New 866-950-4193 Dealer Website
Used 877-371-6223 Email Dealer
Service 866-949-6937

Average based on 79 reviews.
  • Professional, Fast and Economical

We went to auto nation ford for the best deal with no hassle and were not disappointed.

We are happy you found us so helpful! Hope you're enjoying your vehicle, and as always, drive safe!

• David G

The best car buying experience ever. Friendly, knowledgeable, and caring staff.

The best car buying experience ever. Friendly, knowledgeable, and caring staff.

• Mrs Shirley Weston

I haven't received customer service that poor ANYWHERE, EVER! I even called and left a message for the Service Manager to return my call and to this day, have never received a return call. 3 Rental cars and 3 weeks later...I finally have my car back. Because I am in the market to purchase a new car....I had considered looking at a new Explorer, however, after this experience...I will never purchase a car from this dealership and will warn everyone I know that may be considering buying a car from there about how horrible the service dept is. After spending $909 to have my car fixed it broke down again in from of the dealership after they called to tell me it was ready, kept it another week (would still have my car if I hadn't been blowing the phone up) and then charged me another $186

Thank you, Shirley, for reaching out to us. Your opinion plays an integral part in our customer service. If you'd be willing though, our General Manager would love to talk directly with you and rectify these issues. You can contact the GM at (251) 202-2016 -- we hope to hear from you soon.

• Bird dog

Well pleased great customer service, building looking old and tired.

Well pleased great customer service, building looking old and tired.

• Awesome!

Great experience. Mike and Nolan are the greatest!

Thanks so much for your feedback. Feel free to stop by if you ever need any more help.

Great experience. Mike and Nolan are the greatest!

• Great service will use again

Thank you for your kind words and review, Heather. If you ever need help, just give us a call. Happy motoring!

Quick and awesome service. When I dropped off my car took me to work. Picked me up at work and took me to get a rental. Kept me well informed of what was going on with my vehicle. Awesome experience. Very pleased with ford an Tyler.

• Another satisfied customer

We never have to wait a long time having the vehicle serviced.

We are glad you chose our dealership, Donna. Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback with us.

• Another satisfied customer

We never have to wait a long time having the vehicle serviced.

We appreciate your response, Donna! Drive safe, and we'll see you on the road.

We never have to wait a long time having the vehicle serviced.

We appreciate your response, Donna! Drive safe, and we'll see you on the road.

• Great service and buying experience

I was looking to lower my car payments and something with better gas mileage, Sales associate was very helpful in helping me accomplish this matter. Found SUV that had lower mileage, more perks and better gas mileage and also reduced my car payments. Would highly recommend Auto Nation Ford in Mobile Al., and Steven.

• Good repair experience

Had the rear bumper replaced on my Ranger p/u and both bumpers painted. They look great and they washed and vacuumed my truck to boot.

We appreciate your response, Sherman! We're always here to provide exceptional service at a great value -- we hope you'll consider us again in the future!