4.5
  • Valuation of Chipola ford

Excellent all-around experience. Would recommend Chipola forward to any friends or family great customer service

Your comments keep us motivated and working hard for all our guests, Garrett! Please let us know if there is ever anything else we can do for you! Safe travels!

• Chipola Ford Marianna Florida

Great dealership. Only buy our cars and trucks from them.

Great dealership. Only buy our cars and trucks from them.

• CHIPOLA FORD

no problems got the deal I wanted fast friendly and knowledgeable

no problems got the deal I wanted fast friendly and knowledgeable

• 10,000 mile service

Excellent service. Work was done in a very timely manner. I had an appointment. Vehicle was taken in the moment I arrived at service department,

• 2006 Ford 500

We really appreciate your feedback! We try to provide all of our guests with a great atmosphere and world-class service that you can trust.

Had rear brake pads and rotors (?) replaced. Haven't driven the 2006 500 since I drove it home (about 35 miles). Always good service at Chipola Ford. Have bought two cars from them in past 10 years. Had our 98 Taurus serviced there after we moved to the area 13 plus years ago. Have a 2013 Edge also.

• Service ( oil change)

Took my 2016 f150 in to have it serviced for the first time. Made a 8:00 appointment, upon arrival at 7:45 advised the service assistant I had received a free service with the purchase of my vehicle. (No problem well take care of you he said) well i noticed them take other vehicles a head of my that arrived after me then at 9:25 they finally completed the service. I I asked what took so long I had a 8:00 appointment. The service assistant said oh our service technician made a mistake your truck was supposed to be first and he grabbed the wrong one I then ask why two other cars or service before mine he stated (it happens) I asked if they moved mine back becouse it was free or did they really pay that bad of attention to what they were doing. The service assistant how has begun to stare me down and puff his chest out becouse I have called him on( what was really going on and he didn't like it) at this time the service manager sees her employee lossing his cool so she steps in to save him. She said sir it just happens were all human and make mistakes there nothing we can do but get over it. I have have had serval vehicle service multiple time at multiple service department and never encountered this problem before, and I was felt like I was not valued as a customer and was not satisfied with my experience at the dealership (service department) she then goes on to say well I have plenty of clientele ( felt like she was saying I don't need your business any way) at this time I am beginning to loose my composure in this is best to leave the dealership. I latter called the dealership and spoke with a higher representative in the dealership who apologized for their actions and corrected the matter instated if I return to the dealership I would receive a better service and that he had for the two employees that is not how they should conduct business because all customers are valued at Chipola Ford.

• Excellent Service at Chipola Ford

We own several Ford vehicles and they are all serviced by Chipola Ford. We have always received excellent service from the entire team at Chipola Ford. Everyone is friendly and most importantly honest. We have 9 years experience with them and have never had a problem with their services. You can not go wrong with this dealership. We have also purchased two vehicles from them and were treated well; they will do what it takes to make a deal to your satisfaction.

• Review

Very easy drop off and pick up. Staff was very helpful.

Very easy drop off and pick up. Staff was very helpful.

• Chipola Ford

Excellent service quick in and out purchase. The salesman and finance manager was extremely helpful in my vehicle purchase. I went back the next day to finalize my purchase. The owner and sales manager were there to greet me and personaly thanked me for buying from them.

• Chipola Ford Service Department Rating

Excellent dealership with an outstanding service department.

Excellent dealership with an outstanding service department.