Hobson Chevrolet Buick

• awesome service

Is the place to be for service. A++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

• Great service and clean

The service was great and done in a timely manner The service manager took the time to tell us what they had done.

• Great Service, Friendly sales staff

Love the sales staff. From the salesperson who sold us our vehicles all the way to the service department. You want to buy a vehicle from this dealership!

• Great service

Every time I bring my car to get serviced everyone is very friendly and helpful. I would recommend this dealership to everyone. Thanks for always being so nice.

• Tire Rotation and Balance

I made an appointment online to get my tires rotated and balanced. I did not have to wait on the staff when I arrived. Very friendly and knowledgeable staff and timely appointments! Nice waiting room with coffee, water and a T.V. to help pass the time :-)

• Great SUV Buying Experience

The sales team, finance managers and everyone were very attentive and helpful. They helped me find and create exactly what I envisioned at a great deal. They seemed just as excited about it as I was and I love my Tahoe! Thank You Hobson Chevrolet!!

• Best Dealer around

Hobson Chevrolet is a 5-star dealer Bob Hobson is very involved with his staff he interacts with the customer before & after the sale. He is very aware of what is going on with his dealership. Jody the service manager is top notch and goes above & beyond to make sure things are done correctly. I am a customer for life.

• Confusion central

Had to deal with a lot of confusion. The car interior was clean but outside was dirty.

It's unfortunate to hear about your unpleasant experience. We would like to assure you that we never intend to do anything to upset our customers, however, if you are willing to contact us at your convenience, we would be more than happy to further discuss the issue and move forward in a positive direction. Kind regards, Hobson Chevrolet Buick Team

• High level of professionalism! Treated like a VIP!

One of the BEST vehicle buying experiences I've ever had! I felt like a VIP from beginning to end!

• Highest ratings in all categories!

While Hobson Chevrolet is in the business to sell vehicles; I believe their #1 business is to make their customers feel like they are part of the Hobson Chevrolet family. My wife and I have always been greeted with a smile, and always welcomed. Everyone we meet are friendly, dependable, and efficient. May God continue to bless you all at Hobson Chevrolet. Davis & JoAnn Wilson