• Good Job, Ford!

I went in Mullinax Ford a couple of weeks ago just to look around, and ended up buying a car that morning. The steps were easy. The people were friendly. I found a car that fit in my budget, and they helped every step of the way. They were organized and really knew what they were doing. I will definitely recommend Mullinax Ford to anyone! My first car buying experience was terrific thanks to them, and I got exactly what I wanted! I give a thumbs up!

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback with us. We prioritize making the buying process quick, easy, and painless. It is great to hear that you are satisfied with your Mullinax Ford experience and we hope to work with you again in the future!

• Best Dealer in Mobile!

This is the 8th new car I have bought in my 46 years. And it was definitely the easiest experience I've ever had purchasing a new vehicle! Highly recommend you talk to Mullinax before buying anywhere else.

• Mr Clinton D McFerrin

James Hankins did an outstanding job facilitating my recent purchase. This was the best experience I have had buying a truck.

• Awesome Team, Best experience, and I will be back!

Michael Stieber and the team and Mullinax are simply amazing. Like it says no hassle and they aren't playing about that, but the price is right on and the deals that come with it are unbeatable. I bought a CPO and I am loving every bit of it. There's a reason they have such high reviews! My next vehicle will be purchased from them when it comes time. From the Novaks to the WHOLE team at Mullinax we thank you! Anyone reading this call them up and give them a little bit of your time, you will not regret it.

• Customer service was great

Very friendly, no hassle, gave me a great price for my trade in. Best car buying experience I've ever had.

• New truck owner

Great deal great folks Shannon Moore got me a good deal and Doc got great financing

• Construction

Alot of paperwork at first just to get a price but when I bought the truck it then saved me time

• Happy Experience

Worked with Robert and he really helped us. Found a great deal on a Edge and made the process go very quick. We were in and out within 2 hours.

• Ford Focus

Had great support from two of the salesman and they were patient and willing to find more deals available for me

• Horrible service experience

Took my 2016 F150 in for "the works" oil change and tire rotation. Afterwards, tire pressure readings indicated they had not re-programmed the tire pressure sensors, which as the manual states, need to be reprogrammed after rotating the tires so the system knows which tires are on the front and which are on the rear. Service advisor and later service manager tried to tell me they don't need to be reprogrammed. When I pointed out the section in the manual that says they do need to be reprogrammed, they went on radio silence. I wonder how many hundreds of cars are out there with the incorrect programming. Oh, and the left three of the valve stem covers off.

First I would like to thank you for your business. The vehicle tire pressure monitoring system would not need to be reprogrammed being all four sensors require the same pressure. Sometimes the vehicle has to be driven for two minutes above 20mph before they will change. This is explained in your owner's manual on page 364. The information on page 365 of the owner's manual is only for vehicles that have different tire pressures in the front than the rear. There is no excuse for the valve stems not being put back on the vehicle and we will make sure to get some sent to you today. Our General Manager has offered to personally assist you and answer any questions if you wish to visit us regarding this posting (Keith Parrett, kparrett@mullinaxford.com). I have advised my staff of this and again would like to thank you for business and time. Sincerely, Kristy Tarver, Service Manager, ktarver@mullinaxford.com