Johnson Brothers Ford, Ltd.

• very pleasent experience

it was a really smooth experience for me. I have poor credit but Mrs tina lowery helped me so much. she did a excellent job on getting me approved and into a nice newer car. if you are planning on buying a new Ford please ask for tina lowery. she knows what she is doing believe me. she worked very hard for me and I know she works hard for everyone. I'm blessed and happy to finally have a nice car.. thanks to her hard work.

Thank you for sharing your experience! We are so happy to hear we were able to assist in finding the perfect vehicle for you! I will be certain to share your positive comments with Tina. Enjoy the ride!

• Outstanding

I started by just dreaming and Ken and the staff at Johnson Brothers help make it a reality!

• Outstanding

• Smooth as can be!

Mike Tubbs was able to find the vehicle that my wife wanted on the first demo. Great salesman who was able to make the deal work and get the vehicle ready for us to drive off once the deal was done.

• Friendly Dealer

Like visiting with a friend. Nice, considerate, not pushy.

Like visiting with a friend. Nice, considerate, not pushy.

• Excellent Customer Service

I was greeted immediately. Jillian explained everything to me and made sure that all of the services that my car needed were offered and done.

• Thanks!

Great job all around... THank you .

Great job all around... THank you .

• The Best Service

The absolute best car buying experience we could imagine. At every turn our needs and expectations were exceeded by everyone at Johnson Brothers.

• No pressure

overall experience and everyone was so helpful and friendly. will recommend to everyone i know. i will definitely be back if i need too.

• Nice Deal