6 lifetime reviews. Includes reviews of Premier Autoplex from DealerRater.com
  • Awesome folks, GREAT experience!!!!

Hello Justen, we appreciate you taking the time to leave us this feedback. We're looking forward to your next visit with us!

Let me start by saying I live in the Baton Rouge Louisiana area. After an extensive nationwide search I settled on a truck at Premier Autoplex. I drove over 300 miles to purchase a truck from Premier. The day prior I dealt with Ray over the phone and via email. I cannot express how pleased I am with the entire experience. They went above and beyond to secure the absolute best deal in the entire country!!! Rickey handled the transaction once I made the trip to the lot. Again, they went above and beyond to accommodate any and every request I made! I happily drove home in my new truck knowing that I got the best deal as well as the best service I've ever had at a dealership!!! Thank you all so much!! God Bless!!! ps.....we will definitely begin all of our future vehicle searches at Premier!!!

• Recall

I called to make an appointment for a recall on my car. I was able to bring it in the very next day. I was happy with the service. Thanks

Hi Linda, we are very happy to have provided you with such a positive experience! If you have any further questions, please don't hesitate to reach out!

• Great Experience-Great People!

We had a great experience at Premier Autoplex! The customer service was top notch and the sales people were awesome! Thanks to everyone that help to make the car buying process enjoyable.

Thanks James for the positive feedback! We are so happy you had an excellent car buying experience. Welcome to the Premier Autoplex Family - we look forward to seeing you in our Service Department too.

• customer

Thank you Karen for your 5 star Review and Positive Feedback - we appreciate your business! We are lucky to have Brent and Holly on our team.

Holly and Brent in the service dept are very nice and explain everything in detail and always calls me when they have my car ready. The driver that assist with transport I think his name is Clarence is always very nice and prompt.

• Malibu

Warm Friendly Professional Service. Sales person was not pushy and catered to our needs.

Thanks for the feedback. We strive to provide excellent service to our customers at Premier Autoplex. You really made our day today.

• Service to new vehicle problem.

Chris was very helpful and explained the situation that was the problem.

Thanks for the feedback, Jenkins. We strive to provide excellent service to our customers at Premier Autoplex. You really made our day today.

Chris was very helpful and explained the situation that was the problem.