Bob Pforte Motors

3.0 out of 5 (3.0) 5 reviews

Call This Dealer

• Great Place
    August 9, 2012

We recently spent several days looking for a good used suv. After calling and visiting alot of dealerships this one was recommended by a very good fri...end who also bought a jeep from them with great results.. I cant think the sales staff and fiance staff for all the great help and patience with me and my family . i would recommend this dealership to anyone.

5 star dealer!
    October 1, 2017

Very happy with my new car purchase! Our salesman was knowledgeable and courteous. Tyler the business manager treated us with so much respect and took... the time to accommodate wants and needs. Will definitely be buying our future vehicles at Bob Porte.

Service dept
    September 22, 2016

I was recommended to this dealership for warranty work and I was highly disappointed. I thought warranty work on a new dodge could be done at any Dod...ge dealership. But, not this one! They said to go back to the dealership I bought if from. Would not recommend this dealership.

Deceptive Advertising
    June 28, 2013

Have never dealt with these folks, and based on the "under the tent" in Quincy flyer I just received, I never will. I have never seen so much deceptio...n on on a piece of advertising literature. The fine print nullifies every ridiculous hook in the piece. If this is an example of the integrity of the dealership and its management, no thank you. PS - The key for the "try your key that was suppose to be attached to the piece was missing, so I guess the postman, or someone, went through the mailers and collected a bunch of keys to try out. Whatever automobile marketing firm you are using has done you a real disservice.

Great Service Always
    August 8, 2012

I have purchased 2 cars from Bob Pforte Dodge. I have been very happy with the service I have received before and after the sale. When I bring my cars... in for service I always visit the sales team. They make me fill right at home everytime!

Bob Pforte Motors