• Greatest Car Buying Experience ever to date

This was by far the best, and quickest, car buying experience my wife and I have ever had We did our homework before going in and our Sales Rep, Cory, was very quick to respond every time we sent him yet another question via text or email. The Sales Manager, and Finance were also some of the best we have ever dealt with. No hassles, no pushy sales tactics. Just good friendly service!

• Great dealerstrip

Good people doing good work. Took my truck in at 8am to do recall work and warranty work. They had my truck back to me by lunch time.

• Excellent sales experience

They took a real interest in what my choices were. They did not try to deter me. I made a decision that I was totally satisfied with. Family atmosphere....

• friendly employee

I made an appointment - very friendly service, on time, employee took care of my car while I waited -

• Wonderful customer service

The customer service representative inside was helpful and polite. My suburban had grease marks in seat and on console. But I cleaned those while my kids got buckled.

• Great service

Very helpful, showed me the problems with my car and described it in words I could understand. Offered best service.

• Great job. Great service. Greater people

Helped to get in on short notice and felt well taken care of. I Enjoy working with Coke on many occasions

• Great service

The service was fast and everyone there is so friendly and helpful. Would definitely recommend, always my go to place for oil changes and maintenance.

• Great service Very clean

Sales people are the most professional people I know. They went out if there way to help us through the whole system

• excellent service

Careful selection of the Silverado Pickup that best suited our needs, and the buying process was relaxed and enjoyable. We left feeling good about our purchase.