Paul Clark Ford

New Used Service

4.2
  • couldn't be happier
    October 30, 2017

no pressure purchase of used explorer. plasent sales staff and fair deal.

• Horrible service department
    February 7, 2018

This negative review is for the service department only. I had a good experience with the sales department. I bought a 2017 explorer from Paul clark F...ord. Less than a year later, the power steering went out. I brought it to Paul clark Ford service center. There it sat for almost 4 days before it was even looked at. I had to call multiple times a day to even get an update. The service department has a serious lack of communication. When it was finally looked at, the part was on backorder (understandable). I asked for a loaner being as it had already been 4 days without a second car for me. I was told they would have to submit paper work to Ford and get back with me. This was not acceptable. With a lot of ranting on my part, Paul clark called me back and stated he would get me a loaner that afternoon. I went to pick up my loaner and as I was leaving the female parts manager stated that I had an extended warranty and shouldn't have had to wait for a loaner since it was covered in the warranty (again lack of communication in the service department.) As it was sitting in the shop for over 2 weeks waiting for the backordered part, I asked them to perform the emissions recall. They said they would. I called back again to ask about progress and was told the emissions recall had been fixed. A week later I was called and told my car was finally ready to be picked up (the power steering part had come in). I asked if the paperwork would have that the emissions recall had been fixed and was told that they didn't do it because the part was on backorder. What?! I was told it had been completed already. I came in and picked it up and went to drive it home. I noticed the steering wheel was shifted to the right and the car was not aligned at all. I drove it back immediately. The service manager Dave stated they would take a look at it. The mechanic got into the car with me for a drive along and completely negated anything I had to say about how the steering wheel was jacked to the right and if I put it straight the car would pull to the left. At one point he stated "that's not my fault, there's nothing I can do." He was so very rude and condescending. He then asked if I would like the manager to do a ride along with me. I stated yes. The service manager got in with me and less than 2 seconds in agreed with me that the car was not aligned. I asked repeatedly to multiple people why this wasn't checked before they told me my car was ready. All of them said it should have been. I had to wait an extra 3 hours for them to fix it. When I really should have been there to just pick up my car and leave. I talked face to face with Paul clark about his service department and how their communication skills are in serious debt. He seemed concerned but nothing was done about it. While I was there waiting, another customer was having almost the same problem. Where they called and told her a part was in, she made an appt, and came in and the part wasn't in! She said they had to do this because they forgot to put the part on thr first time she was there.... The ineptitude of this department astounds me. And noone seems to care

• fantastic
    August 15, 2016

The best experience you will ever have !!!!! sales people were the best trained and they continue to follow up with you to make sure your experience i...s the best it can possible be!! HIGHLY recommended when shopping around don't shop around go straight here they are a one stop shop!

• Excellent Experience
    May 21, 2016

I can't stress enough what a wonderful experience my family had at this dealership yesterday. We came in planning to kill a little bit of time and may...be take a test drive. Kevin Fleming met us in the parking lot, showed us around and got us the keys to the Flex that we were admiring. We took our test drive in the Flex and even drove an Explorer for comparison's sake. Both my husband and I were completely enamored with the Flex and figured it couldn't hurt to get some numbers. Kevin, Cooper and Will were fantastic and more than willing to work with us. We never once felt pressured or like it was a "hard sell" environment. Everyone in the dealership was warm and accommodating, even to the point of bringing our four year old daughter crayons, coloring books, and pretzels. No one batted an eye when she started getting restless and wandering around the showroom. Thank you to everyone at Paul Clark Ford for a spectacular and low pressure buying experience. We will absolutely be back!

• Outstanding Service
    February 28, 2016

In mid Oct , 2015, around 3 in the afternoon, on a Friday, I literally pushed my 2002 F150 into the service lane,at Paul Clark. 2 days before, i had a... fuel pump installed at a private shop in Md. I was traveling from my home in Md to my new home in Florida.and, needless to say , I had a lot of things i needed in the truck. Suddenly , as i approached the Yulee exit my trusty Ford quit running. I coasted down the exit, and asked someone where the nearest Ford dealer was. I was able to get the truck running poorly , but enough to very slowly make my way to Paul Clark. As i turned into the parking lot the truck just quit , and i pushed it as close as I could to the service area. I was met by Mike Taylor, explained my problem, and although it was Friday afternoon, he assured me that they would do what ever possible to get me going. Long story short, they diagnosed my problem, but could not obtain the part on such short notice, which was perfectly understandable. Mr Taylor obtained me a rental, and i was able to get to my home. Monday , as promised , i was notified that my truck was ready, and the problem was that a non Ford fuel pump was used , and it lasted exactly 767 miles . I asked that they replace all the fuel delivery parts and keep all the used parts, in order for me to return to the previous shop to obtain a refund , and inform them that I would no longer be needing their services. Lesson here, use only Ford parts on a Ford , and from now on , i will only get repairs at a Ford dealer. Special thanks to Joe Radke, an outstanding, honest, and highly qualified technician, for going the extra mile to see that my truck was good as it could be, (and still is.). I will be a Paul Clark customer for life. Thanks again C. D. Stapf.

• Great Service, clean Facilities, very helpfull
    January 4, 2016

I would like to thank Kelly for all that she did when I purchased my car.

• Salesman Kevin Fleming
    November 20, 2015

I retired from Sales and was pleased to meet a salesman whom believed in helping the buyer first. Kevin exemplified the best in what a salesman can of...fer. It is my hope you will seek out Kevin should you want a pressure free buying experience.

• Great Buying Experience
    November 15, 2015

I recently purchased a Focus for my daughter from Paul Clard Ford. Wish I had gone there first! Kevin Fleming was our salesman and was not only very k...nowledgeable, but made the whole buying process non-stressful and very pleasant. My daughter is thrilled with the car and will definitely return to purchase another. Thank you, Kevin.

• Great experience for 1st time Leasing a Car
    November 12, 2015

I had a great experience with leasing a 2015 Ford Focus. Kevin Fleming made the whole process non-stressful and was very helpful thought the whole pro...cess. The impression I came away with was that they were really interested in you ending up being happy. I recommend this dealership highly.

• First Time Buying from Paul Clark & Very Satisfied
    November 11, 2015

I purchased a used vehicle from Paul Clark Ford. Kevin Fleming was helpful, courteous, and very informative. He created a relaxed atmosphere for makin...g a purchase. Never did I feel pressured. He let my wife and I browse with ease and was happy to answer any questions. Kevin made my car buying experience very pleasant.

Paul Clark Ford