AutoNation Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram Mobile

• 2015 Grand Jeep Cherokee purchase

My experience with Auto Nation purchasing my new 2015 Grand Jeep Cherokee was very pleasant and painless! My salesman Damon Brown was very helpful and so was everyone there. My first time enjoying buying a new vehicle!!

• 2006 Dodge Magnum Brake Lights

ESP BAS ABS lights were on; airbag recall. Everything went fine. Brought car in on 5/19/17 and picked up at 9:00 am on 5/20/17. Everything went well.

• Car purchase

The best car buying experience I have ever had. The salesman was upfront about everything and so was the finance man.

• Recall work

Smooth transaction. Showed me what happened to my car.

Smooth transaction. Showed me what happened to my car.

• Dodge Autonation Service Department

Everything that was told to me was done. No unforeseen expenses. Overall, just a smooth and easy repair job.

• Customer

My last visit to AutoNation was the best and I have had some that weren't so good when it was Mark Dodge. Mark Dodge was where I purchased my Dodge Ram.

• Dodge 1500

Good service. Took toooooooooooooooooooooooo long.

Good service. Took toooooooooooooooooooooooo long.

• Mopar or no car!!

pleasant experience!! I will recommend this place to all my friends

pleasant experience!! I will recommend this place to all my friends

• Remarkable Ineptitude

On Thursday February 23rd I dropped off a Jeep Grand Cherokee because it wouldn’t idle correctly and I was told a tech would run my “codes” and I would receive an estimate the next day. 6 days and many phone calls on my behalf later I was finally informed of my repair estimate. We discussed several options including a trade in or buy back. A sales rep called later that evening and informed me he would have “Keith call me in the morning”, I still have not heard from Keith. I told AutoNation to proceed with the repairs and was told I would be updated the next day with an ETA. 8 days and several messages asking for an update later, I was finally told that over $2,300 worth of repairs had no affect on the idle issue and more repairs were recommended. After speaking with a manager AutoNation graciously included a $135 part at no extra charge which finally fixed the original problem. On March 16th, 22 days after dropping it off, I paid for the repairs, and then took it to another mechanic who informed me AutoNation Jeep failed to put back a piece on the engine they removed. I had to go back and retrieve the missing piece from AutoNation Jeep the next day. Also, before the reputation management company responds with a message giving me the phone number for the General Manager, don’t bother, I called and never could reach them.

• AutoNation & our Sales Rep Yolanda Riggs was great

Loved our Sales Rep Yolanda Riggs!!! She kept in touch with us thru the whole process, and she bent over backwards to help us get in the car that I really wanted.