New 855-243-9170 Dealer Website
Used 877-289-4929 Email Dealer
Service 866-925-8578

486 lifetime reviews. Includes reviews of Langdale Ford from DealerRater.com
  • Great Experience

Thanks for your business and thanks for your kind words for Fred Dixon! Sincerely, Steve Everett VP & GM Langdale Ford

It was my first time buying a car from a Ford dealership and Mr. Dixon made the experience very easy and fun. I really enjoyed buying my truck from him. He is very friendly and easy to talk to. He is NOT PUSHY at all which is great, I went to other car dealerships and their salesmen are very pushy which is something I do not like. Mr. Dixon, answered all my questions even after I bought the car he still kept answering my questions and helping me.

• Amazing people amazing service
    March 21, 2017

Langdale Ford

A amazing dealership they honestly made the experience very simple and easy to handle I just mad 19 shortly after I bought this car it was my first time buying a car on my own and they actually gave me a great deal on a 2016 for Fusion I was set on I wasn't pressured into buying at all I was helped every step of the way and would recommend this dealership and Fred Dixon to anybody for probably the easiest car sale ever the experience wasn't like the nightmares and bad tales told about dealerships and sales people they was more concerned with me getting a good deal and leaving with a car then making money off a sale it was pain free and would love to come back to buy again

Langdale Ford

Mr. Bey, thank you and congratulations on your first car purchase at 19 yrs old! We appreciate your business and kind words for Fred. Sincerely, Mark Howell General Mgr Langdale Ford

• I think it was worth it!
    March 19, 2017

Langdale Ford

Congratulations on your new truck! Thanks for your business! Sincerely, Mark Howell General Mgr Langdale Ford

Although I did not get what I wanted for my trade, I did get the truck I wanted with all the options. Would have been more satisfied with better pricing on trade in.

• 2016 Honda Accord
    March 15, 2017

Langdale Ford

Thanks for your business and recommendation! Sincerely, Mark Howell General Mgr Langdale Ford

I highly recommend anyone to buy from Langdale Used car supercenter. Fred was a big help in my purchase of new Honda Accord. The Langdale team treat u like family!

Langdale Ford

• Straight Up / Straight Forward !
    March 13, 2017

Langdale Ford

Fred Dixon = man of his word ! I found a car which piqued my Wife's interests. It was in Valdosta; we are in Pennsylvania. I got a hold of Fred, asked him to do a walk around and describe every defect he could find in the car. Did me one better ... I got a walk around video during which he pointed out everything that he could see. We came to terms easily enough and I booked my ticket. When I arrived at the dealership I was surprised to find out the car was exactly as represented except for two details: a ding in the door had been removed and modestly curbed wheel refurbished. Both on the dealership's dime AFTER we'd struck our deal. Icing on the cake was that I was driving off the lot in my new-to-me car less than 60 minutes after being picked up by Fred at the airport.

Langdale Ford

Thanks for your business! We appreciate you taking the time to share your experience and kind words for Fred! Regards, Mark Howell General Mgr Langdale Ford

• Professional and friendly service
    March 10, 2017

Langdale Ford

Thanks for coming back to Langdale Ford! We appreciate your business and kind words. Regards, Mark Howell General Mgr Langdale Ford

I continue to purchase vehicles from Langdale because of the great service I receive there. I always come away feeling that I got a good deal. Thomas and Marvin are always vey helpful and go out of their way to satisfy my needs.

• Awesome!!
    March 6, 2017

Langdale Ford

By the way, we realize you meant your Ford Escape! :)

Langdale Ford

Janet, thanks for sharing your experience and congratulations! We appreciate your business. Regards, Mark Howell General Mgr Langdale Ford

Langdale Ford is the best dealer in town. No hassle, no gimmicks, just a great vehicle at a great price. Joe Bowen was a great help with selecting my used Ford Ecplise. I will return to Langdale Ford for my next vehicle! Janet - Valdosta GA

Langdale Ford

By the way, we realize you meant your Ford Escape! :)

• Great!
    February 28, 2017

Langdale Ford

Thanks for coming back to Langdale Ford and Jerry! We appreciate your business and loyalty! Sincerely, Mark Howell General Manager Langdale Ford

Jerry Anderson is a great guy to do bussiness with! He is not pushy and extremely helpful. I have bought 2 vehicles though him and each time was a worry free experience.

• New Ford Edge purchase
    February 22, 2017

Langdale Ford

Thanks for your patronage and kind words for Jerry! Sincerely, Mark Howell General Manager Langdale Ford

This is the second vehicle that Jerry has helped me with in the last few years. I have always found him helpful and knowledgeable about the cars and trucks he is trying to sell. Thanks for all the help.

Langdale Ford

• Easy, no pressure buying experience.
    February 3, 2017

Langdale Ford

This not the first vehicle I have bought from Langdale Ford, and they reward dealer loyalty by offering the best prices around. There is no hard selling involved with Thomas Pvovost and arranging financing through Marvin Eleazer was painless and easy. I usually check with other dealers in the area, but, none could offer a better deal.

Langdale Ford

Mel, thanks for coming back to Langdale Ford! We appreciate your business and kind words for Thomas and Marvin. Sincerely, Mark Howell General Manager Langdale Ford