New 888-794-3759 Dealer Website
Used 888-805-5286 Email Dealer
Service 936-328-5200

Average based on 1 reviews.
  • GREAT PLACE!!!!

I went in with my 2011 Chevrolet Traverse after it had broke down leaving me on the side of the road. I had not done much service to it prior to that. After it being towed in I went down there and the service staff was so friendly and professional. They told me they would keep me informed of the diagnosis and off I went about my daily errands. They did find 2 problems and gave me an estimate for the repairs. I have to give it these guys, they did keep me informed from start to finish and the estimate versus actual was right on the money. I spoke with their technician, who was also very professional and knowledgeable. After driving my vehicle home, it was repaired right the first time, which is a big plus. it just goes to show that dealer training and knowledge beats out the independent facilities that I have used in the past. I will never go back to an independent shop for my repairs, I am dealer bound from now on.