Mullinax Ford Lincoln

4.8 out of 5 (4.8) 716 reviews

716 lifetime reviews. Includes reviews of Mullinax Ford Lincoln from DealerRater.com

Read reviews that mention:

• August 4, 2017

Mullinix Ford is by far the easiest, most truthful dealer I have ever dealt with. My sales person, Blade Gardner, and his sales manager worked very hard... with me to locate the exact truck I wanted and the exact deal that I needed. I will 100% recommend Mullinix as a dealer and Blade Gardner as a sales person to anyone wanting to be taken care of. Mullinix will be my next dealer from now on.

August 13, 2018

My sister and I both have bought cars from Derek Montalvo and he is extremely transparent and thoughtful in the sales process. I came back 4 days after... buying my car and he helped me set my lock code. He is the real MVP.

August 13, 2018

They were very professional and went above and beyond to assist me with purchasing a vehicle - I will definitely come back and recommend this dealership...

Kushon Anderson

Sales Associate

(5.0) 5 reviews

August 10, 2018

5 stars for hassle free purchasing and outstanding prices. Can't beat it! I will definitely refer someone the Mullinax Ford in Mobile, Al. I will return... for more purchases.

July 21, 2018

Derek and the team at Mullinax made our experience easy and painless. Derek was honest and upfront about everything. I cannot recommend him enough. A great... family man who took care of my family and I.

Mullinax Ford of Mobile

Thank you for your kind review! Happy to hear that Derek went above and beyond to make sure your experience was easy and painless. We hope you will co...nsider Mullinax Ford for your future vehicle needs. Enjoy your new ride!

June 29, 2018

Mullinax management and Derek Montalvo handled my request for a 2018 Ford Mustang in a professional manner. Everyone worked together to get my new vehicle... to Mobile, AL. I was anticipating the delivery of my vehicle to take 3-10 days, but fortunately, it arrived in 2 days from another Mullinax 6 hours away. I would highly recommend Mullinax and Derek Montalvo.

Mullinax Ford of Mobile

Thank you for your 5 star review and recommendation! We always strive to go above and beyond for our customers. We hope you will consider Mullinax For...d for your future vehicle needs. Enjoy your Mustang!

June 23, 2018

Dealing with Mullinax was by far the EASIEST most convenient experience I???ve had dealing with buying a vehicle. The prices are very competitive, and... the staff is super friendly and supportive.

Mullinax Ford of Mobile

Thank you for the five star review! Happy to hear you had such a great experience with our team. We hope you will consider Mullinax for your future ve...hicle needs. Enjoy your new ride!

Michael Stieber

(5.0) 21 reviews

June 21, 2018

I found the used Explorer Limited with 4WD on the car guru website. I sent an inquiry to the dealer. Derek Montalvo responded via email immediately. The... Explorer was a new arrival. He personally helped expedite the detailing so it could be shown and taken for a test drive. We are very appreciative of his helpfulness during this process. Car buying can be emotionally draining. His kind demeanor was very calming and reassuring. It was a pleasure doing business at Mullinax.

Mullinax Ford of Mobile

Thank you for the five stars! We are happy to hear that Derek was so helpful in getting you into the car you wanted. We hope you will consider Mullina...x for your future vehicle needs. Enjoy your Explorer!

June 16, 2018

We were very impressed by the dealership and especially with Derek. This was our best experience with an automobile salesman ever. He made the process... easy and enjoyable. Always had time to answer our questions and explained all the features on your new car. We would definitely recommend Derek to our family and friends.

Mullinax Ford of Mobile

Thank you for the feedback! We appreciate your business and are happy to hear that Derek was able to assist you in making the process easy and enjoyab...le. We look forward to working with you again in the future!

June 16, 2018

I talked with Michael S. about a particular car & within a day he got back to me with the finance options. The next day, we went to test drive the car... & sign papers. Well, I was not too happy with it once I seen it in person. Michael seemed to pick up on the vibe & quickly turned it around by showing me a few more. I was drawn to a Fusion & within a few hours, he had me driving home in it. He was patient, kind, & never pushy. I will be back in the future! I love my Ford Fusion & the buying experience was a breeze.

Mullinax Ford of Mobile

Thank you for the 5 star review! Happy to hear that you had a great experience and Michael was so helpful in getting you just what you wanted. We look... forward to working with you again in the future. Enjoy your Fusion!

Michael Stieber