King's Colonial Ford

31 reviews

Read reviews that mention:

January 10, 2019

I recently purchased a brand new 2018 5.0 STX f150. I had a great experience with regards to the purchasing process, however the service side is a different... story. After putting roughly 3000 miles on my truck I started to experience a rattling, clicking, ticking noise coming from the front driver side portion of the vehicle. The noise is hard to describe and I am far from being mechanically inclined, nevertheless, there is a noise. After some time, seeing if the noise would go away on its own, I brought it in to the service department. I was welcomed by a ray of sunshine by the name of Justin (sarcasm implied) and briefly described to him the noise. He typed in a one liner into the computer and told me to come back by the appointment date. He said the technician would have to “reproduce the noise” in order to diagnose it. Easy enough. After a couple of days I returned to drop my vehicle off. I wanted make sure the technician could “reproduce the noise,” so I asked if I could quickly ride with him or her to make sure the noise took place (it was sometimes sporadic). While in the vehicle together, I was able to “reproduce the noise” several times. The technician acknowledged he could hear it and that it wasn’t a normal operating sound, even speculated as to what it may be. Later that day I returned to pick my truck up. Justin handed me my keys, and after an awkward pause, I asked what the consensus was for the issue and if it was fixed. He told me “the technician and the even the manager drove the truck again and didn’t hear anything.” I asked if it was the same technician who rode with me that morning and he confirmed it was. He stated “the noise is going to have to get worse before they could do anything about it.” Before I could even verbalize my confusion on whether they acknowledge there being a noise or not he said “they hooked it up to the computer and reset it.” I then asked if I could have some form of invoice or documentation notating nothing be wrong at this point in time. Justin said “the tech didn’t even write anything down or make any notes as to what was done, but I left the ticket open.” I asked what I should do if the noise continues. I was told once again, in a roundabout way, it would have to get worse. I got into my vehicle and less than a quarter of a mile down the road I once again heard the same exact noise. Maybe I will try again later, or follow the only explanation I was given, wait until it gets worse. Not what I expected with a brand new vehicle.

June 27, 2018

King’s Colonial Ford has great customer service. The salesman was eager to find the right car to meet my needs. I love my new car.

• July 13, 2017

I pulled up to the dealership, and was greeted by a gentleman named Preston Googe. we walked inside, and I begin to tell him I wanted a pre owned Acadia... they had, and would be using it to pull my trailer as well which weighed about 4500 pounds loaded. he informed me the vehicle wasn't rated for that amount, gave me some recommendations and I left in a pre-owned expedition! I only wanted to look at the Acadia that day, and had no intentions of buying immediately, but this young man was so professional, I would have trusted him with my life. I later researched everything he told me, and he hit the nail on the head every time! GREAT JOB KINGS, AND ESPECIALLY GREAT JOB PRESTON!!

April 27, 2018

Once I started looking at vehicles Eric Tucker introduced himself and let me tell you he can break the ice and make you feel welcome. The entire team... was awsome and made the deal painless and felt no stress during the entire process. I was dreading it but glad i decided on this dealership and will definitely be going back if we decide to buy again. Keep up the laid back and professional atmosphere you guys made when i was there.

February 13, 2017

No response to my email what-so-ever...I have contacted dealerships further away than they are and have always gotten a response...surprised: did not know... there business was that good!

August 30, 2016

My sales associate was welcoming and friendly. I didn't feel pressure to buy anything. I was giving time/privacy to work with my bank. No pressure... at all.

August 28, 2016

Customer service employee "Justin" was very friendly, efficient,, accommodating, he was also knowledgeable concerning the issue...Service was fast...We... were very satisfied!

August 20, 2016

The staff was very personable and I did not feel as if I where being pressured. I was very comfortable buying a new car and will definitely refer my family... and friends. The customer service was excellent!

August 15, 2016

It was a very nice experience , I was on vacation and my car quit, everyone was very helpful especially the young man named Justin Jones he went out of... his way to fix my car and it was ready shortly after the car was towed to him. Very good experience ! This service department deserve 's a very big Thank you

July 6, 2016

The sales person (Randy Watson), the GSM (Doc Dougherty), and Richard Willis were all fantastic to work with throughout the entire process! Kudos to all... three!!! I will certainly share my positive experience with family/friends looking to buy new or used.