4.8 out of 5 (4.8) 590 reviews

New Used Service

590 lifetime reviews. Includes reviews of Langdale Ford from DealerRater.com

• Great Experience
    April 6, 2015

It was my first time buying a car from a Ford dealership and Mr. Dixon made the experience very easy and fun. I really enjoyed buying my truck from hi...m. He is very friendly and easy to talk to. He is NOT PUSHY at all which is great, I went to other car dealerships and their salesmen are very pushy which is something I do not like. Mr. Dixon, answered all my questions even after I bought the car he still kept answering my questions and helping me.

Thanks for your business and thanks for your kind words for Fred Dixon! Sincerely, Steve Everett VP & GM Langdale Ford

Excellent Experience!
    April 12, 2018

From sales to financing, I couldn't ask for anything better. It truly was a good experience and I would very highly recommend this dealer.

Langdale Ford

Thanks for taking the time to share your experience and recommendation. We appreciate your business! Sincerely, Mark Howell General Mgr Langdale For...d

Trade in
    April 12, 2018

Joe was great. Got us in and out quick. They have a nice selection of cars and we're happy with our purchase. Thanks for the great service Joe!

Langdale Ford

Thanks for your business and kind words! Sincerely, Mark Howell General Mgr Langdale Ford

Great People, Great Service
    April 10, 2018

I just purchased a new 2018 Ford F150 from Langdale Ford. This I believe is the 8th vehicle I've purchased from this dealership. From my first purch...ase to this last one, they have always treated me like a valued customer. Mr. Jack Strayhorn and Marvin Eleazer have provided for our every need. I wish I could have rated them a "6". I can't see me buying a vehicle anywhere else.

Langdale Ford

Thanks so much for coming back to Langdale Ford time and time again! Enjoy your new F150 and thank you for your kind words for Jack and Marvin. Sinc...erely, Mark Howell General Mgr Langdale Ford

New Truck Purchase
    April 9, 2018

I???ve bought multiple vehicles from Jerry Anderson at Langdale Ford. He always takes care of me . Very good guy . Very knowledgeable of the vehicles ...and always there for me if I have a question or problem.

Langdale Ford

We appreciate your continued patronage! Enjoy your new truck and thanks for your kind words for Jerry. Sincerely, Mark Howell General Mgr Langdale F...ord

Jerry Anderson

Internet Sales - New & Used

Come buy a vehicle from Joe!
    April 4, 2018

Joe Bowen is an awesome guy! He treated me with respect. We chatted about our common interests. His daughter is named Ava. My grandaughter is named Av...a! Joe made my stay there pleasurable. Proffessional, personable, and an all around nice person. NO pressure to do anything! Bought a great 2017 Ford Expedition. LOVE IT! Thanks Joe!

Langdale Ford

Wow! Thanks for taking the time to share your experience and kind words for Joe. It should be a pleasure buying a new vehicle and based on your mes...sage, it was! We appreciate your business and we hope you enjoy your new Expedition! Sincerely, Mark Howell General Mgr Langdale Ford

Helpful and Responsive
    March 26, 2018

Joe Bowen was very helpful and responsive in facilitating our out of state purchase. The finance manager Marvin was a bit difficult at one point, but ...eventually everything was resolved and the deal went very smoothly from there.

Langdale Ford

Thanks for your business and kind words for Joe! Glad everything worked out well. Sincerely, Mark Howell General Mgr Langdale Ford

Excellent
    March 24, 2018

They had the truck I was looking for and got me taken care of quickly. They were very knowledgeable about the vehicle. They weren't pushy and we're ...helpful with financing options.

Langdale Ford

Thanks for sharing your experience. Glad we had the truck you were looking for. We appreciate your business! Sincerely, Mark Howell General Mgr Lan...gdale Ford

Very satisfied
    March 23, 2018

My overall experience with the dealership and salesman was great. Joe was very patient and understanding while we were finishing the purchase. I woul...d recommend them to others.

Langdale Ford

We appreciate you sharing your experience! Thanks for your business and kind words for Joe. Sincerely, Mark Howell General Mgr Langdale Ford

Awesome Experience
    March 12, 2018

The salesman was not pushing. I told him what I wanted to look at and he explained all the details of the vehicle. I told him I had one other dealersh...ip I wanted to visit and if I didn't find anything there I would be back to talk further. He gave me his card and I went on my way. I, of course, return and purchased the vehicle he showed me. When we drove back up to dealership the salesman was actually coming back from a test drive in the vehicle to make sure everything was working properly. When he took the paperwork to the finance manager, the finance manager had another customer so the salesman called me on my cell phone to let me know that it would a little longer than he expected. I thought that was very considerate of him. The Finance manager was very friendly and explained everything in detail. This was one of the best car buying experiences I've had.

Langdale Ford

Thanks for taking the time to share your experience. We're glad you came back and bought from Langdale Ford. We appreciate your kind words too. Sin...cerely, Mark Howell General Mgr Langdale Ford

215 W Magnolia St Valdosta, GA 31601