Nyle Maxwell Chrysler Jeep Dodge of Taylor

4.5

This dealership really tries to work with you to get a...

This dealership really tries to work with you to get a deal done. In addition, the financing forms in Texas are very confusing and they go over them again and again to explain how all the costs break out. The service area is excellent too and we have purchased two vehicles from them in six months and refer them to everyone we know.

On June 24, 2012 my wife (Virginia) and I visited The...

On June 24, 2012 my wife (Virginia) and I visited The Original Nyle Maxwell-Taylor, TX where we received EXTREMELY SUPERIOR customer service and courtesy from Dave Amstutz (Sales Professional) and Coy Balusek (Business Manager). We purchased a 2012 RAM 1500 Quad Cab Lone Star edition with the assistance of Dave after a little wrangling about price and the whole process was quite memorable. My wife (Virginia) received a letter from The Nyle Maxwell Supercenter with an offer to buy back her 2008 Caliber and get us into another automobile at the same monthly payment. This made us start researching autos at The Original Nyle Maxwell-Taylor, TX and we called Dave Amstutz for a July 28, 2012 appointment. We were greeted warmly by Dave when we showed up at 9:30am and he had the keys to the 2012 Jeep Patriots we had earlier decided to test drive from our research. Dave pointed out the features of the Patriot to us during our test drive, as he had with the 2012 Ram 1500 that we had purchased in June, and Dave explained briefly that the Jeep we were driving could be the best deal on the lot. Once again with a little give and take from both sides on the price, my wife got herself a new 2012 Jeep Patriot from The Original Nyle Maxwell to drive around town. Now we brag about how easy it was to deal with Dave and Coy and praise the genuine and heartfelt customer service we received. There is not too often you have dealings with a Car Dealership that make you want to come back, but the Nyle Maxwell team, especially at The Original Nyle Maxwell in Taylor and at the Supercenter is a team to be lauded. My wife and I will always suggest The Original Nyle Maxwell in Taylor to our friends, neighbors and co-workers when they are looking to purchase a new or previously owned automobile.

The sales group was very friendly and took care of us in...

The sales group was very friendly and took care of us in a timely and professional manner. The quality of cars they had to choose from was very good. This is the second car we have bought here and will buy more from this dealer ship.

James and Coy stayed late to get us into a new Dodge...

James and Coy stayed late to get us into a new Dodge Grand Caravan and literally closed the place down as the last employees there. There is no question that these two did everything they could to get us the best deal possible despite some issues with our trade-in, etc. James found a fantastic van for us down to our most desired color and with a perfect package of options for our family's needs. We are absolutely ecstatic with the finance company Coy found for us and we simply couldn't be happier with the overall experience at this dealership. One day, when the wheels finally fall off this one and we get another vehicle, we will 100% come back Maxwell in Taylor.

Bought my 2nd truck from them fair trade in and Rocky...

Bought my 2nd truck from them fair trade in and Rocky helped me picking out my new truck. This Ram 3500 drives great, thank you

Nyle Maxwell Taylor: Preston sold us two cars this week...

Nyle Maxwell Taylor: Preston sold us two cars this week and took care of our every need. He was patient and pays attention to the details to make sure we were very happy. We are! Nyle Maxwell Taylor has an outstanding service department and that is what has brought us back. Thank you Preston!

Great service

Went in for oil change and found a problem with sun visor. Ordered a replacement under warranty. Have a great service dept. Would recommend to anyone.

Dealer response

Hi Jim - Thank you so much for rating and reviewing Nyle Maxwell Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram of Taylor! We love to hear that you can depend on our Service Department to take excellent care of you and your vehicle. Have a wonderful week!

Laid Back

Very nice but a little too relaxed. Took 3 days to close the deal because they wouldn't talk with my bank.

Great experience

This is the 2nd truck I have purchased from Nyle Maxwell Taylor. Sharon was extremely helpful and patient. She didn't pressure me at all and was able to answer all my questions and concerns. They were very helpful in helping me find the truck I wanted and had it brought to the dealership. They also put me in a loaner until my truck was delivered. Best truck buying experience I've ever had. The sales managers, finance and service dept were also very nice and helpful. I have already recommended this dealership to my friends and family.

A great place to get your vehicle serviced

I live in a large city but i drive 36 miles to have my Dodge 6,4 Hemi serviced ,The service is done on time and to my satisfaction. This is a friendly place to do business with. Gil. V

Dealer response

Wow! Thank you for making the trek to let our Service Department take care of your truck, Gilbert! -Nyle Maxwell Taylor

Great Service quick turn around

I was pleasantly surprised at how quick a response I had received to a request for service from the website.

Dealer response

Thank you for the great feedback, David! We are glad to hear we were able to provide a prompt service! Thank you for choosing us to take care of your automotive needs! -Nyle Maxwell Taylor

Great service

When I arrived at dealer service rep was great, took car started doing repairs. Everyone was very friendly. The wait was not long at all. The only improvement I would recommend would be the waiting room was a little bit cold. Besides that it was a good experience.

Dealer response

Thank you for the awesome feedback and your business, Douglas! We will be sure to remind our staff to monitor temperature in the future and make sure everyone is comfortable, thank you for bringing this to our attention! -Nyle Maxwell Taylor

great

People were very nice when they saw you and made you feel welcome received you with a HAPPY SMILE I really appreciate that early in the morning

Dealer response

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience, Virginia! We agree that a happy smile goes a long way and it is great to hear our team made your feel welcomed! -Nyle Maxwell Taylor

A great car buying experience

Dave was great throughout the process. He really went to bat for us getting the Jeep she wanted. No high pressure, just honest customer service.

Dealer response

Congratulations on your new Jeep, James! Thank you for taking the time to share your experience and for giving us the opportunity to earn your business! Enjoy your new Jeep! -Nyle Maxwell Taylor

First maintenance visit

Friendly, took time to explain things; pleasantly surprised by a free first oil change! Thanks again! An extra benefit not found elsewhere.

Dealer response

We aim to please, Suzanne! Thank you for taking the time to share your experience, your satisfaction is our #1 concern and it is always great to hear how we are doing! We look forward to working with you in the future! -Nyle Maxwell Taylor

15 year customer

Had a semi emergency issue with my vehicle. They were able to squeeze it in on a busy day and get it fixed in a quality, cost effective manner. Been taking my 1999 GC there for 15 years and have always been highly satisfied with the service.

Dealer response

Wow! Thank you for this glowing review and your ongoing loyalty to The Original Nyle Maxwell in Taylor, we appreciate your business John!

I had a very pleasant experience in buying a Ram Pickup...

I had a very pleasant experience in buying a Ram Pickup from the Taylor dealership. Jimmy Wilcox was my salesperson and he did an excellent job in meeting my needs in finding the right vehicle for me and Coy did a great job in finding the right financing. I have always bought a GM product but I'm very happy with my new Ram Pickup, it rides good and gets excellent gas mileage. I have not had to opportunity to visit your Service Dept. but if it is as good as your Sales Dept., it will be an great experience. Thanks for making me a very satisfied customer. Jerry Crowley

My experience with Nyle Maxwell Taylor went above and...

My experience with Nyle Maxwell Taylor went above and beyond the words CUSTOMER SERVICE, from beginning to end our car buying experience was carefree, quick and very easy. The team there in Taylor ALL love what they do and LOVE to make the car buying experience as easy and uneventful for the customer as possible, I have purchased many cars, but have never experienced such WONDERFUL customer service and ease of buying... Keep up the GREAT work Taylor Nyle Maxwell !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I will for sure recommend to my family and friends to take a drive out to Taylor Nyle Maxwell for their next car buying experience. THANKS, Theresa Wooten Hutto, Texas

First positive car buying experience.

Overall Great Experience

Went to the Taylor location to look at a couple of demo/loaner Ram trucks. There was a little mixup about vehicle history on the one I wanted, but they quickly made it right and delivered the vehicle the next day. Andrew Cortez was great to work with.

Dealer response

We're so pleased to hear that the Nyle Maxwell Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram of Taylor team was able to help you find the perfect truck! It is truly our pleasure to serve you - we'll pass your compliments along to Andrew for the great work. Drive safe and see you next time!

Normal Maintenance

The service department is always helpful & honest. I've been going here for years as this is where I purchased my last 2 vehicles as did my Mom previously. I typically don't like going to the dealership but never have they recommended anything not needed & get it done.

fast servive

Getting in and out fast with me working nights it was awsome. Would recomend to everyone to check out dodge.

Dealer response

Great to hear we were able to accommodate your schedule and get you into the perfect vehicle. Thank you for your business, Roger!

Great Service

Salesmen are knowledgeable in the autos and trucks they sale. The Service Writers are courteous and helpful in determining what service is required.

Dealer response

Thank you for the great feedback, William! We appreciate you choosing our Service Department to take care of you automotive needs, thank you for your business! -Nyle Maxwell Taylor

Great Service

Hands down Darren Schilling was great. Dealing with service departments can sometimes be an absolutely horrible experience. This was not at all the case with Darren. I work in a service industry and hope that my employees provide our clients the same way courtesy that Darren treated me.

Dealer response

Thank you for taking the time to provide this excellent feedback, James! We will be sure to share your compliments with Darren and the rest of the team. Thank you for your business! -Nyle Maxwell Taylor

Excellent Service Team

the service team is always very helpful/nice/professional. from the checkout ladies to the service managers. it is especially nice when i call to make a service appt. they seem to recognize who i am.

Dealer response

Thank you for your business Kimberly, we really appreciate you taking the time to share your experience!!

Good location, good people

Found what I was looking for on the InterNet, Sales rep. was straight forward about what he could do to make the deal. This is my fifth vehicle purchase from Maxwell in Taylor and I plan to buy again in the future

Dealer response

Thank you for your REPEAT business, David! We appreciate you taking the time to share your experience and for this awesome recommendation. Enjoy your new car! -Nyle Maxwell Taylor

Great salesman

It was not high pressure and did not have a salesman chasing me around the parking lot. I got to look at a couple of used trucks and then went inside and asked for a salesman. I liked that and I got a great one. My all time best salesman I ever had.

Dealer response

WOW! We are thrilled to hear you had such a wonderful experience, and we can't wait to share your compliments with the team! Thank you for your business!

Great service!

I got an appointment quickly. Reps were super friendly, courteous, and professional. My vehicle was taken around my appointment time. Services rendered quickly (about 30 min). A service tech saw me folding up the protective floor paper and went out of his way to come get it from me to place in the trash. Great service all around. After dealing with the nightmare service center at the FM620 location for a few years, I'm so glad I started coming to Taylor.

Dealer response

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience, Annamarie! We appreciate you choosing us to take care of your automotive needs and look forward to providing the same great service at your next visit!

4.5

One of the best car dealerships to deal with

This is the second vehicle I have bought from a Nyle Maxwell dealership. I like that Nyle is local person who cares about his reputation.

Dealer response

Thank you for your repeat business Rowdy, we appreciate the feedback!!

Good Experience!

I knew what the price of the vehicle was before visiting the dealership. I had contacted the dealership via email and followed up with a phone conversation with Ray Frazier. All we had to do was test drive the vehicle and do the paper work.

Dealer response

Thank you for your business Dale!!

4.5

Firist of all, I came to your dealership because of it's...

Firist of all, I came to your dealership because of it's easy access to Sun City via Toll 130 and Hwy 79. I was told over the phone that I should be prepared to leave my 2012 Town & Country Limited for 1 to 1 1/2 days to determine and repair the problem. I advised Justin that I only had one vehicle, that I would have to wait for the work to be done. It was mentioned that there was a car rental business across the hwy from your dealership. When traveling to Georgetown, Texas from Iowa, just North of Ft. Worth, the "Electronic Throttle Control", the "Electronic Stability Control" and the engine "Malfunction Indicator Light" all came on while at the same instant the vehicle lost is power. It was immediately pulled over to the shoulder and stopped. I called my Iowa dealer at 5:20 PM, 10/23/12, Rouse Motor Company and Marty Rouse advised that I should start the car. The only light that stayed on was the "Malfunction Indicator Light". Mr. Rouse advised that I should continue on to Georgetown and that after a few starts, the "MIL" would likely go out which it did. He further advised that I should get it checked out at a Chrysler Dealer. While waiting for the car in the waiting room (3 hours), Mr. Nyle Maxwell, the dealer, walked into the waiting room and introduced himself. He visited with my wife and I as well as another gentleman for a short time. He asked what we were in for and how long we had been waiting. Mr. Maxwell left the waiting room for a few minutes and returned advising that a courtesy car would be furnished so we could go on our way. His jesture was very much appreciated and allowed us to take care of other things over the next couple of hours in Austin. Justin called advising the problem was found and repared. We returned shortly thereafter and picked up our repared vehicle. Mr Maxwell, thank you so much, for stopping in your customer waiting room and for your kindness. Our experience turned out to be very positive. We will return again for service and who knows, some day may need another new Nyle Maxwell dealership automobile. Again, Thank you. Michael & Phyllis Oglesby, 105 Sea Rim Cove, Georgetown, TX 78633

4.3

Great customer service!

Was kept updated on every step through the process of selection, test drives, optional choices etc. negotiations were friendly but realistic. Finance options were step by step with explanations where needed but in a relaxed manner. Overall good experience

4.3

Great experience.

In and out in a timely manner. Went there thinking I would have to drop off. I will certainly return when the vehicle requires service

Dealer response

Thank you for choosing the Original Nyle Maxwell to take care of your automotive needs, Cleon!

4.2

Clean and friendly Awesome Service manager

The sales person Eager was awesome I had taken my car that I had bought from Nyle Maxwell and swore I would never buy a car there car again due to the service I got with the sales department. When I was looking at a car that I was planning to buy at another car dealership when Eager the sales rep came to help the way he handle my needs made me want to return to the dealership. But the loan office was rude and basically told me and my son to get out of the office and Eager and the manager had to help me. I came with my own loan I had already gotten threw my bank this loan officer orr processor acted like I owed him something and was very rude I almost left with out the car but the sales man Eager apologized for the loan officer and said the manager would handle all of my paper work so I love the car the sales and service department could not ask for a better team but you need a new loan officer or loan processor which ever you call him I will never do business with him. He needs to understand women can buy cars on there own I don't need a man to help me do any purchase.

Dealer response

Thank you for your business, Candy! We appreciate you taking the time to share your experience and bring you concerns to our attention. We are aware of the situation and can assure you we have addressed it. Enjoy your new car!

Great dealer

Kenny is a great salesman. Very knowledgeable. Easy to work with. He never rushed us and was very honest. Darin in service was great to work with.

Dealer response

We are so happy Kenny continues to demonstrate our commitment to exceptional service. Thank you for choosing Nyle Maxwell Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram of Taylor and we wish you the best in your new truck. Take care!

Truck Recalls -2

Quick turn around time in fixing it. Shuttle took me to work and picked me up that was great. Rene and Brian were good in helping me out.

Good Experience

Friendly service, good overall experience! They definitely took a lot of the hassle out of car buying, and reduced a lot of stress from the vehicle purchase. Thanks guys!

Dealer response

Thank you for choosing The Original Nyle Maxwell in Taylor to buy your vehicle! We are thrilled to hear we were able to offer a hassle free buying experience, car buying should be fun not stressful! Enjoy your new car !

4.0

Got the truck I wanted throught Maxwell!

Norris Ivy was the reason I bought from you guys! A great low pressure sales guy who knows is product inside and out!

Dealer response

A great car buying experience is what we are all about and it is great to hear Norris and the rest of our team were able to deliver that! Thank you for your business, Kevin!

Friendly staff/Clean facility

Service staff very helpful & courteous. The ladies in the front office were awesome as well. Made the wait time easy.

Dealer response

Thank you for your business, Jennifer!

4.0

Timely completion;include carpet cleaning, please.

The oil change was completed in a timely manner. However, the "cheap" oil changes available elsewhere, also include vacuuming the carpets, which Maxwell does NOT do. (Why do you place paper down on a carpet that needs to be vacuumed?) This would be greatly appreciated, and needs to be INCLUDED in the high cost of getting the oil changed.

Dealer response

Thank you for this feedback, Norlene! We will definitely be addressing your comments with the appropriate parties!