New 888-955-9523 Dealer Website
Used 888-889-8331 Email Dealer
Service 888-898-7987

4.5
Average based on 8 reviews.
  • Pain Free Purchase

Thank you so much Lori and Brian, for choosing Rockdale Country Ford! If there's ever anything we can do for you let us know!

Contacted the Dealer through their website in regards to two trucks they had on the lot. Bryan Latham contacted me back within 5 minutes and let me know that both vehicles were still on the lot. I spoke to Bryan on the phone and let him know what we were looking for and what we had for a trade and what we required on the trade. We arrived there the following morning and test drove both trucks and we purchased one of them. Was the most pleasant truck buying experience that either my wife and I have ever had. No haggling or going back and forth with numbers with a sales manager. Bryan handled everything. Paperwork was drawn up and we signed with the Brad the Finance Manager and we drove off the lot in our truck. We will be going back to buy again from Bryan and Rockdale Country Ford.

• Great Buying experience and friendly staff!

I will have to say Rockdale Country Ford is the place to go when you are looking for a new or used vehicle. Great customer service. I had a fabulous buying experience from them. No hassles and they helped me with what I was looking for. I would recommend this place to any one looking for a new ride!

• Scam Artists

Their service center ruined my vehicle. I drove it in there and wasn't able to drive it out. And while the gentleman at the service desk was friendly and knowledgeable, the female that works there is a greedy witch. If you have a reliable vehicle and would like to keep it that way, find someplace else.

Hi William, I'm sorry for the delayed response. I apologize for your trouble on your last stop by. We are committed to providing quality service and sales to all of our customers. I'd like the opportunity to earn back your business, please give me a call at (512) 446-7377 and ask for Bryan Latham.

• Great Service

Outstanding customer service! John Gibson and service staff ROCK!

Outstanding customer service! John Gibson and service staff ROCK!

• fantastic service staff

awsome experiance!!!! i had 4 new tires put on my vehilce and recieved $60.00 back from ford motor company!

• Completely Satisfied

I am completely satisfied with my purchase experience

I am completely satisfied with my purchase experience

• Repeat Customer

I always recommend them every time I talk to someone!

I always recommend them every time I talk to someone!

• 2011 F250

I shopped around and had a great time buying a truck from Rockdale Country Ford's internet guy..