• Great car buying experience

This team was easy and fun to work with. They were focused on helping me find the car that met my needs. No aggressive selling, just showing me options that fit the features and pr Be range I was looking king for. They treated me like a neighbor.

• General maintenance

Fast and efficient. I was given a time when my SUV repairs would be completed and the repairs were actually finished early. I love that the Cecil Graves is conveniently close to my home and I don't have to deal with the traffic in BR. Nice and friendly country atmosphere. I will definitely buy my next vehicle from Graves Chevrolet.

• Bo Richardson

A fantastic dealership!!!! Cecil and his team were the very best providers of information, best prices, and most courteous!!!

• Deborah Ourso Kelley

Great dealer! Great buys! Awesome experience. My next purchase will definitely be with Cecil Graves Chevrolet & GMC

• Truck Service

Work was done courteously and repair was satisfactory. I would recommend their services report

• Perfect Vehicle Purchase Experience

Dealing with Cecil was a pleasure. This is my family's tenth vehicle purchased from Cecil and they are all absolutely top notch. Easiest vehicle purchase ever.

• Service visit

I always enjoy going to Cecil Graves, whether it's to buy a vehicle or get them serviced.

• Mr. Jody Smith

Cecil Graves III provided excellent customer service & we were Taken extremely great care of.

• Awesome

Cecil III is the best!!! Customer service was great. Made sure all my needs were met.

• 2015 chevy pickup

it was the truck I wanted,and they made it happen,i had looked all over,graves had it