4.3
  • Completely satisfied

I was a fairly difficult sale because I wanted a specific truck for my business. Brian Gray and Patti Whitworth did a great job finding me a heavy duty truck that exceeded my needs at a price that fit my budget. I'm very satisfied with my truck and Jim Peach Motors

• Poor service, Same excuse

Service department ! Lies tells you will call and you wait still no call . Got the call and they tell you they still have not worked on the car dropped it off Monday at 1:30 it is now Wed at 4:20 . Something wrong here this is not the first time they have done this to me. They keep telling me they only have have one person working on Fords they are trying to clear some of the other cars so he can get to my car . I don't buy it.....

Cassondra, thanks for taking the time to leave us your honest feedback. We are disappointed to hear you did not receive top-notch customer service from us and would like the opportunity to try and make this right with you. If you're willing, please contact our manager at (251) 867-6212. We hope to hear from you.

• Oil change

Had appointment for oil change, arrived early and was taken right in and got work completed. Everyone was concerned about my needs, water, comfort.

Thanks so much for your warm review of the team here at Jim Peach Motors! Do not hesitate to call if you need anything. Be safe on the road.

• Excellent Customer

I had a great experience with Peach Motors. My salesman Hunter was there to help every step of the way. I would definitely recommend Peach Motors in the future.

• Service with a smile !!!!!

We are happy you found us so helpful! Please let us know if there's anything else we can do for you. Thanks so much for your positive feedback!

Great service department!!! I love Peach Motors and reccommend them highly. Local, friendly and caring folks that when you see them around town,they speak and remember you. Not just another sale or service, but real people that care about the customer!

• Always very helpful.

The staff has always been very helpful and a pleasure to work with.

The staff has always been very helpful and a pleasure to work with.

We are ecstatic to read your review of our location, Anthony. Please let us know if there's anything else we can do for you. Drive safe and see you on the road.

• Always clean facility, friendly staff..

Staff was helpful, and service was quick and efficient!

Staff was helpful, and service was quick and efficient!

• Great staff and service

Thank you, Shaun, for the glowing review! Don't hesitate to call us if you ever need anything. Be safe on the road.

My experience with Jim peach motors was excellent. I purchased a 2015 Ram 1500. Hunter Pemberton was my salesman and he was very helpful in dealing with my trade in paying it off getting the financing it was wonderful and I really appreciate him and his efforts. Jim peach motors is over an hour drive from my home and it was definitely worth it thanks again to the staff. I absolutely love this truck!! Shaun Bailey

• Great services

Candy was wonderful!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Candy was wonderful!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Mrs Kaye Salter

Quick, fast service. They found an actual part missing from the manufacturer. David Jennings was great to deal with!