4.4
  • WOW! WOW! WOW!

We hear so much "BAD" in the news lately....here is the "GOOD!!" Here is a story of 5 girls that set out on their first road trip, Iowa State to Gulf Shores, Alabama for Spring Break. After a great week, they were started back on their 17 hour trip (minus one girl who jumped in another vehicle....smart one). Their 07 Chevy Trailblazer proceeded to break down on a Saturday afternoon. We found a dealership nearby, and towed it to U-J Chevrolet in Mobile, Alabama. The girls needed to get back to school Monday so I tried nine different rental car companies to see if anyone would rent to 19 year olds.....No luck. The four girls ended up waiting in a hotel for two days until the dealership opened Monday morning. We called first thing, and were told they were booked up for the day. After explaining their story, Don in U-J Chevrolet's service department graciously fit us in. They ran a diagnostic, technician drove it and nothing appeared wrong. So weird because the car had been giving them trouble for a couple of days. We were ready to fly the girls home when the owner, BUD URQUHART, Jr. offered to PERSONALLY drive the trailblazer to make sure it would make the trip back to Ames, Iowa. He drove it 70 miles and no problems. How many dealership owners would do this?? He also made it clear he didn't want us paying to replace parts when car was now running fine. So we all decided the girls should be on their way. Bud proceeded to ask my daughter how much cash she had for the trip back. She said, "$15-$20. Bud said " that's not enough cash for your trip", and handed her $200 cash!! She tried not to accept, but he insisted. It's so easy to get cynical in this world we live in now, then along comes BUD URQUHART and U-J Chevrolet!!! We are so impressed with the honesty, compassion, time and generosity that was extended to our 4 girls. The people of the Mobile area are so lucky to have a trustworthy, caring organization like them! We will be sending a check to BUD, but the gesture alone is something all of us will never forget! PS....Bud also called this morning to make sure the girls had arrived at school safely.....they did, late this morning.

Being part of the U-J Chevrolet Family we agree with you "WOW"! We agree we couldn't work for a finer man. We get to experience this of generosity often! We are glad the girls made the trip back home safely!

• great service clean business

Salesman ben took really good Care of us fiance department was very good toothy cleaned my Camero service it was looking good.

• Service Department

Very Friendly employees from the time you drive in until you drive out. Outstanding. Patrick Wilson GREAT Service Advisor. Keep it up.

• Very clean facility & awesome restroom!

Chuck Rottger & his humble honesty. His manager also!! Chuck was knowledgeable on features of vehicle! He was kind and trustworthy to me.

• Excellent Dealership

Friendly professional service. Excellent facility. Clean and very comfortable waiting area. Work completed in a timely manner. Very helpful staff. It is ridiculous to ask for 20 words.

• Great service

Service done in timely manner as promised. Nice waiting room, friendly staff. Work completed on time. I love having service done at UJ

• Great service , clean facilities

Regardless of how busy or hectic the day is my service advisor Mr Patrick Wilson always takes the time to listen to any concerns that I have about my vehicle and never makes his customers feel like they're just a number or an inconvenience and from a customers point of view that's whats lacking at other dealerships . I

• wowwww

I would like to say that I am proud of u-j Chevrolet they help me find my dream car an I know they would help other too I am so glad I went to u-j chevrolet an I think you should too

• Wonderful Experience

Terri and the crew did an awesome job making what has always been a difficult decision easy. We told her what we our price was & she met it. We recommendTerri & U-J Chevrolet.

• U J Chevrolet provides a great buying experience.

We just purchased our 4th truck from U.J. Chevrolet this week. Once again, it was a great experience. We've always used Dennis Bridges, however he was not there when we bought. Kelly South took over for Dennis and treated us like he'd known us forever! They were EXTREMELY fair on our trade in. And, they made sure they tried all options and models to get us the best price. It turned out that the best price was actually a 2017! We have also dealt with Gary Deakle on many occasions. This time we met Tim McCowin. He was equally helpful. I can't say enough good things about the buying experience at U.J. Chevrolet. If you want to support a local business that's been in business for years, buy at UJ.