Nyle Maxwell Chrysler Jeep Dodge of Taylor

4.5

4.5

Great service!

It was great they were able to fit me in on my day off and were able to take care of all 3 recalls on my car.

Dealer response

Thank you for choosing Nyle Maxwell in Taylor to take care of your automotive needs, Karen!

Warranty repiar for radio in Ram Truck

Easy to schedule an appointment. Brian is great to work with as a service manager. repair made while I waited.

Dealer response

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with our service department, Edward!

Good service before and after

Knew who I was after I walked in the door; same salesperson as before so he knew what I wanted.

Dealer response

Thank you for your business, Edmond!

Out standing all around service.

Always a good experience get me in and out in a timely matter keep me informed on what was done. The young lady that check me out does it with a smile and thanks a very good day. Thanks Milton

Dealer response

Thank you for choosing The Original Nyle Maxwell in Taylor to take care of your automotive needs!

Great Service, Facilities

Service persons have always done a great job on my oil changes and now are finally listening to me about taking care not to alter my odometer settings, etc.

Dealer response

Thank you for choosing the Original Nyle Maxwell in Taylor to take care of your automotive needs, Jane!

Jacqueline Bieda 2015 Rubicon

Raul and Jimmy were very attentive and so nice! No hard sale just nice guys helping me get the Jeep just the way I wanted it. Couldn't be happier with them keeping me updated since the VOTS system was down.

Dealer response

Congratulations on your new car, Jacqueline! Thank you for your business and sharing your experience!

Service and Oil Change

Well, I Had bought my oil change for my Dodge Pickup ahead of needing them. So, all I had to do was come by or call and make my appointment and I had my oil changed in 30 minutes and was back on the road. So, I want to say thanks for being so quick and getting me back on the road. Yours Truly, Steve_Mike_K

Dealer response

You are welcome, Steve! Thank YOU for choosing The Original Nyle Maxwell in Taylor to service your vehicle!

Great service

You schedule the time to be there and how long it will take to remedy the problem. They do a great job. Thank you

Dealer response

Thank you for sharing your experience, Richard! We appreciate your choosing us to take care of your automotive needs!

Friendly and helpful service department

The service was timely and the wait was limited. Friendly service department. I did enjoy the small dealership communication and personal interaction compared to the larger motor mile dealerships.

Dealer response

Thank you for your business, Sandra!

Great buying experience

I was able to do most of the buying process via email and the phone. I came on my lunch break and was able to complete the deal very quickly! Jimmy determined my needs and found the exact truck (specific rear axel ratio) I was looking for at another dealership and had it delivered. I also got a great price on my trade in.

Dealer response

COngrats on your new truck, Michael! We are glad to hear you had a great experience with Jimmy and the rest of the team, thanks for sharing your experience!

Another Great Truck buying experince

The friendly people, especially Dave Amstutz, our salesperson for our last 3 vehicles. It was amazing to walk on the lot and have a person ask if we wanted to see a specific person and then promptly show us to Dave's cube. Dave was ready to show us the vehicle and give us a good test drive but when I changed my mind, he shifted gears and got everything together for the next vehicle for us to make a deal on. Once again we will go back to Nyle Maxwell in Taylor to by our next vehicle and hopefully Dave will be there to help us again.

Dealer response

Wow! Thank you for your REPEAT business, Virginia! We look forward to sharing your compliments with team and seeing you for your next car!

Great customer service

Brian in service was very nice. The shuttle experience went very well also. The recall work went as smooth & easy as it could have.

Dealer response

Thank you for choosing Nyle Maxwell in Taylor to take care of your automotive needs, Gerry!

New Car Purchase Experience

I went in with the knowledge of what I wanted and Taylor was able to locate a vehicle that met my specifications and he was able to get me the trade in and price that I was looking for. This is the 2nd vehicle I have purchased with Maxwell and I will certainly return.

Dealer response

Thank you for your REPEAT business, Samantha! We appreciate you taking the time to share your experience, enjoy your new car!

Great service, comfortable environment

They were very dedicated to in getting me in a car that I liked and with a payment that I liked. They know they're merchandise and provided great customer service.

Dealer response

Congratulations on your new car, Jaconnie! Thank you for your business and for taking the time share your experience!

Highly recommended!

Most of the interior had to be removed to install the back- up camera, but the vehicle looked just like I left it and no rattles afterward! Great job Kelly!

Dealer response

Thank you for choosing the service department at The Original Nyle Maxwell in Taylor to take care of your automotive needs, we look forward to seeing you again next time Joseph!

Over Due Service

As I have been in Afghanistan for the last five months, I have received emails about my services. I emailed back in Late December that I would be home on the 22 Jan and I would be bring my jeep in for service on the 23 Jan at 07:30, which worked out.

Dealer response

First and foremost, thank you for your Service to our country Gilbert! Second, thank you for choosing The Original Nyle Maxwell to service your vehicle, we appreciate your business and you taking the time to share your experience with our dealership!

Courteous sales staff!

Courteous sales staff. Salesman and Sales Manager were VERY willing to work to get us the car we wanted at the price we were looking for. This is our second vehicle we have purchased from the same salesman in the past 14 months.

Dealer response

Thank you for your REPEAT business, Joseph! We appreciate you taking the time to share your experience with The Original Nyle Maxwell in Taylor!

Time of service was good.

I was impressed with the service technician, I had a recall on my radio, he came out of the shop and told me there were a few other modules that needed to be updated as well, all in all, my visit was 58 minutes.

Dealer response

Thank you for choosing The Original Nyle Maxwell in Taylor to take care of your automotive needs, Edward! We are thrilled to hear you had such a quick and great experience with our Service Department!

Look no further, this is the dealership for you!

This is the best dealership I have ever dealt with. If you are in the market for a vehicle call Jimmy Wilcox and you will not be disappointed. I was on a business trip when I inquired about a new Ecodiesel Ram. Jimmy promptly answered all of my question and sent additional pictures as requested. We were able to work out the price for the new truck plus I received a quote for my trade. After my trip, Jimmy had the truck waiting for me and everything was exactly has describe. The financial manager Brent Bond was also very friendly and answered all of my questions. This was the best car buying experience I have ever had. If you are looking for a dealership that does not play games and believes in customer service this is definitely the dealership for you.

ALL AROUND GREAT SERVICE AT THE ORIGINAL MAXWELL

,JUSTIN DOUGHARTY WAS VERY HELPFUL AND WENT OVER HISTORY OF MY CAR AND I WAS TOLD WHAT I NEEDED. GREAT WORK.

Dealer response

Thank you for the awesome review, Donald! We appreciate you choosing The Original Nyle Maxwell in Taylor to take care of your automotive needs!

GREAT DEALERSHIP

The entire staff at Nyle Maxwell are not only courteous and helpful....they are professionals. My new truck purchase was made easy because of their attention to my specific vehicle requirements as well as arranging the financing for me. For anyone looking to purchase a new vehicle who expects honesty and integrity in a dealership....look no further than Nyle Maxwell Dodge. P. Holmgreen

Great service

Every person on your staff is interested in my customer satisfaction. They are prompt and attentive. I appreciate such consideration!

Dealer response

Thank you for sharing you experience, Jane! We appreciate you choosing The Original Nyle Maxwell in Taylor to take care of your automotive needs!

Jeep Wrangler Sport

Super friendly staff, no pressure sales, fabulous service, great deals! Absolutely recommend to anyone looking to buy a vehicle. I'll definitely return to Maxwell for my next vehicle!

Dealer response

Congrats on your new Jeep Wrangler!! Thank you for choosing The Original Nyle Maxwell in Taylor, Texas to take care of you! Enjoy that awesome JEEP!

Excellent dealership!!!!

Jimmy Wilcox and Brad went out of their way to get us what we wanted and made sure that we had as much done before we drove 4 hours as possible.

Dealer response

Congrats on your new Jeep Wrangler Clinton! Thank you for making the trek and choosing The Original Nyle Maxwell in Taylor, Texas to take care of you!

Awesome service!

Riley was so caring and understanding about what kind of car I wanted and was interested in. He took care of all the concerns I had regarding the car.

Dealer response

Thank you for your business Lasha, I will be sure to tell Riley to keep up the good work!

Great dealership, great prices

Sell price was exactly as advertised with no hidden fees or cost. Any questions I had were answered quickly.

Dealer response

Thank you for your business!!

All aspects excellent

The no hassle experience. What we talked about on phone is exactly what I got when I got there. No trying to change my mind or going up on price. As a matter of fact the price was even better when I got there. This is the second vehicle I have bought from Nyle Maxwell. Will not be the last. Thanks Nyle Maxwell. John Manuel

Dealer response

Thank you for sharing your experience John, and for your business!!

RAM 1500

Brad was very polite and helped me with all my questions. You gave me the lowest price in the area...you beat Mac Haick, Covert & Bastrop.

Dealer response

Thank you for your business! We appreciate the feedback!

Great service, caring, and professional.

I really appreciated all the help that they did for us. As a person with not the greatest credit rating, they really worked hard to get me into a car that is beneficial for me and my family.

Dealer response

Thank you for the great feedback Ashleigh, glad we could help!!

GREAT PEOPLE

Jimmy, Brad, and all others-- that helped us--were friendly and made the internet experience of leasing a Trailhawk very easy. This was the first time we had ever leased this way. Thanks, Nathan and Kathy M

Dealer response

Thank you for your business Nathan and Kathy!! We appreciate the feedback, congrats on your new car!

Great Service and Friendly People!

Excellent people to work with; Brian in Service, the lady who took me to the Rental Car Agency, and the timeliness of service.

Dealer response

Thank you for letting us take care of your Automotive Service needs Kenneth!!

Chrysler 200 S Premium Purchase

The ability to work out the deal without being onsite and when I did get onsite, no surprises. The staff was awesome.

Dealer response

Thank you for your business Michael!!

Great service and quick response.

The team worked hard getting me the best price and best interest rate. Jimmy W was quick to respond to all my concerns or questions.

Dealer response

Thank you for sharing your experience Billy, and for your business!

Great Service

I purchased my Titan Pickup four years ago at this dealership. It had 22,000 miles on it and now has 72,000. The maintenance has been professional and friendly.

Dealer response

Thank you for letting us service your vehicle Basil!

great customer service

well, the time it took to close the deal was faster than some of the other dealerships I have worked with in the past. And, getting to the right numbers on the truck was pretty easy too. Your customer experience is outstanding and I do appreicate that.

Dealer response

Thank you for your business, Edward! We work very hard at delivering a 5-Star customer experience, we appreciate you letting us know it is paying off!

Can't get any easier!

No hassle. I told Jimmy Wilcox what I had, wanted and could pay and he made it happen. All I had to do was come in and sign the ppwk.

Dealer response

Thank you for sharing you experience Jesse! I will let Jimmy know to keep up the good work, thank you for your business!!

I came to Nyle Maxwell because of their lifetime...

I came to Nyle Maxwell because of their lifetime powertrain warranty available on all used vehicles. I knew that when I was ready for a new vehicle, this would be the first place I stopped, and I'm very glad I did. After researching online for pricing and options for a 4-door truck all across the Austin area, I was checking out Nyle Maxwell's stock online. I was contacted quickly by Riley Hebl, who invited me down to look at their stock. I was actually on my way out the door to go down there, good timing. I was looking to trade in my Toyota 4Runner, and Riley was helpful in getting the process started while he invited me to look around at the stock of used vehicles, I appreciated that I was free to check out the vehicles without anyone trying to sell me anything right away. Riley saw that I was looking at trucks, and showed me a 2011 Ram 1500. I was originally in the market for a Chevy, but Riley seemed to get what I was interested in and why, and the truck he showed me was perfect. I was very impressed with the truck when we took a test drive. What really impressed me about Nyle Maxwell starts here: The price of the truck was about $4k cheaper than I'd seen online anywhere else, and the truck had 1/3rd of the miles as the others I had looked at. It was clean, well serviced, and beautiful, the perfect truck for my family. We started talking numbers, and they gave me $3500 on my trade in, even with 200K miles on it! I was expecting maybe $1k! I was able to take the truck home that night to drive it, and show my wife to get her thoughts about it. She loved it as well, but was a little concerned about the payments and more so about how the we would come up with the down-payment of $700, which we didn't expect at first. I went to bring the truck back the next day and talk to Riley about not being able to do the deal until I got another paycheck on the first of the month. I was worried the truck would be sold by the time I was able to pay the down payment comfortably, and told him I did want the truck, but couldn't do it until the first. He replied quickly that he would figure out how to do it without the down payment, and push the first payment back a month. I told him that I would drive it home today if he could pull that off, and he said "We're going to make that happen." And they did! While completing the final paperwork, I was interested in additional warranty coverage, but the monthly payments would be just out of reach with the options I was looking at. Instead of passing by the issue, they were somehow able to get me better warranty coverage than I was looking for, and my payments were lower by $80 a month. Don't know how that happened, but needless to say I am very thankful. I ended up with a great warranty at a monthly payment lower than the original quote! At the end of the day, everyone at Nyle Maxwell was helpful, approached problems with a can-do attitude, and was obviously focused on service more than sales. I have to say, it was the best experience I've ever had at a dealership, by far. If you're looking for a vehicle, make sure to stop by the Taylor dealership, they definitely earned a great review and my recommendation! I'll definitely be returning when the time comes.

The best car dealership hands down!

I did just recently visit Nyle Maxwell and purchased a fabulous new Durango. The sales team was the best I have dealt with in UEARS! I am very happy to be a part of their family.

Dealer response

Thank you for your business Kelley! We appreciate your sharing your experience!!

When I first arrived, Jimmy greeted me with a friendly...

When I first arrived, Jimmy greeted me with a friendly and professionall demeanor and informed me that he will be working with Chris as well. Both greeted my family, and was very courteous to my wife and son. They both worked hard on getting into the new vehicle and after that sale was done, assisted me with putting in our car seat, even though is was incredibly hot that day.

I have bought many cars and this dealership and the above...

I have bought many cars and this dealership and the above mentioned employees gave me my best car buying experience yet. I can't say enough about the quality of service and attention I received. These employees went above and beyond and sold me a great vehicle that myself and my family have fallen in love with. Best dealership ever!