Nyle Maxwell Chrysler Jeep Dodge of Taylor

4.5

4.5

Very happy!

Always great, I always deal with Dave and he takes care of every detail.

Dealer response

Thanks Bob for taking your time out to let us and everyone reading this that you are "very happy" with your last experience here at Nyle Maxwell Dodge Chrysler Jeep and Ram here in Taylor. We do strive to be the best and make all of our customers very happy. This store has such a great reputation that we have a high repeat and return customer standard. We appreciate your business and we will see you again soon! Thank you again for your time and your review! Chance Snook, Sales Manager, Nyle Maxwell Dodge Chrysler Jeep and Ram, Taylor, Texas.

Nice place

Great and wonderful service .

Dealer response

Thanks Charles for your review! I appreciate your time to let us and everyone that reads this that you had a great experience here at Nyle Maxwell Dodge Chrysler Jeep and Ram here in Taylor Texas. There are so many people that come here that say they have heard great things about us here in Taylor, and it's good that these reviews will help them come to us and get great service here as well. I had a customer the other day from Temple that said they heard great things about us and had to come see for themselves. I do appreciate your time and hopefully we will see you again soon for your routine service of your vehicle. Thank You, Chance Snook, Sales Manager, Nyle Maxwell Dodge Chrysler Jeep and Ram, Taylor, Texas.

Satisfied Customer

Great group of family crew. Very professional team. I always get top service here.

Dealer response

Thank you for your review of or great service department. We are a tight group family here. We take care of each other as well as all of our customers. You know a lot of our customers are like family to us. We have customers stop in and just say "Hello" and some even bring us deserts they made for us. I have gained a few pounds over the last few months! I do thank you for your business here. Please come say "Hi" to us the next time you are in the area. We love to see our customers as much as possible, even if there is no particular reason to. Thanks for your review! See you soon! Chance Snook, Sales Manager, Nyle Maxwell Dodge Chrysler Jeep Ram in Taylor Texas!

Was there for a recall

It was a very pleasant experience. The staff was nice, and got the job done in a very professional type matter. Also gave directions home.

wonderful

Always a great experience! We have bought many cars from here. .

Dealer response

FANTASTIC! It makes me extremely happy that you did a review for us here in Taylor. As a repeat customer, it makes me even more happy that you have a great experience everytime you come in. Your business is very important to us. I hope that when you come back in you come tell us all "Hi" and stay for a while. We will see you again soon! Thanks for your business, and will see you again soon! Thanks for your review! Chance Snook, Sales Manager, Nyle Maxwell Family of Dealerships, Taylor, Tx.

Better than the other guys in town

Engine light came on and another dealer south wouldn't even pull my jeep in for codes, mind you it was overheating, told me to schedule an appt 2 weeks out...came to see Kaspar, he's the man. New cooling fan and a satisfied customer.

Great Impression

The staff are always helpful no complaints with customer service. .

Dealer response

Thank you Marie for letting everyone know you had a great experience here at Nyle Maxwell DCJR in Taylor! Our staff here always tries to be helpful no matter the situation. Our service department definitely defines the word "helpful". When there is a problem, they do their best to fix it, and do it quickly. Thanks for your business, and will see you again soon! Thanks for your review! Chance Snook, Sales Manager, Nyle Maxwell Family of Dealerships, Taylor, Tx.

Fast and Helpful

Great customer service, however, appointment times seem to be longer than expected and defeats the purpose of scheduling an appointment. Despite that, everyone is very welcoming and will return just expect to wait a while.

Dealer response

Thanks Cristal for your review. We do tend to get a little backed up at times when unexpected things happen. It doesn't happen all the time, but it does happen. I am so glad to hear you had a great experience with everyone who helped you. We are extremely friendly here, and we are always glad to help. Hopefully next time you will not have to wait so much. Our service department is AWESOME! We have so many people coming out here to Taylor to get their service work done, because we do great quality of work. I have worked at other dealerships in the past, but I will say that this one has so much repeat and referral business. Just like you! Thanks for your business, and will see you again soon! Thanks for your review! Chance Snook, Sales Manager, Nyle Maxwell Family of Dealerships, Taylor, Tx.

Thanks you very much!

I'm very pleased with the service that I receive from Nyle Maxwell. I have been to several other dealerships in the area and the staff at Nyle Maxwell is far superior in customer service.

Dealer response

Thanks for your review Michael! We strive to be the best here at Nyle Maxwell in Taylor. Our service department is definitely one of the best. Some of the mechanics here have been here for over 20 years. I am fairly new to this store myself, but I have heard nothing buy great things about this store. People from all over heard I came here to Taylor, and they said I was lucky. They said this store is the best at customer service, the best at service, and the best at making the customers feel welcomed and relaxed. They are correct! I have worked in big cities, and medium sized towns, but this store is wonderful. I will agree that Nyle Maxwell Dodge Chrysler Jeep Ram in Taylor Texas is "superior in customer service". Thanks again for your review! Chance Snook, Sales Manager, Nyle Maxwell Dodge Chrysler Jeep Ram in Taylor Texas.

Satisfied Customer

Very helpful and courteous employees; and interested in my satisfaction.

Dealer response

Thanks Joseph for your review! The staff here is the friendliest I have ever seen. Some of these people here at our store have been here for over 22 years! If that doesn't say what a great place is, then I'm not sure what is. There are several people that have been here for a long time. Salespeople, service technicians, managers, office staff, etc... It's a breath of fresh air to know that you are coming to a place with a pleasant atmosphere, knowing you will be taken care of the best way possible, and to be completely satisfied with the results. Thanks again for your review! Chance Snook, Sales Manager, Nyle Maxwell Dodge Chrysler Jeep in Taylor Texas!

Pleasant Experience

Very easy and pleasant experience buying the vehicle of my dreams. Thank you everyone at Nyle Maxwell Taylor.

Dealer response

Maria you are the best! I hope the vehicle of your dreams is the best you have ever imagined and then some! We try our best to make sure everyone gets the "easy and pleasant experience" that you received. We do our best everytime. We are true to our word. We are the ones that should be thanking you. With outstanding customers like you telling everyone about your great buying experience here at Nyle Maxwell Dodge Chrysler Jeep Ram in Temple, we will surely get the word out. Thank you Maria! Enjoy your new vehicle. Next time you are in the area, please stop in and say "Hi". We love to see our past customers returning in the future! Thanks for your review! Chance Snook, Sales Manager, Nyle Maxwell Dodge Chrysler Jeep Ram in Taylor Texas!

Great, easy and smooth transaction!!!

Great customer service from my rep. Ryan lemcke!Great price and car! Internet website was very helpful!

Dealer response

Great job Ryan! Thank you Randy for your review! Ryan is a great Salesperson here and I am glad you had a great experience with him. He is one of our best salespeople here. He takes his time, listens, and responds to our customers quickly. He has his computer linked up with his phone, so he is very quick to respond. Ryan Lemcke is great on the internet as well as in person! I am so glad to here he has another satisfied customer! Thanks for your business, and will see you again soon! Thanks for your review! Chance Snook, Sales Manager, Nyle Maxwell Family of Dealerships, Taylor, Tx.

Definitely Recommend

Raul is always very helpful and professional when dealing with me. Recommend him for anyone of my friends looking for vehicles.

Dealer response

Thank you for the awesome recommendation, Taylor! We love hearing our team was able to provide a great experience worthy of the referral you mentioned. Enjoy your new car and thank you for choosing The Original Nyle Maxwell!

Very Comfortable

The atmosphere was highly welcoming, I appreciated how quick they were to come and help me look at the vehicles

Dealer response

Congratulations on your new car, Joseph! Thank you for choosing our dealership and for the great feedback, enjoy your new car!

helpful and friendly

Very friendly customer service. Warren Bolden put me at ease, made me feel comfortable about buying this vehicle.

Dealer response

Thank you for your business, Thomas! Enjoy your new ride!

Excellent Treatment

Refreshingly pleasant! We are now on our third vehicle, at Nyle, and we always feel fairly treated, and confident that Nyle will be there after the sale.

Dealer response

Thank you of your repeat business, Brian! We appreciate you continuing to choose our dealership to take care of your automotive needs!

Great Service, Clean facilities, more parking

friendly and very helpful customer service, Better parking space and comfortable wait room. Nyle and Maxwell always provides better quality for their customers.

Dealer response

Thank you for the great feedback, Murial! We appreciate you choosing Nyle Maxwell Taylor for your automotive needs! -Nyle Maxwell Taylor

Great and prompt service

Service promness, when it's time to service my car, I know the service staff especially Mr. Bryan will give me quality and fast service. I'm very happy to get my vehicle service at Nyle Maxwell.

Dealer response

It is so great to hear we have take such great care of you and your vehicle, Sanjuana! Thank you for trusting us with your automotive needs! -Nyle Maxwell Taylor

Great job as ALWAYS

They are very prompt at letting me know what's going on with my service and doing a great job. The place is very clean and the people are very nice.

Dealer response

Thank you for the great feedback, William! We work hard to provide a great experience for our customers and it great to hear our efforts are paying off! We appreciate you choosing us to take care of your automotive needs and look forward to providing the same great service in the future! -Nyle Maxwell Taylor

Excellent service

Sorry I'm so late getting back to you. Your professionalism and excellent service got us back on the road for our trip back to Tennessee in plenty of time. We have experienced no problems since the repair.

Dealer response

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience, Hans! It is great to hear we were able to get your taken care of, we will be sure to share your compliments with the team! -Nyle Maxwell Taylor

Recall Service

Work done on time and were they were able to complete additional recall for vehicle.Friendly service department and staff.Will use them again

Dealer response

It is great to hear you plan on using us in the future, Terry! Thank you for your business, we look forward to providing the same great service next time! -Nyle Maxwell Taylor

Great service, fast

Great, fast service. I had a transmission problem and they were able to get me in quickly, diagnose it and get it fixed.

Dealer response

Great to hear we were able to get you back on the road, Steve! Thank you for your business! -Nyle Maxwell Taylor

Replacing Jeep Patriot with newer model & in white

Friendly, helpful, professional, valued our time. Ensured us of any rebates we qualified for and got us the financing we that suited our needs.

Dealer response

Congratulations on your new car, Mary! Thank you for taking the time to share your experience, we are thrilled to hear it was such great one! Thank you for your business and enjoy your new car! -Nyle Maxwell Taylor

Personable and prompt

Very personable, on phone and in person. They were able to fit me in right away performed the repairs the same day. In contrast, another (related) dealership was very abrupt over the phone and told me they wouldn't be able to fit me in for another 3 weeks.

Dealer response

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience, Jeffery! It is great to hear we were able to get you taken care of! -Nyle Maxwell Taylor

GREAT SERVICE

Our sales associate Raul did an excellent job. He listened to our concerns and was very detailed in taking care of everything so that we could get the best deal. The gentleman who handled the credit process also did an excellent job explaining the entire process. Our sales associate Raul did an excellent job.He listened to us and got the best deal for us in the vehicle we wanted.The gentleman handling the financing did an excellent job explaining the process and both answered all our questions. They are both very professional in the way they handled the purchase of our 2016 Jeep Patriot.

Dealer response

Congratulations on your 2016 Jeep Patriot, Jean! We are thrilled to hear you had such a great experience and we will be sure to share your compliments with the team! Thank you for your business! -Nyle Maxwell Taylor

GREAT SERVICE!!!!!

THE SERVICE!!!!! I scheduled an appointment for my recall with BRIAN and when I got to the dealership he had me in and out in a timely manner. VERY GREAT GROUP OF PEOPLE THERE AT NYLE MAXWELL!!!!

Dealer response

Thank you for this awesome review, Charles! We could not be happier to hear you had a great experience with our service department, thank you for your business! -Nyle Maxwell Taylor

Great Service

Everything went as scheduled, and I was kept informed of my vehicle status throughout the day. The service department is excellent, I have always used Maxwell for all the service on my Ram 1500.

Satisfying Experience

Nyle Maxwell's service was fast, friendly, and responsive from my 1st call to the moment I left the dealership. Darin and Brian were thorough in terms of understanding the problems I was experiencing and in explaining the solutions. They also valued my time and worked with me to help minimize wait time.

Dealer response

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with our service department, Jim! We appreciate you choosing us to take care of your automotive needs and look forwarding to serving you again in the future! -Nyle Maxwell Taylor

Great Service?

Riley was awesome! He made my car buying experience a breeze! I highly recommend Nyle Maxwell Taylor for your car buying needa. I will definitely be a repeat customer.

Dealer response

Congratulations on your new vehicle, Kylie! We appreciate your business and you taking the time to share your experience! Enjoy your new car! -Nyle Maxwell Taylor

Great service!

We took our 2014 jeep in for 4 recalls to be serviced. They did a great job They even did a free oil change.

Dealer response

Thank you for choosing Nyle Maxwell in Taylor to take care of your automotive needs! -Nyle Maxwell Taylor

Great servicd

Very easy. Brian was right on time with everything he told me. From the shuttle service to having my jeep done in the same day.

Dealer response

Thank you for trusting your Jeep with us, Sid! We appreciate your taking the time to share your experience and for your business! We look forward to working with you again in the future! -Nyle Maxwell Taylor

Great service, great experience

Everything was easy and super low pressure. I ended up leaving with a different model RAM 1500 than I had originally thought I would but it had everything I wanted. I could not be happier. The staff was very helpful and gave me a much better deal than I expected. I do not buy vehicles often. My last RAM 1500 was a 1999. After 16 years it was time for a new one. But when it is time for me again I will definitely go back to Nyle Maxwell.

Dealer response

Wow!! Congratulations on your new RAM Truck, Robert! It sounds like it was well deserved and a long time coming! We are thrilled you choose our dealership to and that you had a such a great experience! Thank you for taking the time to share and for your business! Enjoy your NEW truck! -Nyle Maxwell Taylor

Great place to purchase a vehicle. Knowledgeable

I received very fast response from the internet inquiry and Riley was more then helpful when I came in to test drive the vehicles I liked. He was knowledgeable about both vehicles and told me all the added features that I was unsure about. He also answered all my questions which helped me with my decision.

Dealer response

Thank you for this excellent review, Carol! We know Riley and the rest of the team will enjoy reading your feedback! We appreciate your business and you taking the time to share your experience, enjoy your new vehicle! -Nyle Maxwell Taylor

purchasing a new 3500

They were very knowledgeable on my trade value and the truck I was buying. The salesman answered all of my questions and knew his product.

Dealer response

Congratulations on your new Ram 3500, Shawn! That is one heck of a truck and we know your will love it! Thank you for your business and for taking the time to share your experience, your feedback is so important to us! -Nyle Maxwell Taylor

Ecodiesel Purchase Nyle Maxwell Taylor

Jimmy Wilcox took great care of us, and when we had an issue after delivery with some chrome, everyone was most interested in making sure we were taken care of, good old fashion customer service. I have purchased many vehicles in the Austin area at other dealerships and this was by far the best experience.

Dealer response

WOW! Thank you for this awesome review, James! The experience you have described is exactly the level of customer service we aim to provide all of our customers and it is great to hear how we are doing! Enjoy your new vehicle and we look forward to working with you again next time! -Nyle Maxwell Taylor

Service ends with new Jeep GC

Dave listens to my comments and does his best to get me to the vehicle that interests me. Low pressure sales approach is effective. Pleasant sales room and friendly staff. This is my 3rd time to purchase a vehicle from Maxwell Taylor thanks to their great sale staff and service department.

Dealer response

Wow! Thank you for your repeat business and this awesome feedback, enjoy your new Jeep!! -The Original Nyle Maxwell

Service On vehicle

Friendly people, excellent work, short wait time and very knowledgable Their service is the best. Office people very efficient and fast-_there is no wait , you are in and out in no time flat.

Dealer response

Thank you for taking the time to provide this awesome feedback! We appreciate you choosing and trusting our service department with your automotive needs! Thank you for your business! -The Original Nyle Maxwell

Right Truck, Right price!

No B.S. Sales people willing to deal product at a fair price. Made buying over internet easy. Would definitely deal with them again for future purchases.

Dealer response

Congratulations on your new truck! Thank you for giving us the opportunity to earn your business, we are thrilled to hear we were able to deliver a fair and easy car buying experience! -The Original Nyle Maxwell in Taylor

Jeep Wrangler purchase experience

My salesman, Brandon was very helpful. He helped me find the Jeep I wanted. I felt the price was fair and the negotiations were easy.

Dealer response

We are thrilled to hear you had a great experience with Brandon and the rest of the team, thank you for sharing Stephen! Enjoy your new Jeep! -Nyle Maxwell Taylor

Excellent salesmen

The guys there, Jimmy, Coy, Darrell, and Raul made it a very pleasant and rewarding experience. High 5 guys. Keep doing what you are doing, because it is working.