’m totally happy with the quality of it as a used vehicle in addition to all after sale service and warranty they provided that made my car buying experience a real piece of mind , thank you guys for your generous help and the best customer service you guys provide, Nyle Maxwell cdjr is the perfect example of how a perfect dealership should be

Very Happy Jeep Owner

From the start Brandon Gerbe was very welcoming and friendly, He was very informative with knowledgeable of what jeeps were available. Made me feel comfortable and confident with the budget and range of payment I want to pay. After showing me several jeeps, We finally found one with everything I wanted and within my budget. Overall great buying experience and a customer for life. Thank You! Rodolfo Woolf

Not pushy....extremely helpful.

The sales team was very patient when working with me and my budget. They listened to my guide lines and found the correct vehicle fit for my family I. Wonderful experience.

Salesman that listen with no BS, Ronny and Rocky

I left a major dealership down the road in my usual quickly burned out car while car shopping mood. I was tired of the over the top sales jargon and pressure. I passed by Nyle Maxwell and looked them up after I got home. Prices and selection led to a call. From there the best auto buying experience for me happened. Ronny and Rocky are both truly good guys. They asked questions to make sure I was getting to a vehicle that I truly would be happy with. Never any pressure, just there with patience, answers or the ability to find an answer without making up a lie. I felt good when I heard an answer to one of my questions be, “I don’t honestly know”. Finally a place that doesn’t force they’re salespeople to just let nonsense flow from their mouths. I believe the negotiation process was fair, and appreciated Beau and Coy staying way past closing to work my deal. Overall, very impressed. If you want that 80s Wall Street, you’re just a number to a dealer then go down the road, but if you want to actually see a good selection and how auto buying should be... then go see Ronny and Rocky at Nyle Maxwell.

Dealer response

Hi Clint! Thank you for your review of Nyle Maxwell Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram of Taylor. We are so pleased to read about your positive car-buying experience with Ronny, Rocky, Beau, and Cole on our team. Customer service is very important to us and it's great to read that this was proven to you. We look forward to seeing you again soon. Happy driving!

Maxwell Taylor

The service department is top notch they go above and beyond to help you with whatever your concerns are. They even called me each day with updates

Jeep error message

First service on new Jeep. Could not have been a better experience from initial call, dropping off vehicle discussion, courtesy ride home, follow-up call and repairs completed early!! This place is known for their service after sale and now I know why!!

Dealer response

We are delighted that our Service Team left a great impression for your first visit! Thank you very much for sharing your positive feedback. We look forward to assisting you next time at Nyle Maxwell Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram of Taylor.

Oil change

Service was great and online appointment setting was easy to use. Service department is friendly and helpful Technician are conscience and check everything out on your car for you

Took the time to listen what I was looking for.

Actually took the time to listen to what I was looking for and the first car I test drove was the one I was choose.

Amazing customer service!

Just picked up a new Jeep from them and couldn’t have asked for a better buying experience! Thank you very much to Jason and Noris for making this an easy process and also an amazing deal!

Standard service

Use them for oil change/filter and 18 point inspection this work was scheduled and done at the scheduled time. Thank you Brian and the guys in the service department

Unique experience

Dave Amstutz at Nyle Maxwell in Tylor showed the best practices in customer satisfaction and retention. He listened to me and understood my need. He explained to me why the vehicle I thought would be best actually is not and sold me a vehicle that was cheaper but fitted my need opposed just selling the more expensive vehicle. There was no pressure or forceful closing attempts. Quick and painless, the process was made easy. He is trustworthy. There were no games or hidden meanings. I trust that I actually got the best deal under the constraints I set for the purpose of buying a new vehicle. Dave had full support of the entire dealership including the GM Steve David. I met Dave because he came highly recommended by a former customer of his. Because of my experience I am planning on buying another vehicle for my daughter. Best dealership in my 40 years of buying cars.

Efficient and helpful

We went in for a prepaid oil change, we made an appointment as required, showed up on time, and they checked our warranty for us, and performed the service promptly. Very polite and efficient for explaining the service and we set up additional warranty work for another vehicle also bought there years ago. This dealership seems honest, straightforward, and helpful compared to the Austin dealers

Awesome Accommodations

My initial experience was not great. After raising my issues to the management team, they quickly corrected the problem and accommodate my needs with excellence. I felt valued and appreciated as a customer

Great customer service

Used for years for and only use this place for car purchase and car service. No better place around. Best ever. I highly recommend. Dave in sales and Brian in service afte my favs.

Recall Repairs

Everything was handled in a timely manner. Have to take truck back for (1) Recall,this was not something that this dealer ship caused. The problem was caused by another dealer apperantly useing my vin #.

Review

Best experience I have had buying a new car. Andrew and Daryl gave great customer service, were patient and informative. My husband was extremely happy and they made the process with trade in easy. They gave a fair price for truck and my trade in. Thank you for all your help!

Ryan Lemcke was the BOMB.com salesperson!

We will never go to another dealership for our cars, or another sales person. We love Ryan and have referred our friends and family members to him for over 15 years.

Great quick work

Very quick work on my recall notice. Friendly and very courteous by all employees. Would recommend to mu friends and family for all future purchases.

Purchased a new Ram Diesil Truck

Jason took great care of all my needs . I was really impressed with the timely manner that I could get in and out. The Service dept took the time out to travel to another dealership to receive a part for my bed cover. The time frame stayed within the allotted timeline so I could get to my meeting. Joe S.

Warranty Repair - Excellent Service

I had a warranty repair conducted at this dealership in December 2018. The staff were very friendly, professional and kept me informed throughout the process. Totally satisfied with the service department.

New car buy

I found a used work van at this dealership and I’m very happy with the whole process of buying from this dealership. I called and they sent me the application via email. (I live in Dallas) I was approved then I put a disposit on the van. I did not haggle on the price since it was truly a good deal to begin with. Once I got to there dealership I test drive and I was out the door in 30 minutes. Everyone was nice and courteous. Professional and not pushy. They offered all the packages that I could purchase but it was not pushed on me. By far the easiest and most smooth car buying experience I’ve had at any dealership. Would recommend them to anyone and drive from Dallas if I found another vehicle they had I would want to buy. 5 stars for these guys and two thumbs up.

service work

Great service got me in and out as promised called late and asked them to squeeze me in they were great at working with my schedule and I appreciate that. I look forward to returning for future service work.

Great Dealer

Can’t say enough about this dealership I drive an extra 30 miles instead of using a closer dealer. The staff from top to bottom is great.

Bought new from Kyle in Taylor

Kyle is fast and easy to work with. Bought a new Jeep and he delivered on his side. Would go back for next car !

Great price. Great Salesman

Me and my wife drove 6 hours to this dealership, to buy new truck. They had the lowest price within 300 miles of our home. Our salesman “Norris” was extremely knowledgeable, polite and professional. I would definitely recommend him and this dealership if you want a great price and great service.