Jim Peach Motors

4.0 out of 5 (4.0) 108 reviews

Call This Dealer

• June 17, 2017

I was a fairly difficult sale because I wanted a specific truck for my business. Brian Gray and Patti Whitworth did a great job finding me a heavy dut...y truck that exceeded my needs at a price that fit my budget. I'm very satisfied with my truck and Jim Peach Motors

March 14, 2018

Mr. Alan has my 5 ¿¿ Rating , he treats you like family and very nice person . If I was in charge he would be getting a lot more money ¿¿¿¿¿¿ He makes... you feel very welcome to be there .

Richard, we are happy we could could make your experience a positive one! Our team is dedicated to providing top-quality service, and we're so happy t...o hear that your experience reflected this. If you have any additional needs or questions, we will be more than happy to assist you! Safe travels!

December 22, 2017

We purchased a 2012 Ford Taurus @ Jim Peach Ford & they treated us very good. Mrs Patti received our info & we test drove 2 vehicles & decided we want...ed the Taurus & we went to Pop Eyes & ate & came back & looked @ some numbers & went home happy

Maurice, it is great to hear our staff took such great care of you. Congratulations on purchasing your new 2012 Taurus! We understand it is a big deci...sion where you purchase your car from and we are grateful to have been chosen! Safe travels!

July 20, 2016

Service department ! Lies tells you will call and you wait still no call . Got the call and they tell you they still have not worked on the car dropp...ed it off Monday at 1:30 it is now Wed at 4:20 . Something wrong here this is not the first time they have done this to me. They keep telling me they only have have one person working on Fords they are trying to clear some of the other cars so he can get to my car . I don't buy it.....

Cassondra, thanks for taking the time to leave us your honest feedback. We are disappointed to hear you did not receive top-notch customer service fro...m us and would like the opportunity to try and make this right with you. If you're willing, please contact our manager at (251) 867-6212. We hope to hear from you.

January 20, 2016

Had appointment for oil change, arrived early and was taken right in and got work completed. Everyone was concerned about my needs, water, comfort.

Thanks so much for your warm review of the team here at Jim Peach Motors! Do not hesitate to call if you need anything. Be safe on the road.

January 15, 2016

I had a great experience with Peach Motors. My salesman Hunter was there to help every step of the way. I would definitely recommend Peach Motors in ...the future.

January 8, 2016

Great service department!!! I love Peach Motors and reccommend them highly. Local, friendly and caring folks that when you see them around town,they s...peak and remember you. Not just another sale or service, but real people that care about the customer!

We are happy you found us so helpful! Please let us know if there's anything else we can do for you. Thanks so much for your positive feedback!

December 31, 2015

The staff has always been very helpful and a pleasure to work with.

We are ecstatic to read your review of our location, Anthony. Please let us know if there's anything else we can do for you. Drive safe and see you on... the road.

December 26, 2015

Staff was helpful, and service was quick and efficient!

December 10, 2015

My experience with Jim peach motors was excellent. I purchased a 2015 Ram 1500. Hunter Pemberton was my salesman and he was very helpful in dealing wi...th my trade in paying it off getting the financing it was wonderful and I really appreciate him and his efforts. Jim peach motors is over an hour drive from my home and it was definitely worth it thanks again to the staff. I absolutely love this truck!! Shaun Bailey

Thank you, Shaun, for the glowing review! Don't hesitate to call us if you ever need anything. Be safe on the road.

Jim Peach Motors