4.4
  • Professional, Fast and Economical

We went to auto nation ford for the best deal with no hassle and were not disappointed.

We are happy you found us so helpful! Hope you're enjoying your vehicle, and as always, drive safe!

• Brakes replaced

Had my brakes done wonderful job! Want to say thank you to Lester and Tommy Lee for their help!

• Automation ford mobile Alabama

Very friendly staff and quick service, they really went above and beyond to help me purchase my new truck.

• Prompt Service

Excellent response from all! Truck repairs were completed in a very timely manner.

• Love my car

Walter was friendly and professional. I'd recommend going to see Walter for your next vehicle purchase.

• Satisfied customer

Love my vehicle. Everyone was friendly and helpful. They made purchasing a pleasure

• WONDERFUL SERVICE.

I WAS IMPRESSED WITH THE CARE THIS PLACE TAKES WITH YOUR VEHICLE, AND ANSWERING QUESTIONS I HAD. HONESTY, FORTHRIGHTNESS AND KINDNESS...THESE ARE RARE TO FIND IN A BUSINESS. IT IS NICE TO KNOW MY VEHICLE IS IN HANDS I CAN TRUST.

• Great Service

Everything went smooth.we did not feel rushed or pushed we will definitely return really great service .Tim was really grrat and explained every step of the way.have to also comment on the financial manager.he also worked everything into place.we left out to very happy customers.great job guys

• Love my new Ford Taurus

Great, no hassle experience! Our salesman, Alex, was pleasant, informative and was not pushy at all. Highly recommend!

• Service

Overall service was great! Customer Service Rep was Very polite and nice. Follow up call I appreciate. Also turn around time was wonderful