AutoNation Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram Mobile

Service 877-361-4701

4.3
Average based on 83 reviews
  • 2015 Grand Jeep Cherokee purchase

My experience with Auto Nation purchasing my new 2015 Grand Jeep Cherokee was very pleasant and painless! My salesman Damon Brown was very helpful and so was everyone there. My first time enjoying buying a new vehicle!!

• Recall

They were very helpful with my recall customer service was great.

We appreciate your response, Jeanette! We always strive to provide personable and excellent customer service. Thank you again for the review!

They were very helpful with my recall customer service was great.

• Brake service on Dodge Caravan

Very prompt and courteous service dept. Gave me a worst case price for the repair and it came in way under that.

We appreciate your response! Our greatest goal is for all our customers to feel that way when they drive away. If there is anything else we can do for you, please give us a call. Safe (and fun) driving!

• Great buying experience

Very nice facility and the staff were very courteous and professional.

Very nice facility and the staff were very courteous and professional.

• purchase a new car

I have to say we was very pleased with service Also A one customer service. Thank u!!

• town & country

IT TOOK LONGER THAN EXPECTED. HAD EXTENDED WARRANTY, SERVICE DID NOT KNOW WHAT IT COVERED. WOULD HAVE OVER CHARGED,

• LOVING THE SERVICE DEPT

THE SERVICE WAS QUICK AND REASONABLE. I WILL RECOMMEND MY FRIENDS TO YOUR DEALERSHIP

Thank you for your kind words and review, Jerry. Again, we appreciate your recommendation of AutoNation Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram Mobile and we hope to be of service again in the future.

• Great service

Michael was great to work with! Would do business with him again !!!)

Michael was great to work with! Would do business with him again !!!)

• Inital service, first impression

Michael was absolutely great. After purchasing my 2013 JGC from an out of town Honda dealer I was anxious for product knowledge. He walked me through the vehicle, performed a courtesy inspection and guided me through the recommended scheduled maintenance. He also researched the vehicle and found 2 outstanding recalls, one of which was scheduled immediately. Glad to find such a good dealership. I plan to have all work performed here! Mark A.

• Improved Service

The customer service person and her treatment of me as a customer was 100% improvement over the past two or three times that I had been in for service. I had gotten a very bad impression of the the dealer and would only go there when I had to. Was very pleased until she went over the service ticket with me. Write up by tech lead me to believe that he/she did not really do a over all vehicle inspection but just wrote up items to recommend for repair. ie brake fuel flush. brake lining thickness half worn away, breaks were replaced and system flushed less that 30 days ago