Mullinax Ford Lincoln

(4.9) 640 reviews

Call This Dealer

New Used Service

640 lifetime reviews. Includes reviews of Mullinax Ford Lincoln from DealerRater.com
  • Purchased 2017 Ford F250
    August 4, 2017

Mullinix Ford is by far the easiest, most truthful dealer I have ever dealt with. My sales person, Blade Gardner, and his sales manager worked very ha...rd with me to locate the exact truck I wanted and the exact deal that I needed. I will 100% recommend Mullinix as a dealer and Blade Gardner as a sales person to anyone wanting to be taken care of. Mullinix will be my next dealer from now on.

• Easy purchase and Awesome Staff
    January 16, 2018

Very easy and painless! Not like any other car puchases I have made. Friendly folks and good pricing. In and out in no time! Ask for Derek "Coach" ...Montalvo.

• Great Dealership
    January 16, 2018

They are most upfront straight forward car dealers out there .Always polite, just good people all the way around. Will always buy my fords from mullin...ax, they made buying two vehicles very easy

• 2017 Ford F150 XLT
    January 15, 2018

Matthew Morris and the team did a great job helping me decide the right truck for me. I will surely consider Mullinax Ford when I am shopping for ano...ther vehicle.

• Helpful and friendly staff
    January 13, 2018

I was not a big fan of Ford but since mullinax bought the dealership from coastal. I have purchase two vehicle at mullinax in mobile from Derek Anlage.... Derek was friendly in helping me not pressuring. The buying process was faster than expected and dealership doesn't charge an doc fee which is extra savings.

• Buying experience
    January 13, 2018

Awesome experience at Mullins Ford of Mobile. Purchased a new F150 recently from them, best car buying experience I???ve had in a very long time. No... pressure and hassle free, top notch treatment the whole time, will definitely buy from them again!

• Purchased a 2017 MKW at Mullinax
    January 13, 2018

My experiences with Mullinax have always been great. Purchased an F150 back in 2014 and recently purchased an MKX. Both times the customer service a...nd knowledge was excellent. Not high pressure which I appreciate very much.

• Great experience again
    January 12, 2018

This is the 3rd new vehicle I have purchased from Mullinax Ford of Mobile. Great customer service each time. Will be back and would recommend to anyon...e.

Overall Experience

• very positive. Purchased 2017 F150.
    January 12, 2018

Liked the up front pricing. It saved a lot of time. Excellent service and good pricing. Jeremy Muniz was an excellent sales person He knew the vehicle...s well and I enjoyed the experience of buying from him.

• Excellent service
    January 11, 2018

I live an hour away from this dealer and they worked with me very easily over the phone and everything was done and ready when I arrived. Everyone the...re I talked to was very nice too.

Mullinax Ford Lincoln