All Star Chevrolet North

145 reviews

• May 26, 2015

The service representative was very friendly and helpful , I don't remember her name but I appreciate all of her help .

John, thank you for taking the time to write this review! We work hard to ensure our customers have the best experience and we are thrilled your servi...ce process was smooth and easy. Thank you for choosing All Star Chevrolet North and we look forward to seeing you again soon!

August 1, 2018

Stress free car purchase!Brandon was the first car salesman that listens to my needs.This car dealership didn’t give me no run around not once.Once... again my car salesmen did a awesome job

Thank you, Brandon, for taking the time to leave us a 5-star rating and great review! We are so glad to know that your experience with us was stress-f...ree and that Brandon listened to all your needs. It is also great that Brandon did an awesome job and we hope that you will continue to visit us in the future!

June 21, 2018

The staff was very helpful to me, Brian, Brandon, Joshua, and Jason helped me get the car I wanted and were fair in negotiating with trade in. Great Job!

Thank you for taking the time to review us, Ernest! We are happy to hear that Brian, Brandon, Josh, and Jason helped you get the exact car you wanted ...and that you got an excellent deal! Come back and see us anytime!

December 31, 2015

Was 100% satisfied as always. Everyone is always so courteous and helpful. Would highly recommend All Star Chevrolet North to everyone.

Barbara, thank you for setting time aside to let us know how we're doing. We appreciate the feedback and look forward to seeing you again!

December 30, 2015

We arrived on the lot and walked around for several minutes, waiting on a sales person to come out. No one never came out. I went inside and stated, "I... have never been to a car dealer ship and had to come inside to get help." The sales manager came to me and apologized and introduced me to Lydia. She was an amazing, outgoing sales person. She did an excellent job explaining everything to us.

Victoria, we love hearing about customers that have a great experience at All Star Chevrolet North, and we are glad you are one of them! Thank you for... choosing our dealership and welcome to our All Star Family.

December 21, 2015

Everyone was very pleasant. Took great care of my vehicle and had it repaired very fast.

Jonise, thank you for taking time to write this review. We value your business and look forward to seeing you again soon.

December 20, 2015

Great service and fast on the three recalls tha I have been saving to get done at one time. Great Malibu maxx 245000 only oil,gas ,tires,brakes replenished... since 2005

John, thank you for sharing your experience with us. Providing great customer service is always our top priority and we are glad to hear yours was sat...isfactory. Thank you for coming in and we hope to see you again.

December 20, 2015

GREAT SERVICE, IN AND OUT IN NO TIME, THE COST WAS LESS THAN I HAD ANTICIPATED. DEBBIE PIKE

Thank you for setting time aside to let us know how we're doing. We appreciate the feedback and look forward to seeing you again! Merry Christmas!

December 16, 2015

I had to leave my car over night for the work to be completed and had no other transportation so the service department worked quickly yet efficiently... so that I could have my car for my appointments that next day. They called before noon saying my car was ready for pick -up.

Jenise, thank you for taking the time to share your experience with us. We are proud to have a team of highly skilled technicians that can quickly an...d efficiently put your vehicle back in shape. Please know that we are here to help, so do not hesitate to give us a call if you have any more issues. We appreciate your business and look forward to seeing you again.

December 15, 2015

Nice friendly staff! Always helpful! Fast friendly service!

Jody, thank you for setting time aside to let us know how we're doing. We appreciate the feedback and look forward to seeing you again!