• Service department

As usual the service department did a great job at getting my car serviced and the recall work repaired in a very quick time. I drive an hour and a half to have all the work done here as it's where I bought my car but I know everyone there and I trust I'm getting the best service available as well

• Found my car!

Meredeth Webb was my salesperson and she was excellent! Everyone was very nice and helpful; I was able to get the car I wanted for the best price.

• Excellent experience

I purchased a 2015 GMC Acadia from Edwards and had an excellent sales experience. My salesperson, Amanda Thompson, was with me step by step throughout the buying process. She explained each detail and answered all questions I had. I always do my research prior to buying, so that I don't have to ask a lot of questions (basically I know what I want as far as options, features, etc.). But she was still able to enlighten me on features of my Acadia that I didn't know. Go see Amanda at Edwards of Moultrie!

• Awesome experience with Edwards and Brett Gerald

Edwards of Moultrie is a great dealership. Brett Gerald was awesome! He made sure we felt comfortable and welcome every time we were at the dealership. He was available any time we had a question. He worked endlessly to ensure that we got the car we wanted. We love our yukon denali xl! I would definitely recommend Edwards Motors and Brett to a friend.

• Great Service, very easy to do business!

I recently purchased a used truck from Edwards. My salesman (Brett Gerald) was very helpful and willing to assist me with any questions or concerns. This made the buying process very easy! When I buy my next vehicle, I will be giving him a call.

• Great experience

Brett Gerald was very helpful and knowledgable when assisting me with my new purchase.

• My Corvette

My experience at Edwards GMC/Chevrolet was enjoyable. The staff including my salesman, Brian Blackburn, to the entire sales and management team makes this a place that I would definitely use for future purchases. I have no hesitations in referring any friends or family to this dealership. Thanks Brian.

• Great buying experience

My husband and I throughly enjoyed purchasing our new GMC 2500. We had the pleasure of working with Brett Gerald. Brett make the process go swiftly and even spent the time to help us set up the use of some accessories that come with the truck. We have never been able to say we enjoyed our buying experience, but are thankful to have found Edwards of Moultrie. Looking forward to being forever customers.

• Great service

Great service from Brett Gerald!! His knowledge and customer service was awesome, as well as all the staff at Edward motors.

• Great Service

I had been searching for the right vehicle for a year. Brett "Hollywood" Gerald knew exactly what I wanted, he stayed in contact with us for a year on all the deals they had to offer. Great experience, great service and a great salesperson/friend. I will definitely be back and use Brett he was awesome!!!