Nyle Maxwell Chrysler Jeep Dodge of Taylor

4.5

4.5

New truck

We had a very good experience with buying our new truck for Nyle Maxwell. Edgar was a great salesman and we enjoyed working with him.

Great experience

We took the drive out to Taylor, Tx to purchase our Durango RT. The price was low and as advertised. We got in and out in no time.

Diana Shafer

They could not help me my score was not over 600 and i did not have a co signer and no money down and people like us can not get help because of credit score that should not have anything to do with getting a car or truck and i have no vehicle and was willing to make my payments every month but that does not matter I have been stuck with pieces of crap and wanted something that was worth paying for .

Ramrod

We took our truck in for warranty work and it was in and out in no time. We are very pleased with the quick service.

Always a pleasant experience at Nyle Maxwell Taylor

My Ram 2500 was taken in for service. The staff treat you like family. Always pleased with the experience at the dealership. Big thumbs up to all the service staff and mechanics.

very fast

It was very fast and a great experience. Better than any other service department that I've had to deal with. . . . . .

Great service

Excellent people, excellent service, kept their scheduled delivery times. Seating was comfortable, the tech supervisors were very professional yet everyone remembered that we all could use a friendly grin occasionally.

They made my day

I have always been treated very well that is why I bought both of my cars here great customer service. Would like doughnuts for us customers

Silver lone star lining

Had great experience with salesman Andrew at Taylor Maxwell answered all questions ,courteous,attentive and efficient.Got the Lonestar Ram that I wanted for great price and fair value for my trade in .Would reccomend to anyone shopping for a solid beautiful truck! JSM MD

Fantastic

Darin Schilling is the best service manager and truly represent the Dodge product line. Go to Nyle Maxwell if you want fantastic service on any vehicle.

Excellent experience

We went to just look at trucks and Kenny Robinson took us under his wing and flew. He and the Nyle Maxwell team exceeded our expectations and did an amazing job today. Very pleased with our new truck and we will definitely be back for future vehicles.

Buy your next car here!

This is the best dealership I've worked with. Brandon Grebe is an extremely patient and knowledgeable salesman. He was able to give tips-and-tricks of the trade and was honest when he didn't have the answer at hand. He never pressured me or made me feel embarrassed for my lack of knowledge, poor negotiation skills, or endless questions. I felt like he was welcoming me to "his community" of Jeepers and it was something I wanted to be a part of. Best of all, we communicated primarily via text! He was very flexible with his time and responsive. I walked away from the deal and he didn't make me feel like I wasted his time. I ended up coming back a week later because I couldn't stop thinking about the car. Daryll (manager) made me feel like I was getting the best deal and, when the Jeep I was negotiating unexpectedly sold, he tried his best to get me into something comparable and better! Coy (the finance guy) tried to make the process as painless as possible and was very transparent with the warranties. He even offered to let me call him if I ever had a question later down the line. The whole team has been welcoming, transparent, and kind. Buy your next car here.

Great Customer Care!

We inquired about a vehicle listed by the dealer via Cars.com, and promptly received a response that the car was available for us to come check out. When we arrived we were greeted immediately, and pointed to the person we spoke with online, Brandon. He was extremely helpful, and knowledgeable, and at no time felt that uncomfortable pressure to buy that us purchasers all dread! We test drove our vehicle and fell in love with it, and drove out that morning. Everything went as smooth as possible! I'd also like to give kudos for all the folks working there being sweet to our rambunctious toddler :)

Excellent Treatment

Fantastic. Always treated great. Service department has gone above and beyond to make sure all issues are resolved.

Great Experience Here!

I had the best experience at Nyle Maxwell, friendly staff and speedy service.

Outstanding service

Friendly service. Bryan always ready to help and take care of my needs during my visit. Keeps me updated if anything is required or recommended. This is my third vehicle from this dealership. Personnel always in good moods. Make the visit better. Keep up the great job. Thank you. JL.

I got exactly what I wanted

Great experience, Brandon was committed in making us happy through hard work and getting us in the vehicle that we wanted at the price we wanted for us to stay within our budget.

Maxwell Jeep And Riley

I was looking at Jeeps. I spoke with Riley Hebl and worked with him through the purchase process.

fantastic experience

great service, great vehicle, great price, it was overall a pleasant buying experience.

Great cars!

Vary helpful in buying the truck. . .

Amazing

Always meet my needs with any issues I have with my new purchase

Very Good

Responsive to my needs, service department brain .

Great Staff

Great staff, went over the options we wanted.really gave us a fair trade for our vehicle

Nice....

Came looking for a Jeep Wrangler and Ryan found me what I wanted.

Outstanding service

We've been a customer for over 15 years. The service gets better every year.

Fabulous!

Everything is going really well. .

Good Service

Good service department namely Brian he remember your name and greets.

Dealer response

Thank you for the awesome feedback, Derrick! We appreciate you choosing The Original Nyle Maxwell to take care of your automotive needs! We look forward to countinuing to provide excellent customer service for all your future needs! -Nyle Maxwell Taylor

Great Job

Danielle was a great sales person. Did a great job .

Dealer response

We are so happy that you gave us the opportunity to earn your business. Thank you for choosing The Original Nyle Maxwell!

Excellent

Was helped very promptly. Was shown several options in a smaller pickup and was pleased with what we were shown. Salesman was courteous and informed.

Dealer response

Thank you for your business Mr. Grimm. We hope you have a merry Christmas and a happy New Years!

Easy..

Professional and easy to work with .

Dealer response

We appreciate your business. We hope you enjoy your new Jeep Cherokee, and thank you for giving us the opportunity to assist you with your purchase!!!

Good...

It's always good with my family at nyle .

Dealer response

Joyce, We thank you for your continued business. We are glad to have you as part of the Nyle Maxwell Family!!!

Awesome service

Awesome experience. My sales manager went out of his way to earn my business.

Dealer response

Thank you for the great feedback, Michael!! We are thrilled to hear you had a great experience and that our team was able to earn you business, congratulations on your new ride! - Nyle Maxwell Taylor

excellent

Excellent!!! Andrew is very nice, honest, & a pleasure to deal with!!

Dealer response

Congratulations on your new car, Chad!! We are thrilled to hear you had a great experience with Andrew, thank you for taking the time to share! -Nyle Maxwell Taylor

FRIENDLY

Friendly, courteous service writer staff efficiently notify customer of their maintenance issue with a realistic work completion estimate.

Dealer response

Thanks for your review! Our service advisors are the best. they listen to all what is or may be wrong with the vehicle and they go the extra mile and follow up with the mechanics to make sure all issues are addressed. We have a high FFV (Fixed First Visit) ratio, and that means a lot, That means it's fixed right the fist time! How important is that. Our service department also has vehicles that are loaner vehicles if the vehicle needs to be kept here for longer periods of time. That is also important! I do appreciate your review! See you again soon! Chance Snook, Sales Manager, Nyle Maxwell Dodge Chrysler Jeep Ram in Taylor Texas.

courtesy

Here for service...always friendly and helpful . .

Dealer response

Our service department ROCKS! Thanks for your review. We always do our best to please our customers. I think that is partially why we have such a great customer base in Service and in Sales. Our repeat customers like the way they are treated and some actually drive 50+ miles just to do their service here. I met a man that lives in Harker Heights that drives here every 3000 miles to get his oil change and has a cup of coffee. That is AWESOME! I know you live locally and I know our Taylor people know we are the best kept secret around! Word is getting out. I do appreciate your review! See you again soon! Chance Snook, Sales Manager, Nyle Maxwell Dodge Chrysler Jeep Ram in Taylor Texas.

loved it

It has been a wonderful experience. I really like the staff ,they are very helpful and fast.

Dealer response

Thanks Kayla for your review! You are great! Thanks for choosing us her at Nyle Maxwell Dodge Chrysler Jeep Ram in Taylor. It's great to hear our local people love us. We just need to spread the word and let everyone know, so they can have a wonderful experience like you did. We hope you stop in sometime and say Hi. Thanks again for your review, and see you again soon! Thanks again for your review! Chance Snook, Sales Manager, Nyle Maxwell DCJR, Taylor, Tx.

best in town

Experience was great faster than expected and friendly

Dealer response

Thanks Kyle! Our sales staff is extremely knowledgeable of their vehicles they are selling. They are confident in the products they sell. That means a better experience for our customers. There is something to be said about being on the outskirts of town. Friendly atmosphere, and easy buying experiences is what we try to accomplish here. It's great to hear about the experiences from customers like you that have a great buying experience here. Thanks again for your review! Chance Snook, Sales Manager, Nyle Maxwell Dodge Chrysler Jeep Ram, Taylor, Tx.

Friendly Staff

Excellent service dept, Friendly staff .

Dealer response

Thanks Jennifer for your review! Another great review for our GREAT service department! They do have many people with smiling faces that come and go while doing service work to their vehicles. Our service department takes care for our customers needs and wants. Thanks again for your review! Chance Snook, Sales Manager, Nyle Maxwell Dodge Chrysler Jeep Ram in Taylor Texas!

Nice!

Always friendly and helpful. .

Fast Response

Came for recalls on my truck, easy checkin. Staff has checked in with me if I need anything. Will continue to come back.

Dealer response

Great job Service Department. I have always heard we have the best service department around and you helped verify that. As long as the parts are available, they jump right on the issues and take care of them quickly. My service advisors quickly advise the techs back there and communicate with our customers on what is wrong on their vehicles. I will be sure to pass along the good news to our service department that they received a great review. Thank you for your time and getting us a great review! Thank You! Chance Snook Sales Manager, Nyle Maxwell Dodge Chrysler Jeep and Ram, Taylor, Tx.