Walker Jones Chevrolet Buick Honda

• Car service

Yes, my first of many visits to come in the future for service on my vehicle started off extremely well. From the call with Jeffery to make the appointment, Collette's friendly greeting when I pulled up, Ira who serviced my car and answered all of my questions, and then meeting Toby Eason were with absolute professionalism at it's very best. Top notch all the way. I felt that each one had my best interest at heart.

• Walker Jones Chevrolet Buick, Inc.

I had to have a new battery. The service was quick and the product was good and the price was reasonable.

• Bought a GMC

Will Always buy my vehicles through Walker Jones!!!

Will Always buy my vehicles through Walker Jones!!!

• Me. And Mrs.

I would recommend Walker Jones to any of our friends. Ava Hendricks and Tommy Nimmer have been so good to us.

• President

It is always a good experience at Walker Jones. Fast and friendly service... Thanks, Hank

• Robert was fantastic!

Robert was great! He made the unexpected, stressful situation of having to buy a new car fun and enjoyable.

• Mr. Roy L. Deal, Jr.

Everything handled professionally. We had an appointment and got out really quickly. We did not have the oil changed at this time because it still had 47% of its life left. However, our oil was reset at 100% and now it is going to be hard to know just when it does need to be changed. We do not know why the oil was reset when they knew that it still had so much life left. However, we will just be careful about it and get it changed by the first of next month. Otherwise, our experience was very positive. Thank you for the opportunity of answering this survey.

• Walker jones

They were fast on greeting me and I was running behind because of a train. They insured me that it was ok and they would see me when I made it. Then they got me right I and out and were some of the friendliest people I have met.

• satisfied customer

i have been pleased with the service i received in the past and that is why i keep going back

Thanks for stopping in, Kenneth!

Thanks for stopping in, Kenneth!

• Karen

Service was awesome!! I always get prompt service and friendly service. Staff is always great!

Thank you for choosing us, Karen!

Thank you for choosing us, Karen!