Dean Chrysler Dodge Jeep Inc

New 888-242-6134 Dealer Website
Used 888-242-3980 Email Dealer
Service 888-242-8965

Average based on 1 reviews.
  • Wonderful Experience

I was looking for a new Ram 1500, I went to several dealerships in Tallahassee, quincy and Thomasville. By far the only dealership that would treat me with any kind of respect without hassling me about my credit not being perfect was Dean Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram in Bainbridge. They helped me get the truck I wanted and did not treat me like a second class citizen! I would recommend them to anyone looking for a vehicle, these guys are awesome and actually care about their customers. They made me feel like I was a part of the family and I really can't say enough about how these guys made me happy! Thank you soo much Dean Team!!!!!!!!

Thank you Ralph for your kind words, we are glad you had a positive experience and we do consider you a part of the Dean Family! Thank you for your business, we enjoyed working with you!