• I bought a new Spark

The people who work for Magee Autoplex are great. They made buying a new car easy and stress free. I am very pleased with how I was treated and their price. They went overboard in helping you out. I would recommend Magee Autoplex to anyone.

• Great Customer Service

While in the process of looking for a used car I ran across one that I was interested in at Magee. Once I sent in a request about the vehicle I saw the very next day I received a call and we texted back and forward for a couple of days. They answered any and every question I had in a timely manner.

• Great Experience

We would like to thank you for your business and if there is anything we can do in the future we are here to help. Thanks again

I contacted this dealer, via email, and with a week of questioning, all of my concerns were addressed. I scheduled a test drive and drove out of state to their dealership. Everyone was very nice and helpful. I purchased the vehicle and couldnt be happier.