All Star Chevrolet North

• Great and fast service

The service representative was very friendly and helpful , I don't remember her name but I appreciate all of her help .

John, thank you for taking the time to write this review! We work hard to ensure our customers have the best experience and we are thrilled your service process was smooth and easy. Thank you for choosing All Star Chevrolet North and we look forward to seeing you again soon!

• "Friendly and helpful staff...very efficient."

Was 100% satisfied as always. Everyone is always so courteous and helpful. Would highly recommend All Star Chevrolet North to everyone.

Barbara, thank you for setting time aside to let us know how we're doing. We appreciate the feedback and look forward to seeing you again!

• Great Service

We arrived on the lot and walked around for several minutes, waiting on a sales person to come out. No one never came out. I went inside and stated, "I have never been to a car dealer ship and had to come inside to get help." The sales manager came to me and apologized and introduced me to Lydia. She was an amazing, outgoing sales person. She did an excellent job explaining everything to us.

Victoria, we love hearing about customers that have a great experience at All Star Chevrolet North, and we are glad you are one of them! Thank you for choosing our dealership and welcome to our All Star Family.

• Customer

Everyone was very pleasant. Took great care of my vehicle and had it repaired very fast.

Jonise, thank you for taking time to write this review. We value your business and look forward to seeing you again soon.

• Great Service

Great service and fast on the three recalls tha I have been saving to get done at one time. Great Malibu maxx 245000 only oil,gas ,tires,brakes replenished since 2005

John, thank you for sharing your experience with us. Providing great customer service is always our top priority and we are glad to hear yours was satisfactory. Thank you for coming in and we hope to see you again.

• GREAT SERVICES

GREAT SERVICE, IN AND OUT IN NO TIME, THE COST WAS LESS THAN I HAD ANTICIPATED. DEBBIE PIKE

Thank you for setting time aside to let us know how we're doing. We appreciate the feedback and look forward to seeing you again! Merry Christmas!

• All star Chevrolet North

I had to leave my car over night for the work to be completed and had no other transportation so the service department worked quickly yet efficiently so that I could have my car for my appointments that next day. They called before noon saying my car was ready for pick -up.

Jenise, thank you for taking the time to share your experience with us. We are proud to have a team of highly skilled technicians that can quickly and efficiently put your vehicle back in shape. Please know that we are here to help, so do not hesitate to give us a call if you have any more issues. We appreciate your business and look forward to seeing you again.

• Great services

Nice friendly staff! Always helpful! Fast friendly service!

Jody, thank you for setting time aside to let us know how we're doing. We appreciate the feedback and look forward to seeing you again!

Nice friendly staff! Always helpful! Fast friendly service!

• Super service.

Staff always friendly and prompt. Especially when an appointment is scheduled.

Dawn, thank you for setting time aside to let us know how we're doing. We appreciate the feedback and look forward to seeing you again!

Staff always friendly and prompt. Especially when an appointment is scheduled.

• Great Service

I had a wonderful experience! Everyone was attentive and forth coming. I received more than I anticipated and I would definitely recommend All Star Chevrolet North.

Thank you for taking the time to write this review, Bridget. We work hard to ensure we provide the best experience to our customers and we are glad to hear you had a very good one. We look forward to seeing you again soon.