• Repair

Great team! Wonderful service and great job with my repair

Great team! Wonderful service and great job with my repair

We really appreciate your feedback! At Thomasville Ford Lincoln, we value our customers and we look forward to seeing you on your next visit. Take care!

• Service review

Excellent service and sales department, would and have recommended this dealership to family and friends.

Tom, our Staff is dedicated to providing all our guests with outstanding customer service and quality work you can trust! At Thomasville Ford Lincoln, we value our customers and we look forward to seeing you on your next visit. Take care!

• Great Service

The staff was friendly. The waiting area is comfortable and inviting. The service was quick.

Lisa, your positive review means a lot to us and we?re happy we could help you! If there is anything else we can do to assist you, please let us know! Take care!

• Service

I had a recall to be done..it was completed quickly... friendly staff..

I had a recall to be done..it was completed quickly... friendly staff..

• Excellent Service!

I drive from Valdosta to Thomasville Ford which is 45min away from my home, when I have a Ford dealer 10min away from my home here. But this dealer has excellent service and makes me feel so much better about the type of service I am receiving. The staff continues to update me on what is being done to my vehicle as well as how much longer it will take to complete the service. This service is what I expect when I am spending my hard earned money. So I will continue to come. The staff and service is second to none!

• Fantastic, considerate and thoughtful

They were thoughtful and didn't treat like I didn't know what I was saying! They did the work professionally and at a reasonable price in a reasonable time frame. I thank God for "Ford " in Thomasville!

• Fantastic, considerate and thoughtful

• truck oil changed

excellent service -- clean / comfortable waiting room, friendly people.

excellent service -- clean / comfortable waiting room, friendly people.

• Great service

No complaints gave me and my sis-n-law time to walk to go get a pedicure. Car was done when we got back.

We're happy to hear that you had a pleasant experience at our dealership, Pamela! Thanks for the feedback.

• They Saved the Day

The service was execellent. Dave and Derek stepped right in and help our ministry all the way. They didn't stop until we were able to bless our Pastor with a truck for his appreciation and all he has done for the ministry. For that, we would like to thank Dave and Derek very much. They are a blessing.

Thanks so much for the wonderful comments of the team here at Thomasville Ford Lincoln. We appreciate your review and hope we can continue serving you for many years to come.