Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram Crestview

197 reviews

197 lifetime reviews. Includes reviews of Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram Crestview from DealerRater.com

Read reviews that mention:

May 29, 2019

Diane was awesome on response and answering any questions I had prior to visiting dealership. Worked with Brian Mccurdy on buying process, and everything... went quick and smooth. Best dealership around by far, will definitely go back

May 4, 2019

I was told the repair would be covered under warranty insurance with adjuster coming to look at truck. Dealer did repair without this and it cost me 3300.00... because the dealer refused to work with me or insurance company. I have repeatedly tried to contact the dealership with no response. I have also tried to call Chrysler and they don’t return calls either. I have always been a Chrysler dodge owner, but after this experience I will never buy another one.

Jay Fredrickson

Sales/Finance Manager

• April 22, 2018

Drove two hours with no intention of buying but staff was so good and truck exactly what i wanted bought right on spot Chris was excellent made process... fast and no pressure at all,reccomend highly very happy with my Ram 1500

February 24, 2019

I have to admit I went to Hill Kelly dodge in Pensacola first.They told me I was wasting their time. I left upset and went home. While messing around on... facebook I saw an add for this dealership. I decided the following day to give them a call. The woman Emily made me an appointment and treated me like I mattered I even recieved a message from JD Chappell welcoming me and to show me a familiar face when I got there! I pull up and immediately the atomosphere was different. They were happy they love cars and love what they do! JD welcomed me in person and said Brian would take good care of me. I believed it and went along. Not only did Brian listen to what I wanted he made sure I knew about the trucks specs and what was under the hood and about its amazing safety rating! He made sure I was comfortable and treated me with nothing but respect and honesty. Finally the big finance guy Mike was a sweetheart and went over everything with me in detail. I would recommend anyone take the drive and go visit them you won't regret it! Signed by a proud owner of a 2019 Ram 1500

November 19, 2018

This place is the worst to go to for repairs. The service department lacks qualified technicians. They took me for over $1200.00 in one month. I tried... calling the service manager to get excuses that he is busy and left messages for him to call me back. Never got a phone call from him.I used to be an auto mechanic and worked for a dealership. 35,000 miles on a vehicle and it already needs a service package. What's wrong with Jeep. Haven't they got up with technology? Newer vehicles are good to go for 100,00 miles. All I can tell you is that the service department sucks. Just because my daughter has the vehicle in Crestview and I live in Port Richey, doen't mean you can rip somebody off. Jeep will get a letter from me telling them how ripped off I was. Never the less that I had to pay for a tow service and then my daughter was elgible for a rental car under the extended warranty that we paid for, so they can tell her that a rental is not available. Take your vehicles somewhere else. This place is a ripoff.

April 30, 2018

Worked with Chris he had vehicle out front waiting when got there ready for test drive didnt put limit on how far test drive was and no pressure approach... when we returned back to dealer location i in fact had to tell him lets make a deal which was so different from most dealers and refreshing after spending a month shopping for a new truck also in and out fairly quickly so great experience overall ask for Chris is you shop there great salesman to deal with

March 4, 2018

Robert was not a high pressure salesman and I think that was the most important factor in me purchasing my vehicle. He did not make up an answer to a question... if he didn't know and he did not lie about features of the vehicle as other salesmen have.

January 27, 2018

We enjoyed our experience with this dealership. It was a low pressure, comfortable experience We would be happy to recommend this dealership. The staff... was all friendly.

December 12, 2017

oil changes, battery problems and rattles ... all fixed and promptly. Always friendly and helpful and not just me all the people around me. always have... had great service and attention.

November 16, 2017

This is the 3rd purchase from Robert Fickett and it was a no hassle experience each time and will purchase another vehicle in the future.