Rahal Chevrolet Buick GMC

Used 866-209-0197 Email Dealer
Service 888-254-4895

Average based on 6 reviews
  • Rahal-Miller Chevrolet/Buick Marianna, FL

We took ownership of our new 2014 Buick Enclave last evening. The vehicle is everything we wanted and more and customer service outstanding. Curtis Rogers is so professional and thorough. He even drove 240 miles round trip to deliver and demonstrate our new car. Dealing with him and the process of trading/purchasing a vehicle was not only reassuring, but enjoyable.

We are so happy to hear about your positive experience with our dealership! We know how scary it can be dealing with a dealership that is not geographically close to you, so we try to make the experience as easy as possible for our remote customers. Thank you for your business and your review!

• SUPERB! Best buying experience we ever had!

Our salesperson, Mr. Curtis Rogers, made our buying experience completely seamless from start to finish. We live in Pensacola but purchased our 2012 Mercedes from this dealership in Marianna because they offered a GREAT price on the vehicle - in mint condition; the finance mgr had no add ons with the money -- just straightforward, honest terms; and we were treated with respect by the most courteous & professional salesperson we ever met, Curtis Rogers. Mr. Rogers was a joy to work with! He was informative without being pushy; was completely honest about the vehicle; was prompt with getting back to us; and even delivered our car to us all the way from Marianna. I will be contacting Mr. Rogers first for all our future purchases -- I suggest you do the same!

Thank you for the 5 star review. We are so glad to hear that you had such a pleasant experience with our dealership. We are glad that we were able to get you in the vehicle that you wanted. Thank you for trusting us enough to earn your business.

• Diane

Wonderful, efficient staff! Very customer friendly and best prices in the panhandle.

Thank you for your review and your business, Diane!

Thank you for your review and your business, Diane!

• Best of the best

I had the best service I ever received in 40 years of driving. I wish I lived closer to this team so I could give them all my business and would tell anyone to go see them.

Austin, we are so happy that you had such a great experience with our service department. It can be a little scary choosing the right place to service your vehicle when out of town, so we are pleased that you trusted us to do your repair. We wish you lived closer too! :) Thank you for your business and your review!

• Excellent Customer Service, Extraordinary

Thank you for your review Albert! We are so glad to have earned your business and hope you enjoy your new 2016 Silverado!

My personal experience with this dealership was hands down my most relaxed vehicle purchase! Going to the dealership is not something I would have said I thought I could enjoy! I started my day by stopping by with an appointment and I ended the week trading him in my Camaro and leaving with my shiny new 2016 Silverado! Hands down a genuinely friendly staff and salesman that went above and beyond! Thank you so much!!!

• Great Experience

Drove 120 miles to see a low mileage Ram 1500. The salesman was courteous, professional and knowledgeable. I got a great deal and love the truck.

We are so happy to hear about your positive experience with our dealership! Thank you for your business and your review.