AutoNation Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram Mobile

• 2015 Grand Jeep Cherokee purchase

My experience with Auto Nation purchasing my new 2015 Grand Jeep Cherokee was very pleasant and painless! My salesman Damon Brown was very helpful and so was everyone there. My first time enjoying buying a new vehicle!!

• Car Repair

Customers Services was excellent. The repair was done in a timely manner.

Customers Services was excellent. The repair was done in a timely manner.

• Great experience!

Tony and Michael went above and beyond for us. They searched until they found the exact van I was looking for. So helpful and friendly.

• Mrs PennyGarrick

The total process was super easy.. Joseph, our salesman went above an beyond to get what I wanted at the price I needed! He was great!

• Oil change / tire rotation

Got there when they opened on a Friday and was out by 8:30. Had oil change and tire rotation. Have had all service done there since I bought my truck there.

• Customer Service Excellent

My family was on vacation in Dauphin Island. We were loading some things to leave for home on Saturday, My father-in-law started his van, but was unsuccessful. The guys tried to get under the van, but was unable to. We called AutoNational and spoke to Troy. He stated they were booked until Monday or Tuesday. We had rented a house for the week and had to be out by tomorrow morning. We explained the situation to Troy and he said bring it in and he would try and squeeze us in that it might be that evening. Much to our surprise, we arrived by tow truck at 12:00 and we were walking out of their facility by 2:45. That's service. Troy, we appreciated everything you did for us and came to our rescue. We recommend Auto National to anyone who lives in Mobile AL. Thanks again to you and all your staff.

• Liars

Lied to me my face then lied to the manager in front of me and tried to discredit me. So done with the liars of this place never again.

• Chris Garsed

Fast and efficient. Good price. Cherokee is just what my daughter wanted.

Fast and efficient. Good price. Cherokee is just what my daughter wanted.

• Long wait for oil change

It took three hours to get an oil change. I was there before at least three other people and they all revived service before me. After the three hour wait I could not receive the courtesy wash due to closing time.

• AutoNation Jeep Dodge

Great service from the dealership. Took my vehicle in and it took a couple visits but they found the issue and corrected it.