Andrews Ford , Inc.

0 recent reviews

Call This Dealer

New Used

This dealer has no recent reviews and is not rated.

Great price and found what I wanted!
    May 21, 2015

Bought a used Dodge 1500 from here. They didn't have any doc and delivery fees. No high pressure either. They found me a truck and went and got it for... me.

Amazing staff
    December 11, 2014

I bought from Andrews for a few reasons, 1. My parents have bought from them for years 2. I believe in keeping my business in my hometown. 3. They are... a good family business, not a autoplex 4. Both Mr Danny and Ms Tracie Andrews go out of their way to ensure you get treated like a valued customer, not just a sale. 5. Last but not least, they sold me the vehicle I wanted they didn't try to push a higher priced vehicle on me. I highly recommend them, in fact even though I live out of state, I will only buy from them.

Andrews Ford , Inc.