534 lifetime reviews. Includes reviews of Langdale Ford from DealerRater.com
  • Great Experience

Thanks for your business and thanks for your kind words for Fred Dixon! Sincerely, Steve Everett VP & GM Langdale Ford

It was my first time buying a car from a Ford dealership and Mr. Dixon made the experience very easy and fun. I really enjoyed buying my truck from him. He is very friendly and easy to talk to. He is NOT PUSHY at all which is great, I went to other car dealerships and their salesmen are very pushy which is something I do not like. Mr. Dixon, answered all my questions even after I bought the car he still kept answering my questions and helping me.

• Amazing service
    September 21, 2017

Langdale Ford

My husband and I did extensive research and were looking for a very specific make and model and we found the perfect one online listed by langdale ford. And they were 4 hours away, Joe went over and beyond answering our questions and working with us over the phone even after closing time and we were signing paperwork and driving away in record time, the very next morning! This dealership did a fantastic job meeting our needs and we would recommend langdale and Joe Bowen our salesman! And Marvin was very professional and got us a good financing deal!

Langdale Ford

Thanks for sharing your experience! Obviously, your research paid off and made the trip to Valdosta worthwhile. Thank you for your business! We appreciate your kind words for Joe and Marvin too. Sincerely, Mark Howell General Mgr

• great experience
    September 18, 2017

Joe was easy to deal with and the buying process was quick and easy. This is the second vehicle we have bought from Langdale Ford.

Langdale Ford

Thanks for sharing your experience and thanks for coming back to Langdale Ford! Sincerely, Mark Howell General Mgr. Langdale Ford

Langdale Ford

• Excellent support in finding car and financing
    September 8, 2017

Langdale Ford

Moving over from Europe we purchased two vehicles at the same time and found Jerry providing us excellent support. He was also very patient with our kids that were with us. The application for auto credit with Terri was very smooth, considering that we did not have history in US. I would buy from them again.

Langdale Ford

Jochen, we appreciate you buying your vehicles from Langdale Ford and welcome to America! Thanks for taking the time to share your experience and kind words for Jerry and Terri. Sincerely, Mark Howell General Mgr

• Quick, Easy, Satifaction
    August 31, 2017

Langdale Ford

Thanks for sharing your great experience! We appreciate your business and kind words for Jerry! Sincerely, Mark Howell General Mgr Langdale Ford

I called Jerry to let him know I was interested in a truck I seen on line. He pulled it for me. I stopped by for test drive. I gave him some information and within an hour or so Jerry called stating I had a truck. I would like to thank him for doing all the leg work. Great guy, and job well done. I'm totally satisfied!!

Langdale Ford

• Very nice no pressure let us look around and my our choice.
    August 28, 2017

Langdale Ford

Thanks for your kind words. Congratulations and thanks for sharing your experience! Sincerely, Mark Howell General Mgr. Langdale Ford

Very happy with the salesman and the manager. The answered any questions and were very friendly and very easy to talk to. Very happy with our new Edge because that was I was looking for. I will send anyone who wants a good deal and nice people. Was very surprised how fast the deal went and we took out new Edge home the same day . Keep up the good work.

• Great dealership!!
    August 21, 2017

Langdale Ford

Joe Bowen was wonderful to work with! Joe was very friendly and knowledgeable! Will definitely buy from here again! I have bought two cars here within a 6 month period.

Langdale Ford

Wendy, thanks for taking the time to share your experience and kind words for Joe. We appreciate your business! Sincerely, Mark Howell General Mgr. Langdale Ford

• Great Service/Great People
    August 18, 2017

Langdale Ford

Maggie, thank you for your business and for taking the time to share your experience!

Jerry Anderson was Wonderful and so very easy to work with, Although it took us almost four months to decide on a vehicle, at no time did he harass us. He is friendly, but not pushy! I know this may sound trite, but he is a really nice man and is well informed about Ford trucks. Once we made the purchase, he gave us an orientation about the different accessories on the truck. Marvin Eleaser is such a pleasant man and very informed about Ford Credit. We soooo enjoyed working with Jerry and Marvin and would do it all over again. Thank you Langdale Ford for two great employees.

• Great Dealership/ Great People
    August 16, 2017

Langdale Ford

Go see Jack Strayhorn for all your car buying needs. I've been buying cars from Jack Strayhorn for 25 years . The best car/truck sales person in America, period. If you buy from him you will not be disappointed . Thanks again Jack for a great experience . Marvin in Finance was first class also. Thanks for making it a great experience too.

Langdale Ford

Thanks for sharing your experience. We appreciate your kind words, business and long-term patronage! Sincerely, Mark Howell General Mgr Langdale Ford

• Good deal and buying experience with no hassles.
    August 9, 2017

Very friendly and knowledgeable staff. Buying process was easy and the price was right. I have bought 3 cars from this dealership through the years.