Dan Vaden Chevrolet Cadillac of Brunswick

• car buying experience

Melissa was terrific! Bought a new 2015 Chevy Malibu and a 2008 Chevy Tahoe.

Melissa was terrific! Bought a new 2015 Chevy Malibu and a 2008 Chevy Tahoe.

• Great experience

Marco was great and had a great attitude. He worked with us as this was my sons first car.

• Service Dept

The staff at Dan Vaden Chevrolet Cadillac Brunswick display great customer service are ready to take care of all issues you have with your vehicle to make sure you are completely satisfied i really enjoy taking my vehicle there to be serviced

• Chevy Sonic for me please

I came in to the Dan Vaden dealership after making an appointment the night before online. Though the car I wanted had been sold I was expertly navigated through the other options by Marco. After much negotiation and chasing after my son I got all the options I originally wanted and a fair deal on my trade. I look forward to dealing with Dan Vaden if I ever decide to trade my Sonic in. But I may not I do have quite a fondness for it now.

• Jeff C

They went above and beyond to help. I was completely satisfied with the sales staff, and their willingness to help me achieve a vehicle that was affordable for me. Thanks again to all of you. Stanley and Paul were very helpful and in helping me out.

• agape

These people worked hard to get my business and then spent a good deal of time with me while I learned about OnStar and other features. Their network of dealerships gives them a wider array of available vehicles than the competition.

• New car purchase

I was completely satisfied with the purchase of my new vehicle at Dan Vaden Chevrolet.

• Well Done!

Thanks again Wes for the handling of my repair. You were very professional and had my car ready as promised.

• Car buying experience

Greg Sapp made my buying experience great. He worked with me to get a deal I could live with and I got a beautiful new car (loaded) with everything I told him i wanted. The coke machine was out of order, but he let me test drive a new car to get one at the store!

• Great Experience

Shannon went out of his way to help with our car purchase. I would definitely recommend him and everyone at Dan Vaden. Holly